19 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

header.jpg?w=1350&h=400&crop=1

As LRG Members Army buidling with Battle Beasts is nothing new for us because I think it is out here where the first Battle Beasts armies were born, with Roland´s Shark Army back in the days (now in the hands of ShadowBat) see: ShadowBats Sharks but of course we also have probably on of the most large BB Armies out here with the Snake Army of Koppenschevelle counting over 180 of them already! See: Koppenschevelle´s Snakes

Than there´s a Carp army present within the impressive Battle Beasts collection of JPac see: JPac´s Carps and the Pugnacious Penguins Army/Alliance (PPA) also has its own place out here on LRG. See: Beastformers PPA

And apart from those armies that are still maintained and growing in numbers once in a while we´ve also seen some armies that´ve never been heard of anymore like the Porcupine Army by Organicbeets see: Organicbeets´ Porcupines and there´s been a couple of other armies out here of which I´m not really sure if they still exist.

But all in all it is clear that Army buidling with the Battle Beasts is not something new and its been done by many of us before but it looks like Army Building is gonna be IT amongst BB collectors in 2016 because its becoming quite a hype these days on Instagram with some old diehards like @Eric_koppen  and myself @Beastformers joining as well as various other (new) collectors.

It is great to see how things are evolving and how more and more Battle Beasts armies are shared via Instagram and to promote that we launched a collective hashtag;

#BeastformersArmy

This makes it a lot easier to take a look at the various army builders who´re active on Instagram, and most of them are represented on LRG nowadays as well.

For more info about this collective Instagram Project and some more background history on the army building have a look at the latest post on the Beastformers Blog: Army Building #BeastformersArmy

Please feel free to join us on Instagram and support all of the Battle Beasts armies that are being built.

Enjoy the Beasts!

logo-small.jpg?w=300&h=82

Edited by Beastformers, 15 January 2016 - 04:42 PM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:16 AM

Some amazing armies shared here on LRG! Great stuff!

#3 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:57 AM

I remember a murder of crows gathering on here at one point. Thought that was cool as I frequently see large numbers (literally hundreds) conjugating at one location in my area. It is rather eerie.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:31 AM

I remember a murder of crows gathering on here at one point. Thought that was cool as I frequently see large numbers (literally hundreds) conjugating at one location in my area. It is rather eerie.

yeah, I have a murder of crows that shows up in my back yard every morning just a bit south of Seattle. My dog doesn't seem to realize they're bigger than he is. catastrophe pending

#5 Venom

Venom

LaserBeast Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:51 PM

Hey guys I'm building a walrus army, sorry I've been M.I.A, just really busy, 40 strong, a custom leading the way, I'll post some pictures soon......
Do not be afraid. If they try to harm you, I will stand in front of them.

#6 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:00 AM

A army of walruses sounds really nice. Looking forward to pictures of it!

#7 TheWaringWeasels

TheWaringWeasels

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

Nice to see all these impressive armies. It got me inspired to start collecting my own army.

#8 OmegaTraf

OmegaTraf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:06 PM

I don't hashtag anything but I'll be sure to make sure My wives Crow army gets some new pics. Series 3 armies are the toughest to build.

this is the thread they were spotted in http://www.littlerub...110175&p=414534

Edited by OmegaTraf, 25 February 2016 - 04:42 PM.

#9 ChrisCool

ChrisCool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

Hello all, it's been a loooong time since I last came here :).

I would be interested in gathering my own army too ^^, since I nearly got all the beasts I wanted (missing one of low cost, Maybe I will get some rares on day). Are the foxes army or polar bears army existing ? If not, I may consider to try it...

Good job for the existing army tough !

#10 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:26 AM

Hello all, it's been a loooong time since I last came here :).

I would be interested in gathering my own army too ^^, since I nearly got all the beasts I wanted (missing one of low cost, Maybe I will get some rares on day). Are the foxes army or polar bears army existing ? If not, I may consider to try it...

Good job for the existing army tough !

Foxes are still open I believe and probably a good choice to go for as well being a Series 1 that shouldn´t be to hard to get.

There´s already a Polar Bear, named White Paw Platoon if I´m correct, being built.

Good luck with building! ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#11 Flashbax

Flashbax

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Head writer/editor for ToyRobot Magazine

Owner at Flashbax Toy Store

Transformers, Transforming robots, Godzilla, Dino Riders, D&D

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:56 PM

i too have been absent more than I'd like, i'm finding myself unable to turn away Battle Beasts. started off with the idea of getting the #1-#76, then the idea of getting the LBs too, then maybe 3 of each #1-#76, now I just want as many as I can get. A little over a year later I have 192 BB and 11 LBs. Never thought about buying just a ton of just one beast. most I have of one is 7 Eagles (Col. Bird).

Just a dude that loves collecting

#12 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:34 AM

Cool stuff! I'm glad to see more of us doing this. People are always surprised when I tell them that not only to the serious collectors try for full sets 1-76+, they go for an army of their favorite figure too. Then I'm like, "See my fishes?". 

#13 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:44 PM

I took some updated pictures of my Battle Beast Snake army today.

http://www.littlerub...115237&p=652411

photo%201_zpsbnaczxpf.jpg

photo%204_zpsxwav68av.jpg

I now have 201 snakes total. 153 original Triple Threat Snakes, 7x greek snakes, 12x mexican snakes, 18x custom cast snakes and 11x cobras of different varieties.

#14 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:15 AM

Just a amazing army you got there! Great job.

#15 TheWaringWeasels

TheWaringWeasels

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

Awesome army! Those other armies out there better think twice before they mess with the snakes. :)

#16 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:26 AM

Poison Dart Posse

Attached File  image1.JPG   57.95K   8 downloads

#17 susha

susha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:24 AM

Imma almost ready. I'll post some pics soon. Thinking 'Armada Cabron' for now if anyone has anyadice ty in advance!

#18 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:29 AM

I'm wondering what kind of Beast, if any, I'd collect in mass numbers like this.

Eh, probably none, because that's expensive and I already collect too many OTHER things that take up space, but it's nice to think about...

Edited by Jabroniville, 01 October 2016 - 03:30 AM.

#19 susha

susha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:45 AM

Hey i dont have an instagram account and my 'armada cabron' is more like a commando but here are a few pics ive been taking of late

Attached File  IMG_5810.JPG   284.97K   8 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5750.JPG   146.98K   8 downloads

#20 Spiritcrusher

Spiritcrusher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:02 AM

That's pretty neat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #BeastformersArmy, BeastformersProject, Instagram

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com