• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 05:42 AM

www.kinnikuplanet.com
as long as you belong to the kinnikudex
you can now access a trade panel
you sign in like normal
and you can search for muscles you require.

enter the # of the muscle and kinnikudex will search out every user that has that muscle , but be warned a user might not wanna trade so don't bug him too much cause people that abuse the system will have there accounts voided.
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:19 PM

Will it find all that are over the number of one?

That might keep down the annoyances...
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:26 PM

That sounds like a pretty good idea. Does it also tell you what colors the other person has of the figure you want. I guess i better put my account to use, and put what ever figures that I have there.

Posted Image

#4 Wraith

Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:54 PM

i agree, there should be an option to "only search doubles" or whatever, and if no one has a double of the guy you need, you can always search singles and then offer the guy like 5 muscle for his one, wow warsman i am very impressed, this is going to make trading so much easier. maybe have a feedabck thing on there just like on the AKIA and if they eff upa lot you can delete their account? this will help keep people honest because its a very good resource for everyone (log IP's)
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com