8 replies to this topic

#1 MattyFreeze

MattyFreeze

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

I just recently got this Lot. It's a complete 1st series plus some extras. I'm new to the Colors and why some are more rare due to colors. So I took a pic of all in the lot. NFS ..Well maybe the doubles if they are doubled in the same color. Any info would be awesome. Thank you

Attached Files

#2 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

http://mimpcollectiv...-my-pocket.html

This will have all the info you need.

Some very nice pieces in there in that last pic, especially the orange Ganesha which was a spaghettio's figure!

Edit: wanted to give credit for the site, its done by a member here.... Behemoth i believe

Edited by Sydot, 05 August 2017 - 12:56 PM.

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#3 Mondo7

Mondo7

Getting back into collecting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Rebuilding/finding my original mimp collection.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

The last pic is the money shot, 3 pink cockatrice, cyan and pine green great beast, orange herne and ganesha, 3 orange windigo and 2 pine griffin. Nice haul! The rest are common unless I missed a regional colour.
Looks like a mix of cereal premiums and board game figures (?)

Edited by Mondo7, 08 August 2017 - 04:15 AM.

#4 MattyFreeze

MattyFreeze

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

Sydot and Mondo7 Thank you for your feedback =) I will check that site also. I figured the last pic likely had the best stuff, cause I didnt see those colors of those guys I had. Again thank you! I'm now Hooked collecting Minis lol

#5 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Awesome....nice start to a collection! Yeah that last pic has some of the more valuable stuff in it. If you want to expand your mini collection, and are open to trading any of the duplicate figures in that last pic, shoot me a message, or just reply here. I have a wide variety of stuff to offer. Regardless, welcome and congrats on the sweet pile of MIMP.

#6 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

http://mimpcollectiv...-my-pocket.html

This will have all the info you need.

Some very nice pieces in there in that last pic, especially the orange Ganesha which was a spaghettio's figure!

Edit: wanted to give credit for the site, its done by a member here.... Behemoth i believe

Thanks for the shout out dude!

I don't have anything to add other than to agree that the last pic has all the good stuff. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#7 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Very nice score man. I am jealous of that orange Ganesha and Pine Green Beast.  Great stuff. 

Where did you manage to find this lot?

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#8 MattyFreeze

MattyFreeze

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

Very nice score man. I am jealous of that orange Ganesha and Pine Green Beast.  Great stuff. 

Where did you manage to find this lot?

TBH I had a few when I was younger..and I was like.. OK I need these again. so I was checking ebay and craigslist and stuff and then ventured on Facebook Marketplace and someone was selling These with the Volcano/Mountain. we went back and fourth and I got it. I didnt know how rare the others were and when I found out I was buggin' lol. Very happy collector here! 

#9 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

I'm curious- how much did this set you back? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I know so little about MIMP prices :).

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com