• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#51 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:06 AM

i could open the packeges, but then, it could create a confusion among the buyers

also, as i've told before, some packs have more diferent figures than anothers. some have 3 of the same, and none have one of each

Pleaseeeeeee don't open the packages.

Ya I wouldn't open the packages personally. I already have loose bootlegs from brazil and the reason I want these is because they are still sealed in the original packaging.

I'm with you.

#52 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

they are under the produtos ballon under the "bonecos" drop down at the bottom of the page as "monstrinho" figured it might help some of the non protugese speakers :)

translated page http://www.dodobrinq...tegoria=Bonecos
http://translate.goo.....goria=Bonecos

Edited by stoneyface, 20 September 2010 - 12:36 PM.

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#53 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:05 PM

thanks stoneyface!

heres the picture:
http://www.dodobrinq...agem.asp?Id=481

hmm...beside those, theres ramen man and the other guy i cant remember, but theres a picture of him here in my thread. he have a "armadillo neck"

#54 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

Count me in....Raf, I want 3-4 packs....k
Let me kow BIf....
Jay

#55 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:43 AM

I still would like a pack or two as long the figures in each pack are different.

Thanks

#56 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

I still would like a pack or two as long the figures in each pack are different.

Thanks

vette8, as i've said before, theres no such possibility.

they released like 7 or 8 models, and the most i can do is try to get all the models by getting 2 packs.

:lol:

#57 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:16 AM

vette8, as i've said before, theres no such possibility.

they released like 7 or 8 models, and the most i can do is try to get all the models by getting 2 packs.

:lol:

Ok, I'll still take a pack please. They look to cool to pass up. Are you planning on shipping to one person, then have that person ship to everybody else? Or are you planning on shipping to us individually?

Thanks either way.

#58 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:39 AM

Ok, I'll still take a pack please. They look to cool to pass up. Are you planning on shipping to one person, then have that person ship to everybody else? Or are you planning on shipping to us individually?

Thanks either way.

It would be to our benefit to have them shipped to one person. Otherwise we will all be paying $15 for shipping. Yes, it is that expensive from Brazil. I'd say mail them to one person and then that person mails them to the others for a much cheaper price.

#59 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

It would be to our benefit to have them shipped to one person. Otherwise we will all be paying $15 for shipping. Yes, it is that expensive from Brazil. I'd say mail them to one person and then that person mails them to the others for a much cheaper price.

Ok, what ever is best for the group as a whole.

#60 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

just have to remember that each pack have a diferent "setting", like in one you could have 3 of one piece, and in othe none

#61 xag

xag

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:47 PM

If you know how many you need and who wants them sealed and who doesn't mind if they are open, rafael could go and buy them, take some pictures of them and then you can choose, which bags to open and which ones to leave intact.

Then put them all together in one box. How much do they weight? 5grams each figure?

Mark the packet as ''gift'' on the customs declaration with $10-$15 as value. I don't think that it would be a problem with US customs. I send stuff all the time over there, like this.

#62 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:03 PM

If you know how many you need and who wants them sealed and who doesn't mind if they are open, rafael could go and buy them, take some pictures of them and then you can choose, which bags to open and which ones to leave intact.

Then put them all together in one box. How much do they weight? 5grams each figure?

Mark the packet as ''gift'' on the customs declaration with $10-$15 as value. I don't think that it would be a problem with US customs. I send stuff all the time over there, like this.

sure, weight will be no problem
im really happy to help my collector friends (well, i just have 20 figures, but i still feel part of the group ^__^)

#63 ElFelipeB25

ElFelipeB25

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hey guys how are you fellas?

So a while ago, i send and pck with 6 figures(i guess) for my bud, Biffard. Here from Brazil(Porto Alegre) i it cost me around a 17$(33 R$ reais) to Utah.US. Less than this, i think it almost impossible, but if you count the cost of those packs, i Thin it worth it :(

Good Luck for you guys!!!!!!! Godsped whith those packs!

#64 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

14 packs bought!
pics to come

#65 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

oops, sorry guys, 11 packs

so, battlechaser7 ask me for a pack with sunshine figure, so he have priority to choose a pack with sunshine.
other thing is that payment should be by paypal (i will get my friend account and PM everyone).

i dont remember if was vette or jay, but i told one of them that last time, paypal charged me for taking the money, and it seems that theres a way to avoid this. please let me know more details, otherwise i would have to charge a little more (the paypal %)

each pack was a little more than 1USD, so lets say 1,50 USD to count transportation (i i think its easier for us to do the math).
the shipping will be 20 USD (i could try for less, but this is the most "fast/cheap" way, i believe. about a week, if im not wrong).

