Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:18 AM

I didnt wanted too but now i will have to buy at least one set xD

#27 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

I went ahead and bought 3 of the 6 Gross Homes. In all, there are 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 fish, and 1 bird.  All 6 figures are exclusive to the 6 Gross Homes noise-making playsets/accessories.  I bought the 3 non-canines.  I might get the 3 dogs next weekend, provided no other pack types show up.  As of today, I have only seen the homes in stores and no other package types. As mentioned earlier, they are $7 per set.

Here are the names of the six homes and the six pets exclusive to them:

Cat Shack -- Spittin' Kitten

Poop Coop -- Cracker Parrot*

Rank Tank -- Gross Goldfish

Bone Home -- Chunky Chihuahua

Doggy Dump -- Slobrador

Mutt Hut -- Blubbering Bulldog

*perhaps "cracker" doesn't have the same slag meaning in Australia.  :o

Each home makes the appropriate animal noises mixed with farting/pooping/vomiting/belching noises.  There are at least 8 noises for each. 

Interestingly for this kind of toy, there is no way to activate the noises without opening the packs (the familiar "try me" gimmick).  

None of the coveted poops were in these three packs, though the packs do say "Will you find a surprise poop inside?" indicating that they possibly could have been randomly included in these packs.

I'll probably add checklist images soon, but here are pictures of these particular playsets and figures. 

Oh yeah -- also, when you stack three of them, they want to tip over because of the weight forcing the button mechanism (the bottom of each home) to depress on one side.  A fourth one will, no doubt, cause them to tip over every time. 

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 30 May 2015 - 09:15 PM.

#28 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

Here is the checklist:

Attached Files

#29 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:38 PM

June 3, 2015.  UPS has hit TRU in USA.  The store I was at has all 6 gross homes, the pet store, the dirty dog wash van, and the 8-packs.  No other pack types (2-packs or 4-packs).

They had 18 different 8-packs.

Here are pictures of the two main playsets -- the pet store and the dirty dog wash van. 

Notice that the Pet Store is clearly package to look like four separate rooms, but there are only two rooms -- the other two are just paper inserts.

Attached Files

#30 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Really!? Is the gold metallic poo that rare? I want one but never would I spend that. Just crazy

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d338548f5

#31 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:25 PM

No. People are ridiculous.

I have THREE already. They come in consistent packs.  See the tracking thread. 

Edited by steverotters, 23 June 2015 - 11:11 AM.

#32 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

I dunno if this video helps because UK packs might be packed different than US ones but I got a Golden Poo in this 8 pack its the only 8 pack I have bought. The spiders is the figure im after the most though I have yet to see one visible in a 8 pack.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:01 AM

That pack will always have a gold turd.  I identified it in the tracking tread. 

I bought a second pack to make sure and got a different golden turd.  I added a picture of each pack. 

Spewy Spider is not in wave 1 at all.

Edited by steverotters, 23 June 2015 - 11:21 AM.

#34 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:04 PM

Favorites... so far.

Attached Files

#35 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

So as often happens with me and toy lines, I didn't pay much attention to these until I saw them for the first time in the store today. I decided to pick up an 8-pack. A lot of the sculpts in the line don't do much for me, but there are some awesome ones for sure (steverotters, I also love all of the ones you posted above). Not sure how deep into these I'll get, but I'm glad I bought some. Here's a post about them I just did on Little Weirdos:

http://www.littlewei...moose-toys.html

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#36 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:57 PM

Catch that pack with the red crab showing and you will get a gold turd guaranteed. 

Anyway, I would say these are a success.  They are selling very well at both TRUs that I check.  Here's something else that I noticed 3 times -- it's girls that are drawn to them.  It's the immediate look and style of Littlest Pet Shop plus the blind-pack madness of the ridiculously successful Shopkins, plus a little Trash Pack gross-out factor thrown in for good measure.  Of course, current consumers have no idea what Trash Pack is/was.

These seem to be the perfect toys for single dads and their daughters to get all excited about. 

#37 Ivica

Ivica

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, their confirmed US release is June.
Just got 11 2 packs, got 2 Ultra Rare pulls (both ones I already had!). Only 7 new figures, which is unfortunate, but of those 7, 4 were rare and 3 were common, which isn't bad.
My doubles are starting to pile up so I'd be willing to trade with anyone if they're in Australia!

In South Australia - My daughter loves the ugglies - she has about 70 and 20 odd doubles. Would love to trade.....

