• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#26 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

Grade A chump! Someone should message him and explain ha!

Me! Me! Then we can wonder and argue together in the description on wtf the fig is worth hahahahhaha...

#27 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:06 AM

ME

Didn't you get that green claw out of the unopened can that you bought a couple weeks ago for $75?

HIM

Thats right unopened or was unopened someone had to release him.

That is hilarious.  Shows how much he knows about muscle figure collecting. The sealed can is worth more, hahahaha..... I was surprised that the can went for 75.  It sat for a while.   And then he opens it up- hahahahaha.....this guy's funny!

#28 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

I've come to realize that a lot of "sellers" really aren't on ebay to sell.  Listings are basically free, or at the most cost 30 cents per month or 1 cent per day.  I've noticed that a lot of sellers use this to:

1. show off stuff they have with no immediate intention to sell

2. get attention or get people talking about and linking to the seller or item

3. enticing people to sell, thus allowing the "seller" to buy items that he either collects or wants to flip

Just another social networking site really for these people or in these instances. 

#29 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

This from minutes ago.....admittingly just trying to inflate pricing.

Dear deq800408,

Maybe I don't care and I'm raising the prices by posting it at that. So people will start to see value in them.
If you have that many you of all people should be glad to see that. When or if you do sell them maybe they will fetch more money.
As it is now they are worth far less than they should be worth thats all I'm saying.
Maybe a bunch of people will start selling theirs to cash in on the hype. They could ask for more money. I'm just aiding inflation
instead of waiting 10 years for it to happen naturally I'm posting it expensive now.
Next time you see one people may be used to paying over a hundred for one.
Its really not that important to me I see a positive reason to do it thats all.

- leonardomarc

Edited by Sixthwizard, 26 August 2015 - 02:01 PM.

#30 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:23 PM

ME

My theory is that you are a big fan of the green claw. Your high-priced listing is a way to get others to list theirs for less, and then you will buy those. Then you can assemble a green claw army and take over the world!

HIM

Yes I have thought that I may try to get more I don't think you could have too many.

#31 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

Tell him you'll trade him the green claw for a kidney.

#32 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

I'll spray paint my flesh claw green and sell it for $100 to anyone that is interested...

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#33 TMAN

TMAN

M.U.S.C.L.E. HUNTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:Anything M.U.S.C.L.E. TMNT. NKE 6.0 Mutants. Customs!

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

Me:
You suck at life!
th_fdfc5f0f35daf26c472dce86f63f9f9e.jpg

#34 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:22 AM

when I read the item description I was all, "har har look at this idiot" but I was not prepared for the concentrated levels of douche in those responses you guys posted. 

just, wow.

Edit: I'm just going to start sending him absurd questions in a serious tone to see if he'll posts them on the listing; I encourage you all to join me. Might as well try to make this thing entertaining. I just asked him if it came from space.

Edited by bachamn, 27 August 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#35 TMAN

TMAN

M.U.S.C.L.E. HUNTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

when I read the item description I was all, "har har look at this idiot" but I was not prepared for the concentrated levels of douche in those responses you guys posted. 

just, wow.

Edit: I'm just going to start sending him absurd questions in a serious tone to see if he'll posts them on the listing; I encourage you all to join me. Might as well try to make this thing entertaining. I just asked him if it came from space.

Let's do it. Too funney man. Oh yeah, sorry about the fat thumbs.

#36 TMAN

TMAN

M.U.S.C.L.E. HUNTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

This from minutes ago.....admittingly just trying to inflate pricing.
Dear deq800408,
Maybe I don't care and I'm raising the prices by posting it at that. So people will start to see value in them.
If you have that many you of all people should be glad to see that. When or if you do sell them maybe they will fetch more money.
As it is now they are worth far less than they should be worth thats all I'm saying.
Maybe a bunch of people will start selling theirs to cash in on the hype. They could ask for more money. I'm just aiding inflation
instead of waiting 10 years for it to happen naturally I'm posting it expensive now.
Next time you see one people may be used to paying over a hundred for one.
Its really not that important to me I see a positive reason to do it thats all.
- leonardomarc

So he must be buying muscles from the U.S. And selling them from Canada knowing people are looking for figures from there.
Sneaky!

#37 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

just, wow.

I asked him the other day when he posted it if it came wrapped in 24k gold and his explanation was "no not gold, it's in mint condition, all other ones like this are chewed up by dogs or just destroyed practically"

#38 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

There's another green claw up now as part of a lot. Think he'll bid on it?

Thank you

#39 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:19 PM

There's another green claw up now as part of a lot. Think he'll bid on it?

