2 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

Found these little rubber Dinosaurs in one of my old toyboxes. As far as I can remember these were sold in a little package together with some cards/stickers by Panini. But that's all I can remember outside the fact they look pretty nice. All figs seem to have their name stamped on it as well as a made in China stamp and a number.

Not sure if these are interesting for anyone out here but thought I'd share so maybe someone can tell me a little more.

Attached File  DSC_0076.JPG   45.07K   40 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0077.JPG   49.53K   45 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0078.JPG   47.82K   28 downloads

I should've quite a few more of these so in case there's any interest I can see if I can dig them out as well.

Thanks.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:17 AM

The Mammoth and Liopleurodon (?) are definitely the coolest :)

I just picked up a little set of gitd dino's from a flea market last weekend that look like they're similar sized. They're fun :)

#3 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

I had the Panini album and stickers when I was about seven or eight, but I don't ever remember them having come with mini-dinos. Those things are pretty cool--I like the Ankylosaurus.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panini

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com