No replies to this topic

#1 Shags13

Shags13

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 09:05 AM

Hello everyone.  I found this arena about 5 or 6 years ago if I'm not mistaken and just did a bunch of reading. I have been putting together a set since I was a kid and buying these guys off the shelf in 4 packs and garbage cans. well, I now have a complete set of MUSCLES figures (along with many loose doubles).  All flesh, all pretty darn clean and also has the figures from the wrestling ring and the Satan's Cross.  I am not super aware of the proper names for everything so please forgive any jargon slip.  Anyways, life has shifted, kids, house, bills and I have begun thinking about letting go of certain collectibles.  I was curious what a set like this goes for these days?  I saw what I believe was a best offer accepted ebay listing not too long ago sell for about $450 and that set was different colors.  So, I was just curious.  I'd like to decide if whatever these are worth these days is worth it TO ME to layout all the figures, photograph them and actually let go of this collection that took me over 3 decades to complete.  

Thank you all for your help.  Its appreciated!!

Chris

Edited by Shags13, 15 October 2022 - 09:22 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com