• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 12:47 PM

Unedited, part 1

Unedited, part 2

Unedited, part 3

Unedited, part 4

EDIT FOR SIGNIFICANCE: Character Descriptions, Voice Actors, line types, and Percentage Complete. To be updated when needed.

Vox/Fight Walla/Pain Walla/Other Walla
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Akuma-Jensen-90 lines(Big, Deep, Mean Voice. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)100%
Kinnikuman-100 lines(Gilbert Gottfried or Jerry Lee Lewis [Or whomever was the original "Nutty Professor"] on Steroids --or a mix of the two.)

Vox/Cheer Walla
Meat-60 lines(See/Hear Ultimate Muscle-version of Meat. If only Mike wanted to have a go...)
Nachi-BrotherOrgg-35 lines(Female, but androgenous.)100%
QueenMuscle-20 lines(Female. very caring and soft voice)
KingMuscle-20 lines(Big, jolly muscular man. Confident. Braggart. )
Chairman-20 lines("Fat Male." Could range from Danny Devito to Steve Bushimi voice)

Vox/Cheer Walla/Pain Walla
MikeMetaphor-20 lines(gay version of Mac Metaphor. 'fruity' Mac Metaphor voice)
SandyNakano-10 lines(gay version of Doc Nakano)
Doc Nakano-15 lines(Announcer, small and excitable announcer)
Mac Metaphor-30 lines(Announcer, primary announcer)
SkullDuggery-6 lines(Simi-fruity mexican/spanish accent)
Rocky Slabb-Jensen-7 lines(Gravelly Voice)100%
Detective-3
Gramma-3
nudist guy -3

Cheer Walla/Pain Walla
Crowd/Audience-one section

Vox/Pain Walla
Marie-10 lines(Female. Very feminine)
Natsuko-10 lines(Female.)
Ramenman-6 lines(Asian stelrhotype)
Terryman-Jensen-9 lines-100%(Southerner Stereotype)
RobinMask-5 lines(Sean Connery Impershon)
Geronimo-5 lines(American Indian Stereotype)
Buffaloman-5 lines(Prussian Stereotype)
Rishikiman-5 lines(Sumo Stereotype)
BrockenJr-6 lines(Ahnuld/German stereotype)
Warsman-Jensen-100%(Robot Stereotype)

Vox/Fight Walla
The Boss of the Chikatetsucyozinka-Jensen-100%(Russian Stereotype)

Fight Walla
Chikatetsucyozinka Gang-various-20% done

Vox
Regan (President of United States)-2 lines(Stereotype)
Narrator-6 lines(Point-of-Fact emotionless narration)
Big Apple-14 lines(Brooklyn Accent)

SOUND EFFECTS

89% complete

Edited by theorgg, 19 September 2007 - 10:11 AM.
Use of space; cast sheet. Beats another thread.

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:31 AM

Part One, Edited and timed

vox 0001-Akuma-Not Enough! Not Enough! I need more! More Energy so I can Rise Again! More Energy so I can Rule again! Then...I will plunge this world into darkness

Vox 0002-Meat-Prince! Prince! It's Time! Are you STILL eating?

Vox 0003-Nachi-Here you go, Kinnikuman. This is your 100 and 8th!

vox 0004-meat-100 and 8th?!

vox 0005-Kinnikuman-Hahahaha! Mom, you're the best cook in the world!

vox 0006-QueenMuscle-Oh, you eat as much as you like, suguru honey

vox 0007-kinnikuman-Yes, Mommy! Ah, a nice cherry blossom view and great food. What more could a guy want?

vox 0008-KingMuscle-Cherry Blossoms?!

vox 0009-Kinnikuman-Hey, Dad!

vox 0010-King Muscle-I'd rather eat than see the view

vox 0011-Meat-Prince! You've gotta stop eating now! We'll be late for Terryman's Medal of Honor ceremony!

vox 0012-Chairman-Oh! That's right. I was asked to conduct an execution there! ...or was it something else?

vox 0013-Nachi-I think you mean an exhibition! You were asked to referee an official exhibition match, Chairman!

vox 0014-Chairman-Yes, yes. That's the one! I knew that!

vox 0015-Kinn-More!

