Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

So, uh, they're not showing it from the beginning? o_O;

#27 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:20 PM

Nope. No offense to anyone else who WANTED to watch it from the beginning, but I already have those first few episodes on DVD, I needed Volume 2, and I got both Tyrannoclaw episodes taped. So, Checkmate fans, sorry for you guys.

I think they're starting from there because if you think about it, there aren't many Saturdays in the summer time, and if this is a summer filler, 4Kids figured they should show the exciting episodes.

Which I don't blame 'em if it IS only a summer filler. But this is kind of a great oppertunity to get people interested in it... yet it's bad because people are gonna wonder why the hell does Kid Muscle look like he does and whatnot. So people are gonna be lost without seeing the first episode on down.

So we're kinda screwed with trying to get everyone into the show unless we all have the first issue of the manga.... *raises her hand*
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#28 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:26 PM

YAY I cant wait to see Jeagerr! * runs around* THis is great! B)
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#29 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:39 AM

Yay! One more day! One more day! one more day! *gets really hyper-active* I SO CAN'T WAIT! *explodes into confetti with a faint high-pitched farting noise following it*

I dunnow why I'm all so happy. I mean, I'mna be busy cleaning the house for one, I don't get the channel, mom knows it's back so she's trying to keep me from watching it, and it's starting with a not-so-great episode (unless someone likes Cranky Doodle).
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#30 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 08:25 AM

Well.... I would have hoped to have seen it from the beginning, but I already have the first 4 episodes on DVD... and it would have been great to have seen the series from the point of the Dialbolic episode onward... but I've missed most of the GenX saga, and I didn't really start taping the show until the Mars/Jade fight part2. though I do have 3/4 of the Checkmate saga.

And I still won't get my hopes up that this will totally renew interrest... but it's fun to have it back on for a little while.

I just wish they'd fragging bring One Piece back to broadcast TV.
Posted Image

#31 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:26 AM

Omg! *bounces* You know what'd totally rock? Ultimate Muscle toys at Burger King! THAT would rule. And you can buy plushies from Team AHO, Gen-Ex, and the dMp! Man, I wish that were a fact....

maybe one of us should send an e-mail to Yugetamago about that one. lol
Posted Image

#32 papabazooka

papabazooka

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:14 PM

Why is it? When you go to MTV.com and type KINNIKUMAN
all episode show-up with no video to watch.
When did that happen?

#33 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:39 PM

I can't wait to record the Mars vs Jeager fight. *fangirl swoon* All that grunting and really gay looking poses.. HEEEHEHEHE.

#34 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:35 PM

Yay! One more day! One more day! one more day! *gets really hyper-active* I SO CAN'T WAIT! *explodes into confetti with a faint high-pitched farting noise following it*

I dunnow why I'm all so happy. I mean, I'mna be busy cleaning the house for one, I don't get the channel, mom knows it's back so she's trying to keep me from watching it, and it's starting with a not-so-great episode (unless someone likes Cranky Doodle).

That's some mother you've got there. Tell her that it's a free country (unless you live in Korea, Cuba, or China), and you should be able to watch whatever you want.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#35 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 04:02 PM

Yay!  One more day!  One more day!  one more day!  *gets really hyper-active*  I SO CAN'T WAIT!  *explodes into confetti with a faint high-pitched farting noise following it*

I dunnow why I'm all so happy.  I mean, I'mna be busy cleaning the house for one, I don't get the channel, mom knows it's back so she's trying to keep me from watching it, and it's starting with a not-so-great episode (unless someone likes Cranky Doodle).

That's some mother you've got there. Tell her that it's a free country (unless you live in Korea, Cuba, or China), and you should be able to watch whatever you want.

If I told her that, she would still say no, then ground me. I swear to God, I have Satan for a mother. The b**** grounds me over every little mistake I make.

That's why once a good episode in the Gen-Ex saga comes on, I'll make sure I plan to stay at a friend's house the friday before and spend the night. Hehehee. Mom'll never know X3
Posted Image

#36 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:25 PM

So, since the majority of you people saw the episodes today, which one was it? (I have to wait for Sunday. ;.; )

Edit: Nevermind. My friend said it was the Cranky Doodle episode. XD That means... NEXT WEEK IS GEN X!

