11 replies to this topic

#1 alexveriotti

alexveriotti

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Looks like someone is selling off their whole collection.  All starting at $.99 :good:

http://www.ebay.com/...beasts&_sacat=0

Edited by jkaris, 23 July 2015 - 06:18 PM.

#2 deano9

deano9

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

Link?

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Added a link:
http://www.ebay.com/...beasts&_sacat=0

#4 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

A more specific link http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2562 to Hydra's Laser Beasts listings.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#5 deano9

deano9

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:22 AM

Cheers guys

#6 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:12 AM

Gotta love it when sellers get ballzy like this, I am sure he will make a decent amount off these to.

Does the description imply that it is combined shipping?

Edited by optimusdrizzt, 24 July 2015 - 05:13 AM.

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#7 alexveriotti

alexveriotti

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

"No matter how many single beasts you win, shipping will be a flat rate worldwide!" in his descrip.

I feel like sellers who start their auction at $.99 end up reaping more $ that those that set a high min bid.  I've had great results with it including selling a brown lion box and card for $60.  I bet skull grotess and kickback go in the $300-$400 range.

#8 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:11 AM

I'm completely confused by the ending prices of the regular BB cards that ended last night. Multiple 4 card lots went for over $100? These style cards usually don't sell for more than $10 each. Does not compute.

Also surprising is the Skybat going for less than the Slag King

Edited by bachamn, 06 August 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#9 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:24 AM

I am surprised the deer chariot went for as almost as much as the laser beast sled/laser beast

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#10 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

I am surprised the deer chariot went for as almost as much as the laser beast sled/laser beast

yeah I saw that too, and I noticed one ID with lots of feedback buying a lot of this stuff. I have no reason to believe this was shill-bidding, so I can only assume there's someone out there with money to blow and absolutely no concept of the actual value of these toys. I wonder if this is the same person that a newbie member was complaining on here about buying everything on eBay a few weeks ago?

I guess overall the sales probably evened out, since some if not all of the figures sold for less than what they have in recent times, though some of this has to be partly due to them all being listed at once. 

Edited by bachamn, 06 August 2015 - 08:24 AM.

#11 boardnasty

boardnasty

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

it wasn't me!

#12 catbeast5000

catbeast5000

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

its not the same seller that has been winning all those auctions.i checked them all and he doesn't buy laser beasts or loose just moc carded or resealed also apparently from those other auctions.i was shocked and confused why 2 or 3 series 1 beasts loose wth card he had posted sold for over $150.what the hell that's crazy!and yeh i think the prices were all over and lower cause there was so much posted at once.we all ran outta money lol.i missed out on the gumballs cause i had purchased others and was bummed on that.they ended lower them usual to.i was surprised on the meiji cards I've never seen those before So didn't know what to expect.even grin reefer and kickback were normal priced wth Grotess selling for higher than norms

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com