#38 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

In South Australia - My daughter loves the ugglies - she has about 70 and 20 odd doubles. Would love to trade.....

You guys have the 3rd wave yet?  The easiest way to tell, I think, is if you have noticed the tarantula showing up...

#39 Ivica

Ivica

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

You guys have the 3rd wave yet? The easiest way to tell, I think, is if you have noticed the tarantula showing up...

We have 2/3 of spewy spiders.....what does that mean ???

#40 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:46 PM

You guys have the 3rd wave yet?  The easiest way to tell, I think, is if you have noticed the tarantula showing up...

By my estimation it means that all figures have been released in your area, at least in theory.  You just have to buy unique packs or track down certain packs at this point.  Most likely the first wave in no longer in your area, so if you didn't start early enough, you probably missed out on those. 

Feel free to use or add to the pack tracking thread. 

http://www.littlerub...topic=228446

I don't know if a LE has been found -- I have not been following ebay on these   But once one is found, the others will show up in the same pack.  Though, of course, not guaranteed in that pack.  

Edit: a couple have been found (just checked ebay), but none reported here, so we don't know what the pack looked like.  Per ebay UK photos, it seems that Mugged Pug and Dredge Hog are in 2-pack cans and Crude Cat might be in a 8-pack.  Maybe email the sellers and see if you can find out more.  Personally I just don't have the energy for it.

Edited by steverotters, 17 September 2015 - 06:57 PM.

#41 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:30 AM

As I mentioned in the pack tracking thread, Series 1 of these has hit clearance in the UK, and I was able to put together a full set pretty easily by purchasing all eighteen 8 pack assortments.

Today I saw that Home Bargains is now also carrying Series 2, which I didn't see at all in the stores over here.

It's only 2 packs so far, and they are 79p each, which is 20p cheaper than the Series 1 2 packs. Go figure.

Whether any 8 packs will appear later, as happened when Series 1 hit the stores, I do not know.

I bought all the packs I could find (25 packs/50 figures) and only got one duplicate, which is pretty amazing for anything from Moose in my experience.

From what I have seen so far, Series 2 is a big improvement over Series 1. I mean, they actually have a bunch of animals other than vomiting dogs this time; the colours are so much brighter - no more pets in three different shades of brown; and the sculpts more interesting.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#42 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

On my way home from work I picked up another 23 packs in my local store.

I found something pretty cool:

Attached File  limiteduggly.jpg   176.62K   11 downloads

Finally after opening hundreds and hundreds of packs of these darned Moose minifigures I managed to pull a limited edition!

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#43 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:57 PM

Awesome score. Trash Pack series 2 was the one I couldn't believe my kids never pulled a limited edition. We bought tons of them, and the limited numbers really weren't all that limited. I mean 1 out of 10,000 shouldn't be that hard to find.

We would've sold it if we ever found one. Even my kids knew people were crazy for paying around $300 on ebay for a trashie.

#44 EpicusFuror

EpicusFuror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Garbage Pail Kids/Wacky Packages, trading cards, Hot Wheels, vintage audio, comics, toys, rocks, minerals, marbles, music, etc. Just wave a shiny object and I'll be interested.

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

Is there a good visual guide to these somewhere? I've got a TON of series 1 but my eyes are getting bad and I can't tell the things apart based on the cartoon images on the checklist.

Founder of OtherKids Toys

Stuff I want:

M.U.S.C.L.E.

GPK and Vintage Trading Cards

Robots

Translucent Toys

Glow In The Dark Toys

Looking to complete US 235+1 flesh set

223 1st generation flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. and counting...

#45 Bionesta

Bionesta

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:37 PM

I'm loving the ugglys. These are my first moose figures as i missed the whole trash packs craze regrettably. I really enjoy the goofy sculpts and crazy paint aps. If anyone wants to trade or anything my phone # is 412-491-3556. I'd love to get rid of some doubles and gain some new colorways that i don't have.

#46 Bionesta

Bionesta

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

I am down to needing just 27 more pets from series one after cleaning out my local target I've got a lot of doubles and even a few triples that I'd love to trade.

#47 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

I apologize for the necro bump... but, I was looking for pics of the series 2 putrid persian figure, and realized I’ve never seen it. Have any of you?

#48 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

Here we go. Have a couple of each of these, there's a third colour but I don't have it.

Attached File  IMG_20171206_012151850.jpg   53.31K   7 downloads

#49 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:39 PM

Shit, Danny, I thought you’d evaporated. Good to see ya!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com