The other shipping, if im not wrong, would cost 18 USD and would take a month.

so, the figures are:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

the possible figures are:
-sunshine
-ramenman
-guy with drill
-cowboy guy
-kinnikuman guy
-no face at all man
-armadillo neck guy
-ashuraman

theres no pack with all of them, all packs have at least doubles

#66 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:39 AM

hey guys

i dontknow hot to do this. i will post the order i received PMs, ok?

1-Slayosin (from the time i sold some to Veers. i told him i was trying to get more) . aug 4
2-Biffard. sep 18
3-jlspeth. sep 19
4-Battlechaser7. sep 24. he asked me for a pack with the most sunshine figures.

now from the boards:
1- Ericnilla. sep 19
2-walker13.1. sep 19
3-DaHumorist. (he MAY want some, so i dont know). sep 19

so, whats now? any sugestions? how many do you guys want? please post here, its easier for me to control

Biffard, today:" I would like one with a black figure #1 and possible one with a sunshine in it if possible."
if its pack number 1, than its ok, if is pack with balck sunshine, than you should ask Battlechaser7 :mellow:

#67 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

It doesn't matter which pack I get. All the packages you posted look cool.

Edited by vette88, 26 September 2010 - 10:34 AM.

#68 Apricot

Apricot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:painting, music, film, cream cheese

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

hot damn if i found these to buy here i would go nuts

#69 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

If I can get a pack with a black figure then that would be cool but if not then no worries. Number 1 would be awesome! But I'll be happy with whatever I get!!! As for the members who do want them should we all pitch in for shipping and have them all sent to one person here in the states, and then that person can ship them from his house? I only say that because it will save us money on shipping so we don't all have to order them from Brazil and pay $20 each. What do you guys think?

#70 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

hey guys

i dontknow hot to do this. i will post the order i received PMs, ok?

1-Slayosin (from the time i sold some to Veers. i told him i was trying to get more) . aug 4
2-Biffard. sep 18
3-jlspeth. sep 19
4-Battlechaser7. sep 24. he asked me for a pack with the most sunshine figures.

now from the boards:
1- Ericnilla. sep 19
2-walker13.1. sep 19
3-DaHumorist. (he MAY want some, so i dont know). sep 19

so, whats now? any sugestions? how many do you guys want? please post here, its easier for me to control

Biffard, today:" I would like one with a black figure #1 and possible one with a sunshine in it if possible."
if its pack number 1, than its ok, if is pack with balck sunshine, than you should ask Battlechaser7 :yes:

O you are the Man sir!!! I most definitly want the pack with the Black Sunshine and the amazing pack with the 3 sunshines in it!!

If I can only get 1 however ( enough to go around to all that are interested )I would most like the pack with multiple sunshines please.

Please let me know how much I can send you for this or the auction that we mentioned in our PM.

Thank you!!

Raefel you have gone above and beyond!! Let me know what I can do for you and it is done : )

Best,
Chris
キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#71 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:05 AM

If I can get a pack with a black figure then that would be cool but if not then no worries. Number 1 would be awesome! But I'll be happy with whatever I get!!! As for the members who do want them should we all pitch in for shipping and have them all sent to one person here in the states, and then that person can ship them from his house? I only say that because it will save us money on shipping so we don't all have to order them from Brazil and pay $20 each. What do you guys think?

I'll take whatever too. Let me know what you need for shipping.

#72 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:57 AM

so for now we have:

Biffard: #1, #11
walker13.1: #3
Battlechaser7: #9, #6 (i think)

Battlechaser7, the pack with the black one have 4 figures, and then, the one wit the most sunshine have 2 copies, (pack 6)
do you wanna both?

walker13.1, most packs have only 5 diferent figures, with 3 doubles. im giving you a pack (and if no one want more pakcs, i can give you all the rest). do you have a character you want, so i can take pack with him in it?

i think that Veers would lik eone, but i didnt see him in the foruns yet. is he traveling or something?

Edited by rafael, 27 September 2010 - 05:38 AM.

#73 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:08 AM

so for now we have:

Biffard: #1
walker13.1:
Battlechaser7: #9, #6 (i think)

Battlechaser7, the pack with the black one have 4 figures, and then, the one wit the most sunshine have 2 copies, (pack 6)
do you wanna both?

walker13.1, most packs have only 5 diferent figures, with 3 doubles. im giving you a pack (and if no one want more pakcs, i can give you all the rest). do you have a character you want, so i can take pack with him in it?

i think that Veers would lik eone, but i didnt see him in the foruns yet. is he traveling or something?

Sunshine if available.

#74 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:29 AM

Veers will be back when he can; he is dealing with family things right now.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#75 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:32 AM

Sunshine if available.

ok, pack #3 for you, sir :yes:

Veers will be back when he can; he is dealing with family things right now.

oh, my best wishes for him

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com