16 replies to this topic

#1 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:12 PM

I found a site that has the first 50 episodes of the original Kinnikuman animated series with English subtitles, but it's missing episode 13. Does anyone have that one? Also, any idea where to find episodes 51 and on?

#2 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

I found a site that has the first 50 episodes of the original Kinnikuman animated series with English subtitles, but it's missing episode 13. Does anyone have that one? Also, any idea where to find episodes 51 and on?

Whats the site called please i wanna get in on that.

bbb3.jpg

#3 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

You can download individual episodes here. The list goes up to episode 69, although the site had posted up through episode 79. You may need to go to the main page and keep going back through older posts until you find all the episodes: http://www.hokutonog...id=5#Kinnikuman

FYI, whenever I try to download one of the AVI files, it opens up multiple ad windows before I can click on the file and it actually downloads. It's a little worrying, but it does work if you keep at it.

Edited by DetectiveFork, 28 May 2018 - 07:35 AM.

#4 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

You can download individual episodes here. The list goes up to episode 69, although the site had posted up through episode 79. You may need to go to the main page and keep going back through older posts until you find all the episodes: http://www.hokutonog...id=5#Kinnikuman

FYI, whenever I try to download one of the AVI files, it opens up multiple ad windows before I can click on the file and it actually downloads. It's a little worrying, but it does work if you keep at it.

This isn't the one I was using, but it's got more episodes so it's even better! Thanks!

#5 Edmasta

Edmasta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:30 PM

This isn't the one I was using, but it's got more episodes so it's even better! Thanks!

What’s your one this one has loads of vile pop ups

bbb3.jpg

#6 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

I despise those pop-ups, and they've only gotten worse over time. I usually need to click the download button several times and allow multiple pop-ups before the site will let me download the episode. I don't think I've ever had an actual problem from the pop-ups (although I download them on a Mac) and, as far as I know, Hokutonogun is the only source for all of the subtitled Kinnikuman episodes. I wish the site owner could use a different download site.

#7 Edmasta

Edmasta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:17 PM

I despise those pop-ups, and they've only gotten worse over time. I usually need to click the download button several times and allow multiple pop-ups before the site will let me download the episode. I don't think I've ever had an actual problem from the pop-ups (although I download them on a Mac) and, as far as I know, Hokutonogun is the only source for all of the subtitled Kinnikuman episodes. I wish the site owner could use a different download site.

I’m also using Mac but had to switch it off twice as the pop ups were real bad ones that wouldn’t close.

So you hit which download button?

bbb3.jpg

#8 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

This is the one I've been using. You can only download 10 eps in a 24 hour period but none of those pesky pop-ups. I still havent been able to download an episode from that other one yet.

https://anime.thehyl...ries/kinnikuman

Edited by DaHumorist, 28 May 2018 - 06:06 PM.

#9 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:29 PM

I’m also using Mac but had to switch it off twice as the pop ups were real bad ones that wouldn’t close.

So you hit which download button?

It's confusing, because it keeps opening up new windows. But I keep going back to the original download button and eventually it works. I think you have to keep the pop-ups open while downloading. I'm not 100% sure how the heck it works, but I have managed to grab every episode eventually. The whole thing is so shady, although I know the site owner means well and works hard on these episodes.

#10 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:48 PM

You guys are using web browsers in 2018 without ad blockers? From my test just now with an episode on UserCloud (I'm way behind on eps) it was smooth sailing because every plugin and ad never opened in the first place.

AdBlock ended up doing some shady stuff so I currently opt for uBlock Origin.

#11 Dfrazzer

Dfrazzer

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:59 AM

I stop the uncloseable adverts by turning my wifi off then close them as they can't reopen.

#12 m.u.s.c.l.e.figures

m.u.s.c.l.e.figures

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Any Mini Figures really

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:27 PM

That site has been sitting on Episode 69 for a while now - is there more episodes and where do you look?

Edit: Found it here

http://www.hokutonog...hp?s=kinnikuman

Edited by m.u.s.c.l.e.figures, 30 May 2018 - 08:33 PM.

#13 TheNinja

TheNinja

Demon Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:36 AM

We've got up to episode 86. (I do translation check for HnG.)

Our translator is a really busy guy, but he plans on doing many more.

#14 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:24 AM

Our translator is a really busy guy, but he plans on doing many more

Awesome dude! Just commented on HnG! Been following those guys since Ep 1 and way back since the Hokuto HoM days! Good Work!

#15 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

Our translator is a really busy guy, but he plans on doing many more.

You're doing the Lord's work!

#16 dagodfather

dagodfather

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 08:20 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum.  I discovered the SHF Kinnikuman line a few months back and ended up getting all the unique characters.  During that time i learned that there was actually a cartoon of the M.U.S.C.L.E figures i used to own as a child and was blown away.  Anyhow, i managed to find and download up through episode 86.  I had heard that you folks here were the experts when it comes to all things Kinnikuman.  So what i'm wondering is, is there any Kinnikuman english dubs past episode 86?  If so, where i can find these?  Thanks a ton in advance for any help. 

#17 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 11:11 AM

If there are, I wish I knew. I only have up to episode 50 of the subs myself, I still to get 51-86.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com