62 replies to this topic

#51 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

Is this like the equivalent of forgetting to bid on two MUSCLE SR Drunken Masters?

:woot:
Posted Image

#52 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

Yes.....yes it is. Well....that and a few SCs, mixed in with a bunch of transformers
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#53 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:32 AM

WOW!!!! i cannot believe you missed the end of that auction. I figured they were stuck in some oddball auction on YJ.

Oh well, $$$ easy come, easy go... :huh:

Good eye though. :lol:

You should have struck a deal w/ someone trustworthy like Eaon, Andrew, or Barry. I KNOW they would have split the auction w/ you, making sure it was won and then at least you each would have ended up w/ a rare mail away drill for nothing really.

TGB

#54 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

WOW!!!! i cannot believe you missed the end of that auction. I figured they were stuck in some oddball auction on YJ.

Oh well, $$$ easy come, easy go... :)

Good eye though. :D

You should have struck a deal w/ someone trustworthy like Eaon, Andrew, or Barry. I KNOW they would have split the auction w/ you, making sure it was won and then at least you each would have ended up w/ a rare mail away drill for nothing really.

TGB

Thanks for the vote of confidence Marty, I've actually got a friend in Japan who has just contacted the winner of the auction in an attempt to get him to part with the drills either by sale or as trade for other Transformers since no one else on here took the initiative and I can't contact them directly through Crescent. If we get a reply back from him I'll keep everyone updated as to what's going on and hopefully the drills will make their way to this side of the pond!
-Barry

#55 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

Oh well, $$$ easy come, easy go... :)

Good eye though. :D

TGB

Heck yeah I would have! I would have even done all the work for you too. I WISH I would have known.....if only..... :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#56 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:52 PM

this i a bit random but you were talking about dreams on here before. i honestly had a dream this weekend where i was in a shop that i used to go to when i was a kid, in Rye. think it might have been called adams of rye, the real shop in real life just had a small toy section upstairs but in my dream it had loads of plastic bags all round the shop with brown cardboard tops all unmarked. in each bag was all sorts of stuff like glow in the dark mini boglins and army ants. there were also boxes of 20 mini boglins marked. everything i would like to buy toy wise was for sale in strange packets for cheap prices but i only had 60p. I think it was beacuse i went to wales to see my mum who i hardly ever see and coz i was picking up toys that it reminded me of my childhood weekends spent in hastings and rye in a time where you could actually buy mini boglins in a shop and i had the swamp playset and made boglin traps and put them on the floor by the toilet. sometimes when i am playing with my collection i find i get a smell or feeling that transports me back years, my stomach goes tight for a second and i remeber exactly how it was to open up something i really wanted for the first time.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#57 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

Well, whoever offered him the closing auction price via Donky35 is going to be getting the lot. Somebody got a score!

#58 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

I think is was a bit more then the closing price of the auction..... :unsure: a lot more ;)
Posted Image

#59 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

I think is was a bit more then the closing price of the auction..... :unsure: a lot more ;)

This is what I got from Ume:

Hello.

Regarding the auction http://page4.auction...ction/d80842206,

the seller did not answer your question but he answered the another question that an another customer offered through me.

I believe that since an another customer offered the price for the auction the seller agreed on the condition first.

I am sorry to say that I have to buy the item for the another customer in this case.

#60 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

It was alot more than the ending price of the auction. As soon as Xamot posted the link, I contacted Donky and put my offer in. Made sure it was pretty substantial. Who else put an offer in?

Both of the yellow drills will be up for sale or trade when I do receive them. As long as the English to Japanese translation goes well and I don't end up with 1 or 2 of the Transformers. :unsure: That would really suck.

Eaon

#61 Xamot

Xamot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:06 PM

It was alot more than the ending price of the auction. As soon as Xamot posted the link, I contacted Donky and put my offer in. Made sure it was pretty substantial. Who else put an offer in?

Both of the yellow drills will be up for sale or trade when I do receive them. As long as the English to Japanese translation goes well and I don't end up with 1 or 2 of the Transformers. :yes: That would really suck.

Eaon

Glad someone got them, nice work roland
Posted Image

#62 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:03 AM

Look for what I forgot to bid yesterday :D :M: :wallbash:

MOC Laser Beasts

#63 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:17 PM

Yikes. Maybe we need to have auction alerts call or cell phones to remind us of ending auctions.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com