Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Red Hong Kong Mini sized robot, clamp claw, tail, Godzilla line?

Best Answer BaltanII , 25 June 2016 - 02:55 PM

Kabuto Canth from Bioman. This figure would be one of the many vending machine bootlegs of Super Sentai keshi.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 2526b

2526b

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:05 PM

Any help is appreciated. Found in mixed lot. Small Hong Kong marking at rear shoulder.

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:55 PM   Best Answer

Kabuto Canth from Bioman. This figure would be one of the many vending machine bootlegs of Super Sentai keshi.

#3 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:09 PM

I think I need to start looking into this super sentai thing.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#4 2526b

2526b

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:15 PM

Thank you for the info and quick response!

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:23 PM

I think I need to start looking into this super sentai thing.

Shout! Factory already released Zyuranger, the series that became the original Power Rangers, on DVD and they're planning on doing every single Sentai series after that until... well, probably until people stop buying. Sadly Bioman is well before Zyuranger and I don't know that Shout! is going to work backwards.

Loads of the current series are fansubbed though. Could be a fun watch, doubly so if your kid doesn't mind subtitles.

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:31 PM

Loads of the current series are fansubbed though. Could be a fun watch, doubly so if your kid doesn't mind subtitles.

My kid can read, but not fast enough for sub-titles yet!

Speaking of which, I re-downloaded that huge Godzilla anthology torrent again. Going to throw a couple films on tonight, I think! ;)

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 2526b

2526b

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:35 PM

This is off topic, however, seeing Shout Factory, I wold love to see a line of Mst3k figures, invention exchange figs, or something Myster Science Theater related. Surprised they haven't yet.

#8 EpicusFuror

EpicusFuror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Garbage Pail Kids/Wacky Packages, trading cards, Hot Wheels, vintage audio, comics, toys, rocks, minerals, marbles, music, etc. Just wave a shiny object and I'll be interested.

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:36 AM

This is off topic, however, seeing Shout Factory, I wold love to see a line of Mst3k figures, invention exchange figs, or something Myster Science Theater related. Surprised they haven't yet.

I'm there with you. The intersection of minifigure collectors and MST3K fans is too slim of a market to consider licensing for that kind of thing. I think there is some hassle with the image rights of certain episodes as far as who owns them (The guys, Rhino, Comedy Central/Sci-Fi Channel)

As a life long MSTie, It pained me to have to write that.

Maybe I will put a few sketches up on my idea board and perhaps I'll take a shot at sculpting at least a bot or two to make some short runs. We'll see.

Founder of OtherKids Toys

Stuff I want:

M.U.S.C.L.E.

GPK and Vintage Trading Cards

Robots

Translucent Toys

Glow In The Dark Toys

Looking to complete US 235+1 flesh set

223 1st generation flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. and counting...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com