Edited by KnuxieChan, 10 June 2006 - 06:47 PM.

#37 wpt1031

wpt1031

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:39 PM

Next weeks episode is "The Ultimate Challenge"
In spite of his injuries, Kid Muscle faces three villains.

#38 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:12 PM

NOOOOO, that means the episodes are random?! XO Dang, now I'm gonna have to get up early every weekend!..

#39 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:36 AM

Not a problem for me. At least they knocked off Sonic X for this. Hopefully, the ratings might get Al Khan to release MORE Ultimate Muscle on DVD. I'm sick and tired of only having ONE DVD of the show, the ONE show that they actually DID MOSTLY RIGHT!!! It makes me so mad, that I'd wanna do some funny video of Kid Muscle doing the Wario Waft!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#40 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:33 AM

-.-' RANDOM episodes? You've gotta be KIDDING ME! *grumble* Maybe we'll get lucky and some of the GOOD episodes will come on all in one month. Like that one episode with that exhibition match of King Muscle and Terryman vs. Buffaloman and Ramenman right before Kid and Kevin's match. THAT was a hilarious episode.
Posted Image

#41 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 07:08 AM

FECKING ERNEST ANGLEY! HE INTERUPTED MY ULTIMATE MUSCLE!!!

I got up for nothing! >__< Stupid "happy happy Jesus!" guy! I wish him a "happy happy Satan!"

ARGHHH. I knew something was fishy when they had a commercial that said "catch Ultimate Muscle next week!"

.. I hate WBNX 55. If only UM was on Saturdays for me!

#42 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:24 AM

FECKING ERNEST ANGLEY! HE INTERUPTED MY ULTIMATE MUSCLE!!!

I got up for nothing! >__< Stupid "happy happy Jesus!" guy! I wish him a "happy happy Satan!"

ARGHHH. I knew something was fishy when they had a commercial that said "catch Ultimate Muscle next week!"

.. I hate WBNX 55. If only UM was on Saturdays for me!

Are you sure you tuned in at the correct time? I watched Ultimate Muscle on 55 WBNX at 10:00 AM today.

By the way, thanks for posting this topic Drtooth, I probably wouldn't have noticed Ultimate Muscle was back on without it.

#43 MyPassIsPass

MyPassIsPass

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

Did anyone record it on tivo or something and has it on their computer right now? :unsure:

Edited by MyPassIsPass, 11 June 2006 - 12:12 PM.

#44 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:31 PM

So.... internet TV guides like Yahoo can't tell you what episode is playing when?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#45 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:59 PM

Are you sure you tuned in at the correct time? I watched Ultimate Muscle on 55 WBNX at 10:00 AM today.

By the way, thanks for posting this topic Drtooth, I probably wouldn't have noticed Ultimate Muscle was back on without it.

PHUUUUHHH-*F-Bomb*

;__; I can't believe I missed it! And I was up at 10 too!

#46 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:47 PM

I was able to catch the episode. Not the best intro for someone into the series, but an entertaining episode nevertheless.

The sexual innuendo for the episode?

"I'm gonna lasso me a fine filly for today."
-Terry.
"I'm just gonna go eat a big fish."
-Wally.

I did notice that "Craw" was misdone in the subtitling as "Claw." I found that odd.

I hope all the episodes they show arn't random; it would totally SUCK if they only showed a portion of a match...
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#47 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:39 PM

"I'm gonna lasso me a fine filly for today."
-Terry.
"I'm just gonna go eat a big fish."
-Wally.

*cries* I even missed the innuendo!.. Blah. anyone know what next week episode is? It better be Gen X.

#48 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:48 PM

What is the episode number of Cranky Doodle's episode? I need it to label the VHS tape correctly...
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#49 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:07 PM

What is the episode number of Cranky Doodle's episode? I need it to label the VHS tape correctly...

And next weeks episode is the first one for the Lantern tournment. Past Gen X. You will get to see Forkolosus.

#50 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:39 PM

Is it a full match on one episode? For Forkolossus?

I'll be glad to get that one one tape. I did get to see it, though; a friend of mine had it taped accidentally because he taped TMNT while he was in college.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com