• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

Why did you go and make laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair! Know my butt hurts from falling out of the chair. I`m sorry but that was to funny. :rolleyes:
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#27 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:37 PM

yea, good one frobman. :rolleyes:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#28 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:39 PM

Jaeger and brocken Jr are who i'm crazy about the most. ther's others Like Kevin. Ninja Ned, Terry Kenya, Checkmate Road rage,

#29 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

I dont think that's an eyepatch Jeager Gal. Maybe he lost an eye in the ninja buisness or something. Or from a brutal money shot :o

Isn't that the reason people wear eye patches??? :huh:

Hey guys lets go to chat and talk about how much we love Veersy! Isn't he the cutest? i heard he kicked both Blocken Jr and Jaegers asses.

Veers is awsome! He's such a cutie patootie when he does his lil dance. But when he erects the "Tower of Power", he is so freakin' powerful and that's when he can top Jaeger or Brocken Jr.

And Jaeger Gal, he uses the paddles because the kinetic energy derived from smacking people on the butts helps him erect the "Tower of Power"

Personally though, Hydrozoa is still my kinda guy! :rolleyes:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#30 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:07 PM

You mean Veers was nude,only had paddles,and paddle people on the butts.  I know I heard about this before but where? :rolleyes:  Why did he paddle people the butts anyway? someone tell me

Yeah, it was a special one-shot episode. For a little nude guy with paddles, Veers sure kicked a ton of arse! Jaeger really didn't stand a chance. You might be able to find this episode at a bittorrent website. And why hte butt? Who knows? Only Veers. Man, you should have seen him go after Mr. Cheeks!!

Edited by Rokk, 04 October 2005 - 04:08 PM.

#31 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:14 PM

Who's Veers?

#32 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:01 PM

Oh..ok thats why he paddle people then! OMG :rolleyes: You mean he went after Mr. Cheeks!! Veers must have droven Mr. Cheeks back to France! Ok I am going to see if I can find that episode.
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#33 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

Like or not, I'm a fangirl. Numa Numa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location:Ridgcrest, California. Middle of nowhere &gt;_&lt;. But love it^_^.
  • Interests:Ulitmate Muscle reading the manga and watching the anime. And all time fave character JAEGER!^_____^! Dogs, meeting new friends on and offline, traveling, and video games.

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

Has any one seen under ninja ned's hood? :rolleyes:
The Rain of Berlin Falls Red. Hail the Red Rain of Pain!.

#34 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:09 PM

Ya I have someone drew it but that might not count. From what I saw he had sholder length black hair.
Jeager in volume 7

#35 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:16 PM

Hey Red Rains Fan Girl, I got the site to the pic. Its in Black and White so I am guessing his hair has to be black.

http://www.deviantar...ation/17730913/
Jeager in volume 7

#36 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

Who's Veers?

Your mom. :rolleyes: He is a mod or whatever on here

#37 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:46 PM

yea, good one frobman. :rolleyes:

Huh? What did I say?

#38 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:11 PM

Hey Red Rains Fan Girl, I got the site to the pic. Its in Black and White so I am guessing his hair has to be black.

http://www.deviantar...ation/17730913/

it might not be black. the person just wrote in black ink. Akumas hair is gold, not black. go find a real pic of them not something someone drew. :notme:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#39 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Ulitmate Muscle reading the manga and watching the anime. And all time fave character JAEGER!^_____^! Dogs, meeting new friends on and offline, traveling, and video games.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

I found one but he has brown hair in this one :notme:

Attached Files

#40 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:40 PM

I found one but he has brown hair in this one :notme:

OMG!!!!! I knew his hair was brown because i saw it one time somewhere when i was looking up his pic. he looks super hot in that pic though. :lol:

#41 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:10 PM

He sure does :notme:

#42 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:15 PM

OMG! :notme: Ninja Ned is Hot when he has brown hair. Forget my pic that I found, way the go Red Rains fan girl. Oh...I almost forgot I got a pic of Jeager for you. Someone drew him, but it took me at least two hours to find this pic this morning. I was going to send it earlyer but, I sprain my ankle :lol: so thats why it took me so long.

http://www.deviantar...iation/6356716/
Jeager in volume 7

#43 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:58 PM

OMG!! :notme: he is so hot. thank u :lol: Also sorry that you sprained your ankle ouch :lol:

#44 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:52 AM

Your welcome, I had another one that you might like young Jeager and Brocken in the fall season. Its really pretty and thanks ya my ankle still hurts.

And Beefcake_Pyro I got you two pics of Mars for you that I found. The last one is Mars pet peeve and the first one is KinnikuPups

http://www.deviantar.../view/16931206/

http://www.deviantar.../view/17333415/
Jeager in volume 7

#45 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:37 AM

God bless Japanese fanart sites. Saw a picture of Ninja with purple hair. :angry: But I can't find the site because it's down.

Oh well, I still have me fan fiction!
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#46 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:32 PM

When life hands you "lemons", make lemonade.

:angry:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#47 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

Both of them are so cool :D i love kinnikupups :angry: and the pet peeve is so funny :lol:

#48 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:43 PM

I have more pics :lol: . The first one is for all Checkmate fans out there sorry it's so small :angry: . The second is for the Jeager fans

Attached Files

Edited by Red Rains fan girl, 06 October 2005 - 03:46 PM.

#49 Red Rains fan girl

Red Rains fan girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:44 PM

Here is the second pic.

Attached Files

#50 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:59 PM

Jeager is Hot. :angry: . thanks Red Rains fan girl your a great friend. I also love the kinnikupups arent they cute!
Jeager in volume 7

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com