• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Zerboz, basbeall, mashems, and nog'nz.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

This set looks GREAT. I can't believe how great venom looks. I also like spidey, apocalypse,daredevil, and grey hulk! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO come out!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/s6pye
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/l1ke6

Edited by spidermaster, 24 September 2012 - 12:42 PM.

Always looking for series 2 heroics...... AND BLACK SPIDEY!!!!!

#2 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Marvel and DC Heroics/Zerboz, Avengers. Dark Knight, WWE Rumblers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures, G.I. Joes, Notre Dame Football, Minnesota Vikings, North Dakota State Bison, ^^^collecting all of the above.^^^

Football, Rugby, Softball, Motorcycles.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

Are these still going to be coming out???
Avengers Line!

Marvel Heroes, DC Heroes, TMNT, WWE Rumblers.

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING SERIES 2 OF THE ZERBOZ LINE! and THE DAY I GET MY HANDS ON THE AVENGERS LINE!!!

#3 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

They are supposed to be out this month, along with the DC wave 2, and Dark Knight Rises ones.

#4 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

Yeah..... I went to Wal*Mart to grab some baseball cards and groceries, and I realized that it was the day or series 2! But as I figured, at my low maintenance store, only the series 1 tubes were there, about half gone, mostly by me :biggrin2:. So then I went to another store,and the tubes were there, but all empty. Maybe for the new series? No. I asked an employee, and he looked at me like I was crazy. Exact quote: " Are you kidding? These have been empty
for like, a year!" :angry2:

#5 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

More Heroics? Is there new art on the S2 tubes? Cause I saw a new endcap tube, but it looked like Series 1.

Posted Image

#6 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

I don't know about an endcap tube.They might just dump them in the old ones. but if ANYBODY finds these new ones, you've gotta post on here. I want to see the CHASERS!

#7 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Marvel and DC Heroics/Zerboz, Avengers. Dark Knight, WWE Rumblers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures, G.I. Joes, Notre Dame Football, Minnesota Vikings, North Dakota State Bison, ^^^collecting all of the above.^^^

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

I haven't found any of the series 2 yet either. Neither of my 3 local Walmart's have them and one in Mankato MN, doesn't either.

I certainly hope this didn't blow over and the company stopped making them or some such situation. That would be a super bummer, however, it would save me some money.

I still have had no luck on red hulk, black spidey, and JL Superman. I bought 30 more while I was out of town hoping the ones there were a bit different, but didn't find any new ones. Its tough to find new ones because I have all but 3, however, I only found like 2 chase figures, 2 MM's.

Phooey, I love the thrill of the search, but I think I am going to have to turn to Ebay, or maybe someone has something on here to help me complete the collection. I am fiending for a red hulk!!!
Avengers Line!

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING SERIES 2 OF THE ZERBOZ LINE! and THE DAY I GET MY HANDS ON THE AVENGERS LINE!!!

#8 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

The company, treehouse kids, is based in Corola, Caliornia. So if the series 2 are available ANYWHERE, it's gonna be over there. If anyone lives over there,
go to Wal*Mart, and they might be there. Of course, I live extremely far away from there, in Illinois. So much for these ones. :angry2:

#9 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

yeah I live way far away too in NoDak so I won't be able to check their anytime soon. Seems the interest in these has all but disappeared. :-( I'm still Rulk-less, Black Spidey-less, and JL Spiderman-less. Damn it all. I'm very near turning to ebay for these last 3.
Avengers Line!

#10 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Wow, man. the only ones that I am missing from series 1 are thor and black spidey. Just finished my DC set yesterday at walgreens. Scored Martian Manhunter
and normal version of chase superman. Oh, yeah, I thought that I should report that the ones sol at walgreens say ZERBOZ instead of HEROICS. they come in a
box about as big as a small rectangle. the two walgreens near me both have them, but no marvel. They are not color coded, so that is a down for the new series. Scored supes in white, manhunter in green. so if the line is discontinued,they have a lot of extra balls. :lol:

UPDATE

OK HUGE NEWS i found the new endcappers URS WAS TALKING ABOUT! The weird part was the balls. They had the Zerboz symbol on them, but the DC endcappers had some avengers in there, and there was a white ball with a yellow logo on it, and a millitary-ish green ball with yet with a yellow logo, which didn't have a figure inside....... BUT THE BIG NEWS! They are now
only 50 cents! The display said 97 cents, but it was only 50!