vox 0016-Meat-ComeOn, Prince! You've got a match with Robin Mask tonight. If you eat too much now, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF TOO SICK TO FIGHT!

vox 0017-Kinnikuman-Don't worry about it, Meat! Mom! Another one, please!

vox 0018-Queen-Okay!

vox 0019-Kinnikuman-Oh! Ohhh! What the...?!

vox 0019-Meat-What's the matter, Prince?

vox 0020-Queen-Suguru, Honey?

vox 0021-Kinnikuman-Ooohhh! I gotta GO!!!

vox 0022-Meat-I knew it! That's what I was talking about

vox 0023-Kinnikuman-Ooohh! I can't hold it in anymore! I gotta take a dump! Get me some pants, MEAT!

vox 0024-King-Whoah!

vox 0025-MikeMetaphor-Ladies and gentlemen! We will be starting the celebration for terryman's Medal of Honor any minute now and even the Statue of Liberty looks excited tonight! Here in yankee stadium, everyone is awaiting The Arrival Of Terryman

vox 0026-MikeMetaphor-I'm Mike Metaphor

vox 0027-SandyNakano-And I'm his mate, Sandy Nakano!

vox 0028-MikeMetaphor-You've probably heard our cousins from the far east in action!

vox 0029-SandyNakano-Doc Nakano and Mac Metaphor!

vox 0030-Mike and Sandy-Here's Terryman!

vox 0031-Mike Metaphor-AndHisFriendsAreCarryingHimOnTheirShouldersAsTheyMakeTheirWayTo The Ring! There's Robin Mask from England, Brocken Junior from Germany. Warsman from Russia! Buffaloman from Spain! And Rishikiman from Japan! Listen to those cheering fans!

vox 0032-SandyNakano-Wow, Ramenman is making one dramatic entrance!

vox 0033-Ramenman-For You!

Vox 0034-Marie-Great fanservice today!

vox 0035-MikeMetaphor-Oh! Over there Geronimo jumps on to the ring apron. All our Chojins are present and accounted for!

vox 0036-Natsuko-Wait, where's Kinnikuman? I havn't seen him yet

vox 0037-Marie-I havn't seen cute little meat around, either

vox 0038-Sandy Nakano-Hey, this just in about Kinnikuman!

vox 0038-SandyNakano-After eating too much Gudon, the Chojin Crown Champion has fallen ill and will not join the opening festivities!

vox 0039-Marie,Natsuko-(embarassed giggle)

vox 0040-SkullDuggery,Slab,Detective,Gramma,etc-Hahahahaha!

vox 0041-Terryman-'At's Kinnikuman

vox 0042-RobinMask-That's the truth

vox 0043-RobinMask,Terryman,Ramenman-(laughs)

vox 0044-Kinnikuman-Oh! I'm so sick! My legs are so weak. I'm so dizzy. (coughing) I feel feverish. Good bye, Cruel World!

vox 0045-Meat-Prince!

vox 0046-Nachi-Kinnikuman

vox 0047-Meat,Nachi-Hey! You can't sleep now!

vox 0048-Kinnikuman-Huh? Whaaah!

(Udon/Ukon scene. Commentary explaining the difficulty in translation, confusing interpretation, and the consideration (and rejection) of the 'floating space diarrhea hitting Udon's Partner in the face' re-scripting)

vox 0049, 51, 53, 55, 58, 60, 62, 63, -Udon

vox 0050, 52, 54, 57, 59,64,-Kinnikuman

vox 0056, 61, 63,-Udon's Partner

vox 0065-MikeMetaphor-We here at Yankee Stadium are awaiting the arrival of a special supprise guest! (gunshots)

vox 0066-Geronimo-The Stadium is under an attack!

vox 066-SandyNakano-YAAH!(gets shot at)

vox 067-Buffaloman or BrockenJr-We'll take care of him!

vox 068-Terryman-(laugh, hatthrow)

vox 068-Terryman-Hold your horses, everyone!

vox 0069-Buffaloman and Brocken Jr-Huh?

vox 0070-MikeMetaphor-What's This? Terryman has just thrown his ten-gallon hat into the air towards the attacker on horseback! Terryman never takes off his hat!

vox 0071-Regan-Sorry for the wait, Terryman

vox 0072-MikeMetaphor-Oh! Its the president of the United States!

