216 replies to this topic

#1 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:21 AM

Seriously... I'd never make this up... next saturday, Ultimate Muscle...4kids TV 11 am eastern!

I guess it's a summer filler, so don't expect new episodes. But to have them repeat it is pretty amazing.

Too bad they don't have one piece back, too.
Posted Image

#2 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:50 AM

Wow. Holy CRAP.

That is all I have to say. I don't care that it's just reruns and there's no new shows. The only thing that matters to me that it's on TV again. Now that's something I can actually look foward to watch during the summer.

For those who can't believe it... The 4kids website is the proof of this.

4Kids TV - Ultimate Muscle

Edited by Chibi Riya, 03 June 2006 - 09:51 AM.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#3 Sooperkreep

Sooperkreep

Burnning Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:49 AM

WOW! Excellent News! Now, I can finally get better quality captures of the episodes on my Tivo system as well as the few episodes I missed^^. Thanks for the heads up, Doc!
Check out some of my Custom Action Figures.(Non-UM related.)
http://www.toymania....cc14/ffxi.shtml

http://sooperkreep.deviantart.com/

"I accept cash, credit, checks or your broken bones."
-Checkmate

#4 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:19 PM

TAPE. THE. EPISODES. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!! *begs*

O______O I mean it, I'll pay anyone who can get it onto DVD. ;)

#5 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:48 PM

Better yet, put them on YouTube.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#6 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:52 PM

YEA! UL-TI-MATE MUS-CLE!

Did anyone notice that the Pumpinator flip wallpaper isn't working, and that the Toy packing was the 8" guys' back, and Series 1-4 on the front?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 02:54 PM

Great news! A buddy of mine called me this morning and let me know. I front paged it!

Hopefully the ratings are there so that 4Kids will consider re-running the series ths fall.

#8 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:01 PM

Hmmm...

I'm afraid I can't find its entry in tvguide.com...
Nor at the 4Kids site itself.

Any other way to find out if its on in my area?

Edited by theorgg, 03 June 2006 - 03:06 PM.

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#9 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:42 PM

Hmmm...

I'm afraid I can't find its entry in tvguide.com...
Nor at the 4Kids site itself.

Any other way to find out if its on in my area?

You might be in the same boat as me, in that OUR showing will be pre-empted by baseball ;)
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#10 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:51 PM

Wait, wait, wait...if it's 11:00 eastern time, then is it around 8:00 for us westerners?
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#11 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:46 PM

11 eastern
10 midwest
9 mountain
8 western

Edited by Sniper33, 03 June 2006 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image

#12 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:59 PM

OMFGJKEWAFKUJHGKW7ARHG. It's like a prayer was answered! ^___^ Now people might know WTH I'm cosplaying when I'm Kevin!

I'm DEFINETLY taping the episodes.

You know what's freaky? I just went to a panel with two 4Kids voice actors at Colossalcon yesterday. XD (Rebecca Soler and Jamie McGonnigal)

Edited by KnuxieChan, 04 June 2006 - 01:13 PM.

#13 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:39 PM

Prominent placement:

http://www.4kidstv.com

http://4kids.tv/ultimatemuscle/

That's great news!

#14 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:09 PM

I'm a bit paranoid; I cannot find any confirmation of a TIME for the program to air.

That's a little odd, I find. TVGuide.com nor 4kids' website shows the time that UM is schedualed to air.

#15 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:10 PM

It's airing this summer, after all the season finales. *nods*

#16 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:40 AM

Even though it is only reruns, it is still pretty cool that UM will be back on TV. Maybe with the cartoon being on TV again while the manga is going strong we will see some renewed interest in UM.

Edited by Rokk, 05 June 2006 - 05:42 AM.

#17 Sooperkreep

Sooperkreep

Burnning Collector!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:14 AM

Ah, ok. So its a Summer time replacement AFTER the current shows finish thier runs. Coz, I couldnt find it on at all this past Sunday. Maybe it'll start next week in my area. Oh yeah, and YUK at the hour long block of WINX club >_<.
Check out some of my Custom Action Figures.(Non-UM related.)
http://www.toymania....cc14/ffxi.shtml

http://sooperkreep.deviantart.com/

"I accept cash, credit, checks or your broken bones."
-Checkmate

#18 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:22 PM

Man, just hearing the music again on the 4kids website is enough to get me all pyched up. I can't wait! -_-

#19 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:08 PM

Hopefully, I'll be able to make up for all the episodes I could've watched (must've missed MOST of the episodes.)

I hope to see Mars and Checkmate in action some more.

-_-
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#20 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:58 PM

Wow I'm really happy I happened to stop by today. Maybe there really is a god... I mean last time that had that super brawl thing I just happened to be watching 4kids TV, and now this...

Well with that settled maybe I should start going to church more LOL

As for these perhaps they will be coming out with more episodes. Why else would they re-air the show that they said wasn't coming back?

#21 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:26 AM

As for these perhaps they will be coming out with more episodes. Why else would they re-air the show that they said wasn't coming back?

DOn't get your hopes up. It is being run as Summer filler. Nothing more, nothing less. If it gets high ratings, I am sure they willl re-run the series as long as it continues to get good ratings. If the series becomes popular again, and is running strong towards the end of the 2nd (3rd JP) season, they may contract Toei to make another 26 episodes, like last time. It all depends on ratings. But as for now, it is summer filler. Period.

#22 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:32 AM

*looks at jkaris post* Well.... That kinda sucks. At least it's back on though, I say we all take this chance and tape as much as we can.

(Yesh, I'm still alive.)
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#23 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:25 AM

If you really want to go guerilla, tivo it and then upload it to youtube or google video, under the anime/cartoons section. People who have never heard of it, will undoubtedly stumble across it and give it a look.

#24 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:28 AM

If 4Kids knows what's good for 'em, they won't complain to youtube, either.

At this point, ANY exposure for the show is good.

#25 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:49 PM

I may not get the channel anymore, but on DirectTV, you're able to info on programs you don't get. I skipped to the future on the guide and info'd Ultimate Muscle (which it actually SHOWED UP on the guide! *does a happy dance*) and I wanted to know what episode it was (since I have the first few on DVD and I taped some here and there.)

The episode is called "Roxanne Rocks!" it's the 17th episode out of the whols series after the fight with Checkmate. it doesn't say his name on tvtome.com, but in the episode list I've read about this episode and it says Roxanne is caputred by the remaining member of the dMp which I assume would be Cranky Doodle Claw Daddy. It's two episodes from the start of the saga Generation-Ex appears in. So it's good news for GenEx fans (me and a buncha other fangirls on here X3) and sad news for Checkmate fans.

Just thought in case you people wanna know if it's worth watching. B)
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com