Edited by spidermaster, 11 October 2012 - 02:42 PM.

#11 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

Where are they 50c!?

#12 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Wal*Mart in jefferson, Joilet, Illinois.

#13 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

So you found them with Zerboz on the packaging, but they were all first series figures? Weird. I thought S1 was pretty plentiful by now. It would be awesome if they were .50cents from now on. I could buy them by the ton without feeling guilty. :p I'll try to check next time I'm out.

Posted Image

#14 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'm Hoping it's 50 cents EVERYWHERE, but life usually isn't like that. It would be great like that. I'm going back there tomorrow to grab some more.
What a deal though. The insane part is the new balls. You would think that the would use the army-green balls for the military figures but these are them.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/tjd9e

#15 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Wow, man. the only ones that I am missing from series 1 are thor and black spidey. Just finished my DC set yesterday at walgreens. Scored Martian Manhunter
and normal version of chase superman. Oh, yeah, I thought that I should report that the ones sol at walgreens say ZERBOZ instead of HEROICS. they come in a
box about as big as a small rectangle. the two walgreens near me both have them, but no marvel. They are not color coded, so that is a down for the new series. Scored supes in white, manhunter in green. so if the line is discontinued,they have a lot of extra balls. :lol:

UPDATE

OK HUGE NEWS i found the new endcappers URS WAS TALKING ABOUT! The weird part was the balls. They had the Zerboz symbol on them, but the DC endcappers had some avengers in there, and there was a white ball with a yellow logo on it, and a millitary-ish green ball with yet with a yellow logo, which didn't have a figure inside....... BUT THE BIG NEWS! They are now
only 50 cents! The display said 97 cents, but it was only 50!

finally got a red hulk today. via ebay. bought it now for $8.10 shipped. meh but not outrageous. currently bidding on a black spidey and a black superman. I haven't found any that say zerboz here. ive also only really looked at wal-mart because I know they are there, i could check my local walgreens and maybe dollar tree i guess. but they are such a difficult find that i think i'll be bidding on them from now on until a new set hopefully drops. avengers or series 2 or both. maybe even dark knight rises. or whichever one was set to come out soon w/avengers and maybe series 2 if i remember correctly from what i've read here. I haven't seen those avengers anywhere, not the green or the white w/yellow, however, my local wal-mart is selling them for $0.50 as well which rocks. It sounds like I need to check walgreens here. I also have an extra THOR I can send you if you wanted. No problem for me at all. LMK and PM me if you want.

Wal*Mart in jefferson, Joilet, Illinois.

yep, $0.50 here in Fargo North Dakota as well.

So you found them with Zerboz on the packaging, but they were all first series figures? Weird. I thought S1 was pretty plentiful by now. It would be awesome if they were .50cents from now on. I could buy them by the ton without feeling guilty. :p I'll try to check next time I'm out.

especially if the new ones drop @only $0.50 that would rock so hard!! But I need to find some new ones first before I even have to worry about the price. I want to find these Zerbos ones, and hopefully some Avengers or S2. Damn it.
Avengers Line!

#16 ndb

ndb

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

Finally completed my series one collection today. Got a red hulk for $2. The guys also forgot to ship him a few weeks ago, so he also shipped a free figure!

So ready for series two!

#17 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

finally got a red hulk today. via ebay. bought it now for $8.10 shipped. meh but not outrageous.

I would have traded you a Rulk for one MUSCLE figure I need.
That would amount to about $.50.

#18 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

OK guys here is an ebay auction featuring the new balls. I got some more today. All avengers. 2 iron man 1 hulk 1 loki 1 black widow and 1 captain america.
Still 50 cents. All doubles. Iron Man is quadruples. :wallbash:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337cbcf95f

UPDATE
Finally got thor! Went to walmart really close to me. Of course, it was 1.00 there. But still fifty cents in joliet! Also, we should be getting new zerboz at my wal mart cause we are really low in the marvel tube and sorta
low in the dc tube.