Thank you

Looks like this lot is back for some reason

http://www.ebay.com/...4820?rmvSB=true

The listing title says there are 8 less...

BUT the photo is the same, and there is 56 in the photo.  Weird.

Edited by steverotters, 27 August 2015 - 10:21 PM.

#40 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

....and the second one is down now. Smells like shenanigans.

Thank you

#41 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

I asked him the other day when he posted it if it came wrapped in 24k gold and his explanation was "no not gold, it's in mint condition, all other ones like this are chewed up by dogs or just destroyed practically"

he's really riding the mint thing to death isn't he?

ME: Did this come from space?

LM: Hello, maybe looks like its been in a vacuum untouched for 30 years and has the right colour for space object.

#42 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:44 PM

he's really riding the mint thing to death isn't he?

ME: Did this come from space?

LM: Hello, maybe looks like its been in a vacuum untouched for 30 years and has the right colour for space object.

Haha, what a dweeb. It would crack me up if he had a profile on here and seen all this, lol.

#43 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Haha, what a dweeb. It would crack me up if he had a profile on here and seen all this, lol.

I half thought it was an elaborate practical joke from a LRG member, or two. I had to join in on the fun. I wrote to him...

Me: Holy crap! Where did you find this? Is this even real? Or did you make it? I have never seen a green claw before. That thing is super mint too! That should be in like a bullet proof case or something. Maybe a safety deposit box. Or locked up in Fort Knox! I'm surprised you are not asking $10,000 for it. Someone would probably trade a fairly important organ for it. Or sacrifice their first born child, if you are into that sort of thing.

Seller: Oh its nice I'm hoping to flush out some claws with this listing. If you have one you should sell it.

They get more money now. I hope some of the claw owners out there start selling I would like to see 
more. Get an army of claws. I hope nobody buys it it brings in 50 to a hundred people a day.
I sold 6 items the day I listed it. Wow am I ever glad I didn't list it for $19.99. Its nice to see inflation happen
so fast. Its like 10 years from now already. Good to see a muscle up for a countable amount of money.
I loved it too much to ask less. I am also glad it didn't get chewed by a dog before I sold it. Nice that 
its not sticky with 30 years of filth as well.

EPIC: "Its like 10 years from now already."

Edited by Screamer, 28 August 2015 - 06:12 PM.

#44 Bones

Bones

Deep Throat

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:35 PM

Here's what we do....we all post our super rare mint green claws. Just to show him how many there are. Put a reserve of 1000 bucks so they don't sell.

#45 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

I half thought it was an elaborate practical joke from a LRG member, or two. I had to join in on the fun. I wrote to him...

Me: Holy crap! Where did you find this? Is this even real? Or did you make it? I have never seen a green claw before. That thing is super mint too! That should be in like a bullet proof case or something. Maybe a safety deposit box. Or locked up in Fort Knox! I'm surprised you are not asking $10,000 for it. Someone would probably trade a fairly important organ for it. Or sacrifice their first born child, if you are into that sort of thing.

Seller: Oh its nice I'm hoping to flush out some claws with this listing. If you have one you should sell it.

They get more money now. I hope some of the claw owners out there start selling I would like to see 
more. Get an army of claws. I hope nobody buys it it brings in 50 to a hundred people a day.
I sold 6 items the day I listed it. Wow am I ever glad I didn't list it for $19.99. Its nice to see inflation happen
so fast. Its like 10 years from now already. Good to see a muscle up for a countable amount of money.
I loved it too much to ask less. I am also glad it didn't get chewed by a dog before I sold it. Nice that 
its not sticky with 30 years of filth as well.

EPIC: "Its like 10 years from now already."

That dude, lmao, it's like all he talks about is how mint it is, how it's not chewed up by a dog, and inflation. The best thing he said here is "I loved it too much to ask less.", maybe this is just his way of showing off his proudest purchase, lol.

#46 deano9

deano9

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:51 AM

This must be a wind up!! Surely?!!

#47 Wibble

Wibble

Monkey in a Fez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Garbage Pail Kids
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E
    Giant retro figures

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:09 PM

It's a shame it's in mint condition as I'm looking for a chewed up one to replace the one my dog chewed up... :/

#48 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:11 AM

I offered him $25. It was auto declined. XD

~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

#49 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:30 AM

Mero lives! Behold!

Good to see your name pop up bro.

#50 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:18 PM

I still lurk. :D

u53Ngmg.jpg

Edited by Merovingian, 02 September 2015 - 12:19 PM.

~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com