Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Matt is the MAN! Excellent customer service!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:33 AM

So, I have been picking up a few Glyos figures over the last few months. Just a few here and there.

With his latest drop, he has these awesome green army colored figures, so I picked one up. While I was there, I also picked up the Volkriun Rig and went ahead and got a Gobon (one heavy chunk of plastic!).
Well, the Gobon was supposed to have a tampo logo on his chest and mine didn't. No biggie to me, but I let them know in case they got a bad batch. It wasn't an issue to me, but for someone else it may have been.

Anyways, what do they do? They sent me a full replacement figure! I was really wowed! I told him that he didn't have to and asked if I could pay for it and he said no. Needless to say, I went ahead and picked up another $30 worth of figures, :lol: .

Best customer service I have seen in a LONG time!

#2 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

Yeah, shopping at the Onell store has always been superb in my experience. My first order was quite small - just two Crayboth (one set). However, Matt threw in a free Crayboth and a free Exellis! Every subsequent order I've gotten from Onell has had some cool freebie parts thrown in.

#3 Er0k26

Er0k26

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

He sent me some extra parts just for telling him I liked Glyos alot! Super nice guy.

#4 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

Welcome to the world of Glyos!!!

#5 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

Incredible customer service. I once received so many extras that I thought at first I accidentally received someone else's order!

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

So get this.

The replacement Gobon came in today. But he (and Michelle) also threw in a clear blue Crayboth and one of the black axis joint sets. WOW!

#7 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

Matt and crew, and Jesse from Callgrim as well, are some of the finest folk you'll ever come across in terms of customer service. They truly put themselves out there in all they do and I think that's one of the prime reasons their fan base has grown in leaps and bounds over the past few years. The toys themselves are phenomenal and once you make your first purchase it's pretty much game over, hooked for life :p
-Barry

#8 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

wow that is just awesome to hear! we have quite an awesome community of great people in the toy making biz. i have been looking at the glyos line and have been severely tempted. someday when i have the extra cash, i may get into them (gotta get the cthulu one at least!)

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#9 aimforthetop

aimforthetop

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Paleontology, Military History, toys and console gaming 1980s-early1990s

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

Even without the bonus gifts, the Onell team is just awesome for offering the quality of toys they have at an absolutely awesome price point and shipping turn-around time.

I have full confidence I'll be satisfied with every Onell purchase I make.

#10 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

That's for damn sure! Also, nice avatar - is that Metal Warriors? Love that game..

#11 aimforthetop

aimforthetop

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Paleontology, Military History, toys and console gaming 1980s-early1990s

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

That's for damn sure! Also, nice avatar - is that Metal Warriors? Love that game..

Yes. Metal Warriors is a blast, especially two-player!

#12 GoreVidalMeaty

GoreVidalMeaty

Trojan Trebuchet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Toyfinity, Wrangler jeans, MIMP ALL series,
    M.U.S.C.L.E. Things and the mighty ARCO Red Lizardman.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:41 AM

I agree! They are really great. I ordered from their site mainly for the OMFG figures and they threw in a few extras! And I must have received them within a week's time. Really great and really fast. Thank you!
GVM

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com