Edited by spidermaster, 12 October 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#19 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

I'm Hoping it's 50 cents EVERYWHERE, but life usually isn't like that. It would be great like that. I'm going back there tomorrow to grab some more.
What a deal though. The insane part is the new balls. You would think that the would use the army-green balls for the military figures but these are them.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/tjd9e

I didn't even know they were doing a military series. Neat, I guess.

Finally completed my series one collection today. Got a red hulk for $2. The guys also forgot to ship him a few weeks ago, so he also shipped a free figure!

So ready for series two!

Sweet deal, my Rulk won't ship til' on/after the 18th. Ebay seller is away or some shit. Still bidding on Superman and Spiderman.

I would have traded you a Rulk for one MUSCLE figure I need.
That would amount to about $.50.

I would have certainly done that, but I don't have any MUSCLE figures, never even seen them before, actually hadn't heard of them until I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago, in my fiendish hunt for Rulk, Black Spidey, and JL Superman to complete my S1 collection. If I had some MUSCLE figures I surely would've sent one your way for a Rulk. I am just getting into collecting.

OK guys here is an ebay auction featuring the new balls. I got some more today. All avengers. 2 iron man 1 hulk 1 loki 1 black widow and 1 captain america.
Still 50 cents. All doubles. Iron Man is quadruples. :wallbash:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28-AVENGERS-HEROICS-ZERBOZ-/221136091487?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337cbcf95f

UPDATE
Finally got thor! Went to walmart really close to me. Of course, it was 1.00 there. But still fifty cents in joliet! Also, we should be getting new zerboz at my wal mart cause we are really low in the marvel tube and sorta
low in the dc tube.

AWESOME! Don't like that I have to buy all 28 to get the ones I need in singles. Where are you finding these Avengers series? Walgreens right? I haven't seen them at all anywhere around here.

But, good to hear you got yourself a Thor to complete your collection. I certainly hope the new Zerboz are arriving soon at my local Wally-World. There is only one tube left at mine and its half full, mixed with both Marvel and DC figures.
Avengers Line!

#20 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

No, I have been grabbing DC at walgreens. 50c avengers in joliet. And sadly, my series 1 collection will never be complete without black spidey...... :cray:

O yea, I got a bunch of extra avengers. PM me if you want some.

Edited by spidermaster, 13 October 2012 - 04:43 AM.

#21 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

found an ebay auction featuring the box of heroics that I found at walgreens.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337cec22b6

Edited by spidermaster, 13 October 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#22 14thAvenger

14thAvenger

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

No, I have been grabbing DC at walgreens. 50c avengers in joliet. And sadly, my series 1 collection will never be complete without black spidey...... :cray:

O yea, I got a bunch of extra avengers. PM me if you want some.

yeah, i've come to terms with the fact that black spidey is pretty much impossible to find, unless you get it on ebay. I haven't had a chance to check my walgreens yet for avengers on the strange, crazy, outside chance that they have some avengers there, otherwise I'll be sending you a PM soon. so i'll keep you posted.

found an ebay auction featuring the box of heroics that I found at walgreens.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERBOZ-Case-Of-47-Factory-Sealed-Series-1-/221139182262?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337cec22b6

thats pretty awesome. but i'd still probably end up not finding any of the two figures i need. haha if it stays as low as it is right now someone is going to get an amazing deal on them though. sweet find.
Avengers Line!

#23 Funrush

Funrush

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

I guess no one else has found the series 2 at their Walmarts either, according to Zerboz's Facebook wall. Someone who worked at Treehouse said that they shipped them out, and it's the Walmarts who are just being lazy.

#24 spidermaster

spidermaster

The Zerboz Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

yeah, i've come to terms with the fact that black spidey is pretty much impossible to find, unless you get it on ebay. I haven't had a chance to check my walgreens yet for avengers on the strange, crazy, outside chance that they have some avengers there, otherwise I'll be sending you a PM soon. so i'll keep you posted.

thats pretty awesome. but i'd still probably end up not finding any of the two figures i need. haha if it stays as low as it is right now someone is going to get an amazing deal on them though. sweet find.

The shipping on that box is outrageous. I won't get something for that cheap, because you know the shipping will be high.

#25 ndb

ndb

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

I've thus far managed to grab all the Marvel and Dc balls including all the chase, Black Spider-Man included.

I still need Avengers Iron Man, Loki, and Captain America.
I'm debating whether I even want to attempt to find any of the clear Avengers...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com