vox 0073-Marie,Natsuko-HUH?

vox 0074-Terryman-Hahahaha!

vox 0075-SkullDuggery-Is this a joke? America has a cowboy for its president?

vox 0076-RockySlab-It'll be funnier in twenty years!

vox 0077-Mike Metaphor-ThePresidentoftheUS has taken Terryman's hat in an act of friendship. He in turn bestows Terryman with the Congressional Medal of Honor. Congratulations, Terryman. Congratulations to his home state of Texas!

vox 0078-SkullDuggery,Slab,Detective,Gramma,etc-Yay!Yay!

vox 0079-Natsuko-I Love You, Terryman!

vox 0080-Terryman-Thank You! Thank y' alll!

vox 0081-MikeMetaphor-Listen to that crowd reaction here at yhankee stadium! Terryman gets the standing ovation that he deserves for protecting his country so well from the forces of evil! He makes us proud to be americans! I truly believe there is no force greater in the entire world as that we are feeling here and now in the city of New York. What a wonderful night! And that's not all! Soon we'll all get treated to some amazing exhibition matches featuring the Chojin League's Best! The city is going to be hot tonight!

Vox 0082-Akuma-Yes. I can feel the energy I have been searching for!

Vox 0083-Akuma-All this energy, it's coming from this one city? I sense the life force of Chojins here as well. Excellent, I will drain the souls out of each one of them! Bwahahahaha!

vox 0084-Mike Metaphor-What The? A dark cloud has just covered the sky above Yankee Stadium!

vox 0085-audience Natsuko Marie-fear walla

vox 0086-Terry-What inna hell? Ughhh!

vox 0087-Rishiki, Geronimo, Buffaloman, Warsman, Robin, Ramenman, Brocken Jr, Terryman- (Pain Walla)

vox 0088-Mike Metaphor-I feel so strange, like the life is being sucked right out of me!

vox 0089-SandyNakano-Yaaah! O.K, this braudcast is over, everyone! Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye!

vox 0090-Skullduggery-all the fleshbags are turning to stone

vox 0091-Rocky Slabb-I'm not worried, I'm already Stoned...

vox 0092-Rishiki, Geronimo, Buffaloman, Warsman, Robin, Ramenman, Brocken Jr, Terryman- (Pain Walla)

vox 0093-Natsuko-Terryman!

vox 0094-Terryman-N... Natsuko!

vox 0095-Rishiki, Geronimo, Buffaloman, Warsman, Robin, Ramenman, Brocken Jr, Terryman- (Pain Walla, Screaming)

vox 0096-Akuma-You are all mine now! New york, what an energetic city! To think I would find Chojins here as well-- your energy will serve me well. Now I can finally make my return! Akuma Shogun LIVES AGAIN! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

vox 0097-Narrator (Meat?)-Akuma Shogun, the Lord of the Evil Chojins, used the power of his followers Planetman, Snegator, Ashuraman, Ninja, Sunshine, and Junkman to obtain his most perfect form in his last battle with Kinnikuman. It was Kinnikuman's greatest battle, one that he barely survived. Akuma Shogun's deadlest move, "Hell's Gillotine," nearly destroyed Kinnikuman... but thanks to the power of his closest friends, Kinnikuman was able to fight back from the edge of death and defeat Akuma Shogun with his Kinniku Driver.

vox 0098-Akuma-Within the souls I have absorbed I don't sense Kinnikuman. How unfortunate. No matter. Sooner or later I will have my revenge! Bwahahahahahahaha bwahahaha bhahahahahaaaa

vox 0099-Chairman-Huh? What the hell happened to this place?

vox 0100-Kinnikuman-Owwwh! What's going on? Are we in New York already? Yaaaah! What happened to this place? Its destroyed! Someone tell me! What happened to New York?

vox 0100-Kinnikuman-What could have happened here? Oh! Its terryman's ten gallon hat! He'd never leave this smelly thing just laying around. T- Terryman?

vox 0101-Kinnikuman, Meat, Nachi-Gasp

vox 0102-Kinnikuman-Here too?

vox 0103-Meat-Huh!! Prince!

vox 0104-Kinnikuman-Oh No! Marie! Hang on Marie! What's happened to you, marie?! My marie...

