• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#26 ScreaminDemon

ScreaminDemon

Cyber Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts , Laser Beasts , Beastformers , Shadow Warriors , War Monsters and any other variations of Battle Beasts including Beast Saga. Transformer decoys.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

The lion transformer is a legends class Leo Prime. That tiny white dragon is sweet!
Demon

#27 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

It is a possibility that the Blue Eyes white dragon figure is actually a Toon blue eyes white dragon instead because it has painted eye pupils like the toon version. So maybe it was part of a stand based off the toon world card that and the figure has a tiny hole under it needed to use the card. Heres some official artwork of Toon summoned skull poping out of toon world.

chaps-18.png

tumblr_m9rggrKi9i1rvgndqo1_500.jpg

The other Id's on the pic are correct. Should of guessed the Go Bot one since I have quite a few of them and most of them have metal parts but I have never seen that Go Bot before was worth the $5 it cost.

Edited by Acidonia, 24 November 2014 - 01:02 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:10 AM

Another Two things I got from charirty shops that I do not know much about.

PB250057_zps197ca441.jpg

Robot is dated 1993 Galoob

I know its a Kraang from the New Ninja Turtles series but where does this figure originate from its bigger than other other ones. Im guessing the Turtles are part of the same set/line which also came in the bag along with some Planes and Monsters University Mini figures. 

PB250062_zps4e543200.jpg

Just another picture of how small the blue eyes figure is and pac man is riding a go bot if you wondered.

Edited by Acidonia, 25 November 2014 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

Can't tell with absolute certainty, but the krang and turtles look like they're from the My busy Books line.

http://www.littlerub...&hl=+busy +book

#30 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

Yup that book is where Kraang and turtles came from would never of guessed that on its own. I thought it be from a Blind bag line.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

Where do you keep finding this stuff? It's so random and awesome.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#32 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Where do you keep finding this stuff? It's so random and awesome.

Car boot sales,Market stalls,Charity shops. Most selling it have no clue what most of it is from either which is common for market stalls and charity shops here so alot of stuff in those stores no matter how rare is worth sells for little.I got original print run copy of FF7 for Ps1 for £1.25 a few years back for example.

All the stuff from the last page photo came from acme comics Orlando which I visited on holiday. Crazy huge store if your into toys they have almost everything and alot of carded in box stuff to that did not seem overpriced. Though the store does not take american express cheques which is a pain because 90% of our spending money was in them. I did not take photos of everything I bought there because i knew what most was from.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

Clicked on this thread and was surprised to see Clash of Heroes figures in the first pics.  I never could complete this set.  I never could find that Rakshasa figure!  I have tons of dupes from the ones I did find. 

This website shows all the Clash of Heroes figures assembled by a Spanish collector in 2010.

http://btoys.blogspo...c-clash-of.html

Also I collected all the Swarm Dragons by Mega Bloks and could help with sets of those.  

Was the 7-tentacled monster ever identified?  Funny because about a week ago I found the same figure at a thrift store and was trying to identify it myself.

Edited by steverotters, 28 November 2014 - 02:13 AM.

#34 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

baltanii i identifyed the 7-tentacled monster as Visionary Messenger Voffa from Abaranger who was not in the US version of the show power rangers Dino Thunder though this is not first tne they brougt our a toy of a alien thats was only in Japanese show to US for the power rangers series.

They did a terrible job on the Clash of Heroes figures every where seem to get loads of dupes of same figures. A few units in the game they are based on had no toy version either.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:23 AM

Voffa was called Pupperazzi in the US show. This was part of a toyset that came out in 2004. There is currently one on ebay.  Weird that the figure says neither Bandai nor 04 since Bandai is usually good about marking copyright.  

#36 ScreaminDemon

ScreaminDemon

Cyber Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts , Laser Beasts , Beastformers , Shadow Warriors , War Monsters and any other variations of Battle Beasts including Beast Saga. Transformer decoys.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:53 PM

The four legged silver robot from picture 2 and 3 on page 1 is the hyper-reality probe from playmates seaquest dsv katherine.
Demon

#37 MasonofDITreasures

MasonofDITreasures

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Toys, video games, movies, TV

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

I think the Gold Boar is an accessory to a Star Trek action figure. I believe I sar it at The Dork Dimesion onest.

You're right, I saw this guy on the card with a Star Trek Klingon at a flea market. The creature is called a Targ. http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Targ

www.DITreasures.blogspot.com

#38 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:04 PM

The four legged silver robot from picture 2 and 3 on page 1 is the hyper-reality probe from playmates seaquest dsv katherine.

