Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Different ¨EU Version¨ Laserguns for the lower 12 LB (#77-88)

LaserBeasts Beastformers BeastformersBlog

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 23 November 2019 - 11:09 AM

eu-laserguns.jpg?w=700&h=233

A new post up on the Beastformers Blog for the 22nd of this month The White Rabbit has been looking into the variations within the lower 12 Laserguns. To some this might not be completely new while for others it might, either way it´ll probably be a fun read. The post also contains a checklist showing all 24 (12 Normal / 12 ¨EU Versions¨) to check them out in detail.

12 Different Laserguns ¨EU Versions¨

Thanks to those LRG members who´ve been helping providing some references and checking some facts in order to compose this new post.

Hope it´ll be a fun read...

Enjoy the Beasts!

Edited by Beastformers, 23 November 2019 - 11:09 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:46 PM

Super cool! I have been collecting for quite a while and this is new to me. Thanks for posting!!

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LaserBeasts, Beastformers, BeastformersBlog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com