vox 0105-King Muscle-Suguru

vox 0106-Kinnikuman-Papa...

vox 0107-King Muscle-Son, I know exactly how you must feel, but the best thing we can do here is get some answers as soon as possible. For marie's sake.

vox 0108-Chairman-He's right. Seems the onlyh ones that were turned to stone are the normal humans. I don't see Terryman or any other Chojins here. I think that's a clue in itself.

vox 0109-Kinnikuman-Terryman's not here?

vox 0110-Meat-No Robin Mask, either.

vox 0111-Kinnikuman-Terryman! Robin Mask! Where are you guys?

vox 0112-Meat-Brocken Junior!

vox 0113-Nachi-Rishikimaan!

vox 0114-Queen Muscle-Ramenman!!

vox 0115-King Muscle-Geronimo, where are you?

vox 0116-Chairman-Waarsmaaaan!

vox 0117-Kinnikuman-Buffalomaaaaaaaaaan! Come on guys, stop fooling around! Where are you?

vox 0118-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... Kinnikuman...

vox 0119-Meat-Did anyone else just hear that?

vox 0120-Kinnikuman-Shhh!

vox 0121-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... Kiiiniiikumaan...

vox 0122-Nachi-Wh..What is that thing?

vox 0123-Meat-Shhh!

vox 0124-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... Kiiiniikumaaan...

vox 0125-Kinnikuman-Hey, Waaaiii(t)!

vox 0126-Meat-I think that red orb wants us to follow it somewhere.

vox 0127-Nachi-Let's go after it, Kinnikuman!

vox 0128-Kinnikuman-Marie, Natsuko... wait for me. I promise... I promise I'll save you. I'll save everyone! ...and if that light can help me, I'll follow it to the ends of the earth!

vox 0129-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... Kiiiniikuuumaaan...

vox 0130-Meat-It's leading us to Central Park!

vox 0131-Kinnikuman-This was New Yorks's biggest and best park. Now it's in ruins.

vox 0132-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... Kiiniikuumaan...

vox 0133-Meat-The light! Look over there!

vox 0134-Kinnikuman-This apple? This is what was calling me?

vox 0135-Big Apple-Kinnikuman, I'm so glad you could make it. I am what remains of the spirit of this city, the big apple.

vox 0136-Kinnikuman-Big Apple?

vox 0137-Terryman(Chairman)-Ah, I've heard about this!

vox 0138-King Muscle-You don't have to become terryman to explain it to us!

vox 0139-Chairman-Hahaha... That's usually Terryman's line, so...

vox 0140-Queen Muscle-We don't have time for this!

vox 0141-Chairman-Gah! You didn't have to hit me! New York City is also known as the Big Apple, and the Apple is also the symbol of New York City.

vox 0142-Big Apple-That is correct. I need your help, Kinnikuman. I need you to take back the spirit of thic city from an evil creature who calls himself Akuma Shogun.

vox 0143-Kinnikuman-Akuma Shogun, did you say?

vox 0144-Meat-Akuma Shogun? He's been revived and is doing all of this?

vox 0145-Big Apple-That Is correct.

vox 0146-Meat-Prince! Where are you going??

vox 0147-Kinnikuman-Well, my stomach ache just came back...

vox 0148-Nachi-What about Marie and Natsuko? Are you just going to leave them like this??

vox 0149-Kinnikuman-Actually, I was going to take them with me!

vox 0150-Big Apple-Please hurry, Kinnikuman. Not only has Akuma Shogun drained this city of its spirit energy, he has stolen the bodies and souls of your chojin friends.

vox 0151-Kinnikuman-T... Terryman!

vox 0152-Big Apple-Its only a matter of time. Soon, he will plunge this world... into dahkness.

vox 0153-Kinnikuman-Hang On, everyone!

vox 0153-Kinnikuman-The great Kinnikuman will save you all!

vox 0154-Meat,Nachi-(gasp!)

vox 0154-Meat,Nachi-Yea! Go, (Prince!) Kinnikuman

vox 0155-Kinnikuman-Okay! Tell me how I can find him, Big Apple!

vox 0156-Nachi,Meat-Gah!