Thanks I would of never guessed that I was thinking Titan A E for some reason and the Targ figure looks so much better than the one in the actual show.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

Afew more I picked up today mstky from a gaming event though picked no actual games from it.

P2072155_zps34e22331.jpg

The ones I want to know is

Weird Mexican guy with metal arms

Who the ultraman and kamen rider figuresare  im sure a few are not called kamen rider.

Black gundams name I know its a zaku but does it have a certain name?

Yellow mech tiger.

Two skeleton guys.

The rest i know what they are already.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

The large figures are Ultraman Mebius and Kamen Rider Double, one of my favorite Kamen Riders.

I can't tell exactly what the silver figure in front of Spidok is, but I think it's an Orphenoch from Kamen Rider 555 (or Faiz).

The two stylish monsters after that are Ryutaros and Sieg from Kamen Rider Den-O.

The Rider next to them is Kamen Rider Black RX, the guy who we got in the West as Masked Rider (bleh).

The motorcycle next to Black RX is the Side Basshar, the bike/robot of Kamen Rider Kaixa, also from Faiz.

The monstrous fellow next to Side Basshar is the infamous Shin Kamen Rider, who's only ever gotten one trippy movie under his belt and a bunch of cameo appearances.

The Zaku does have a name! It's in the colors of the Black Tri-Stars, a particularly lethal trio of Zeon pilots.

Pic's not good enough to make out what the tiger might be, but on a hunch I wonder if Power Rangers Wild Force had something tiny like that? The leg and shoulder detail looks like it matches the White Tiger Zord, although the color could be indicative of the Leopard that's part of Animus.

#41 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for all those Ids Baltanii ill try some other time to take a better more close up photo of the tiger some other day.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

Only bad news I've got to add is that I can't actually identify that silver fellow. He doesn't appear to be any of the Orphenochs and I've yet to find a monster design that matches. I'm almost positive he is a toku villain though, and most likely something from Kamen Rider, but I can't tell at all what yet.

#43 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

P1080026_zpsz01wjpgs.jpg

Wolf guy has nothing printed on him what so ever. What line are those transforming eggs originally from? I found them in 6 packs in the local 99P store calling them Galaxy Wars Space robots but they clearly are ultra man monsters yet must be bootlegs of some real line.

Green Claw is just for size comparison.

Edited by Acidonia, 08 January 2016 - 06:48 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:32 PM

Wolf guy is a taco bell premium. Creature Crypt. Not as cool as the burger king universal monsters premiums, but still pretty cool.

#45 Smotemotem

Smotemotem

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:Toys, Video Games, Tabletop Games, Cartoons, Superheroes, Photography.

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:24 PM

Wolf guy has nothing printed on him what so ever. What line are those transforming eggs originally from? I found them in 6 packs in the local 99P store calling them Galaxy Wars Space robots but they clearly are ultra man monsters yet must be bootlegs of some real line.

Those eggs are all Ultraman monsters. I haven't seen the original line these came from, but the title definitely gives these way as bootlegs. 

Come see my collection on Instagram: 

www.instagram.com/smotemotem/

#46 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:33 AM

The eggs are terrible ripoffs of the recent Bandai toyline Ultra-EG. I own a few, including the Baltan of course. Easy to find and import cheap from Japan as the line is now discontinued, and it spans a surprising variety of kaiju and virtually every Ultra of note.

#47 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:08 AM

Still a few of them in the older pics to be Identified but I got a few more mystery figures I got from a Comic shop in Orlando.

I only want to know the name of the character the Plushie is Based on rest are just there for scale.

PB240045_zps494e0d93.jpg

The Lion I know is a transformer but what its it called? And what Yugioh toy line did that 1cm blue eyes white dragon come from? I have no clue what the rest of the figures in the photo come from or all called.

The green/purple lobster thing is a gobot:

http://www.transform...y-green/200149/

The jelly is real.

What line are those transforming eggs originally from? I found them in 6 packs in the local 99P store calling them Galaxy Wars Space robots but they clearly are ultra man monsters yet must be bootlegs of some real line.

Those transforming eggs are bootleg masterpieces.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#48 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

If you think the boots with their tiny selection of molds are amazing, you need to see the real deal. Seeing an insane egg like Metron in particular that comes with his trademark table AND is designed to be able to sit in front of it is something magical.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com