ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

These are 1:1 150dpi scans of the the Japanese sticker sheets but I imagine they are the same as the other versions with the exception of copyright language. The images are water-mark free, so please do with them as you will. Just don't be a d-bag and sell them. ;)

If you have additional sticker sheets or instruction manuals for other playsets or chariots, please scan and share them here! I'm currently missing the sticker sheet for the Tearin' Tiger in my BB vs. LB playset so I'd love to see one of those.

Note: These are 1:1 scans so the instructions need to be printed on 11" x 17" paper. The unfolded sheet is slightly larger than a standard 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. Sticker sheets should print just fine on your choice of 8.5" x 11" sticker stock.

Shocking Shark Playset

bf_Transport-ShockingShark-thumbnail.png           

Download Shocking Shark Transport Playset Sticker Sheet & Instructions (ZIP | 2.9mb)

Wood Beetle Playset

bf_Transport-WoodBeetle-thumbnail.png

Download Wood Beetle Transport Playset Instructions & Sticker Sheet [White Box Version] (ZIP | 2.8mb)

Flaming Phoenix Playset

bf_Transport-FlamingPheonix-thumbnail.pn

Download Flaming Phoenix Transport Playset Instructions & Sticker Sheet [Black Box Version] (ZIP | 1.4mb)

Edited by bachamn, 17 April 2015 - 05:56 AM.

#2 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

isn't 300 dpi better for printing purposes? Regardless thanks for this.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

isn't 300 dpi better for printing purposes? Regardless thanks for this.

True, 300dpi is the 'industry standard' for print resolution, but it's usually not required (especially for line-art and illustrations instead of photos). I think it most cases 300dpi is requested for scale-ability, but since these are 1:1 150 should be enough :thumbsup:

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

One of my stickers was placed wrong and it pains me to see it but I preferred placed wrong over not having it.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

Nice bachmann! Thanks for sharing.

#6 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

Ultra cool!!!! I have the tiger burns stickers if anyone wants them.

Attached Files

Edited by WhiteLeo, 24 August 2013 - 04:28 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#7 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:41 AM

Ultra cool!!!! I have the tiger burns stickers if anyone wants them.

Exactly what I needed; thanks man!

#8 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

Well, I finally opened my sealed Flaming Phoenix playset, so the instructions and sticker sheet have been added to the original post (I'll post unboxing photos later on the boards). I also updated all of the scans using indexed color instead of RGB to reduce the file size. If you downloaded the Shocking Shark manuals already, go ahead and re-download the newer versions. I believe the ones I uploaded yesterday were not correctly scaled (I was tired ;) )

Interestingly, the instructions and sticker sheets appear to be different for the Black Box version than for the White Box versions. I've not yet come across a Flaming Phoenix in the white box, but I don't want derail this thread so I'll probably post some questions regarding the differences in the unboxing thread when I create it.

Edited by bachamn, 24 August 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#9 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Does anyone have the sticker sheets for the Deer and Ram chariots like the one WhiteLeo posted above for the Tiger? Would really like to add those to this archive without having to open more sealed boxes, if possible. :)

#10 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

I'll bump this a bit because it would be very nice if someone out there have the sticker sheets for deer and ram chariots. Really nice with the other sticker sheets and instructions here! :)

#11 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:54 AM

I'll bump this a bit because it would be very nice if someone out there have the sticker sheets for deer and ram chariots.

Really nice with the other sticker sheets and instructions here!

thanks man! eventually I'm going to get all of these early scans posted to Forming the Beast so they'll be a bit easier to find. And yeah I'd like to get those other chariot stickers as well. Or the second version of the Phoenix instructions (if they exist?)

I guess if no one ever turns up with the chariot stickers I could just do unboxing videos for the sealed Japanese ones I have. :devil:

Of course I'm assuming the Japanese ones come without the sticker already applied  :unsure:

#12 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

Well hopefully someone got some sheets but otherwise it would be some great stuff to see some vintage unboxing. 

#13 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

I would like these aswell since these stickers are getting old.They come un applied.

Evidence:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2347320be2

#14 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:25 PM

Are you going to put these PDF on your website Bachman or am I better downloading them here to put them in my archive (just in case)?

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#15 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:20 AM

These will all eventually be posted to my site, and since the idea of putting these up was so people could have them if they needed replacements, they'll still be printable.

#16 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:12 AM

Just a question, if i would like to print some of the stickers. What would be the preferred material to print on? Anyone got any recommendations or maybe already done it for themselves.

#17 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

What would be the preferred material to print on?

if you have access to a laser color printer, this is the stuff I used to print the Beast Saga stickers that I sent you.

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're very durable, weather resistant, and clean looking. Problematic though because they're half sheets, so you have to set up your print jobs properly.

I think you can probably find a similar type of sticker stock for inkjet.

#18 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

Thanks man! That looks like the material to go with. Very happy with the stickers for the Beast Saga. Just need to find a printer that i can work with. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battle beasts, playset, stickers, instructions, manual, scan

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com