vox 0157-Big Apple-I will do my best to summon him. Take me to the greatest symbol of friendship this city has. Take me to the Statue of Liberty, and toss me into the statue's torch.

vox 0158-Kinnikuman-Torch? So you're going to use the last of this city's energy to draw out Akuma Shogun? Come on out, Akuma Shogun! Feel the energy of New York! (tosses apple) Hhaaah! Nice Shot!

vox 0159-Meat,Nachi-(Meat-Wow!)(Nachi-So Beautiful!)

vox 0160-It's... It's the fire of friendship! It's going to bring this city back from this ruin.

vox 0161-Kinnikuman-What The...?

vox 0162-Meat-And there's a ring on top!

vox 0162-Meat-This... this is amazing! The Empire State Building! The Pan American building! The World Trade Center! These are the largest buildings in the world!

vox 0163-Kinnikuman-Alright, then. It's time for a New York Deathmatch!

Edited by theorgg, 26 November 2007 - 07:35 AM.

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#3 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

Part Two, edited and timed

vox 0164-MacMetaphor-Thanks for waiting! We now bring you Kinnikuman versus Akuma Shogun in a New York City deathmatch! Can our hero Kinnikuman rescue his friends and save this city, or will Akuma Shogun prevail and continue his reign of Darkness!

vox 0165-Mac Metaphor-I'm Mac Metaphor along with bradcast partner and Bosely medical hopeful, Doc Nakano.

vox 0166-DocNakano-Hello, Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

vox 0167-DocNakano,MacMetaphor-and we're taking over for our American cousins from San Francisco!

vox 0168-Doc Nakano-Kinnikuman looks like he means buisiness at the top of the PanAm building!

vox 0169-Meat-Go, Prince!

vox 170-Kinnikuman-Oh! Right, Meat!

vox 0171-Nachi,Meat-Go, Kinnikuman! (Meat-Go, Prince!)

vox 0172-Kinnikuman-Let's... Let's do it!

vox 0173-Meat,Nachi-OW!

vox 0174-Kinnikuman-So, Show yourself, Akuma Shogun!

vox 0175-MacMetaphor-Uh oh, it's just like the Big Apple said! Akuma Shogun is about to make his appearance!

vox 0176-Akuma-Fool! You DARE summon me? Very well then. You have saved me the trouble of having to hunt you down. Bwahahahaha!

vox 0177-Kinnikuman-Bring it, Shogun! This match will end just like the last one, with Kinnikuman on top, and you on the mat defeated!

vox 0178-Akuma-Bwahahaha! Underestimate me at your own risk, Kinnikuman. This match will be nothing like last time.

vox 0179-Kinnikuman-Yikes! He's alot bigger than he was before!

vox 0180-Doc Nakano-Wow! Akuma Shogun must've been hitting the gym! He's HUGE!

vox 0181-Kinnikuman-I've got as much chance now with akuma Shogun as Meat does!

vox 0182-KingMuscle-Gheeze! Even with all his friends backing him up it was a miracle he managed to defeat Akuma Shogun the last time!

vox 0183-Chairman-But now that Kinnikuman's alone...

vox 0184-QueenMuscle-Waah! And he's with that monster!

vox 0185-Akuma-Huhh!

vox 0186-Kinnikuman-Now... there's no turning back! Let's Do This, Shogun!

vox 0187-Akuma-(Growls)

vox 0187-Kinnikuman,Akuma-Fight Walla

vox 0188-MacMetaphor-Kinnikuman moves in for a quick grapple! He's looking to use a signature technique! Ooh! He nails him with a gas cloud!

vox 0189-Kinnikuman-I hope you liked that issue!

vox 0190-Meat,Nachi-Yaaay! Go! Fight!

vox 0191-DocNakano-UhOh! The Shogun looks PISSED!

vox 0192-Kinnikuman-(Dizzy Walla)

vox 0193-Akuma-Enough of this! Huhp!

vox 0194-Meat-Oh No! What's That?

vox 0195-Nachi-That's Terryman's Move!

vox 0196-Akuma-CALF BRANDING!

vox 0197-MacMetaphor-Oh No! This is terrible! Not only does Kinnikuman need to defeat Akuma Shogun, he must defeat the combined might of his friends!

vox 0198-Meat,Nachi-This is horrible!

vox 0199-Akuma-Bwahaha! I'm just getting started. When I absorbed this city, it inspired me to come up with some new techniques like this one...

vox 0200-Amazing! Akuma Shogun is lifting Kinnikuman high into the air! He's gripping him by the chin!

vox 0201-Akuma-Empire State Drop!

vox 0202-Kinnikuman-Gah! My Body! My Neck! I Can't MOVE!

vox 0203-Akuma-Now you will fall 102 stories... INTO DARKNESS!

vox 0204-MacMetaphor-It looks like all the pressue applied to Kinnikuman's neck is keeping him from moving no matter how much he struggles!

vox 0205-Meat-Oh, Prince! If he keeps falling like that...

vox 0206-Nachi-Whoah! Whoah!

vox 0207-Akuma-Bwahaha! 36 more floors! 35, 34, 33... Bwahahahahaha!

vox 0208-King,Queen-(crying)

vox 0209-Chairman-Looks like we use our secret weapon.

vox 0210-KingMuscle-You mean the costume that my wife brought for tonight?

vox 0211-Chairman-It's the only way we can get him to move his neck enough and wiggle out of the fall.

vox 0212-Queen-Just shut up and do it!

vox 0213-King,Chairman-Yes Ma'am!

vox 0214-Akuma-12th, 11th, 10th, (counting down)

vox 0215-Sugaru, look! We found one person in New York, and I think she's your type!

vox 0216-Kinnikuman-5th, 4th,(counting with Shogun in background) huh? What! Oh Wow!

vox 0216-Kinnikuman-(gags)

vox 0217-DocNakano-At the last minute, Kinnikuman grabs a branch!

vox 0218-Kinnikuman-Whoah! Ouch! Ouch!

vox 0219-King,Queen,Chairman-Go, Go, Su Ga Ru!

vox 0220-Kinnikuman-Nice try, Shogun! Raaah!(running up building) 52, 62, 72, 82, 92... 102 floors! Haha! Peace! Peace! Peace!

vox 0221-Akuma-FOOL! Hrah! TOWER BRIDGE!

vox 0222-Meat-Oh No!

vox 0223-Akuma-Within my body, Buffaloman asks me to deliver a message to you. He wants to see you BLEED. HURRICANE MIXER!

vox 0224-Akuma-Palo Special!

vox 0225-King-That's Warsman's move!

vox 0226-Akuma-Red Rain of Pain!

vox 0227-Queen-There's Brocken Junior's!

vox 0228-Akuma-Cube Face Slapper!

vox 0229-Chairman-There's Rishikiman's

vox 0230-Akuma-Rhlllaaaaaaaaaa!

vox 0231-Nachi-There's Geronimo's!

vox 0232-Akuma-Leg Lariot!

vox 0233-MacMetaphor-It's Ramenman's Leg Lariot! This doesn't look good! Kinnikuman's in big trouble, now! All of his best friends are now his deadliest enemies!

vox 0234-Kinnikuman-(groans) T... Terryman and the others are not my enemies. You know nothing of friendship, Akuma Shogun. They would never give up on me. And that... and that is why... I... will not give up on THEM!!

vox 0235-Akuma-PATHETIC!

vox 0236-kinnikuman,Akuma-(Fight Walla)

vox 0237-Akuma-Aburai Crush! [Grand Central Crush!? Subway Crush?]

vox 0238-Akuma-And now, Kinnikuman... You will Plunge... Into DARKNESS!

vox 0239-MacMetaphor-(mimicking gay cousin) Oh No! The Darkness!

vox 0240-DocNakano-(mimicking his gay cousin) Yes! With what's in the subway system's darkness, he may have been safer with Shogun!

vox 0241-MacMetaphor,DocNakano-hold me!(sobs, clutches cousin statues)

vox 0242-King-So Akuma Shogun is hoping that some criminals finish off Sugaru?

vox 0243-Queen-My Baby!(King and Queen faint)

vox 0244-Chairman-Fight, Kinnikuman!

vox 0245-MacMetaphor-Is this the end of Kinnikuman?

vox 0246-DocNakano-From the look of things... I'd say "yes."

vox 0247-Akuma-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

vox 0248-Kinnikuman-Huh?

vox 0249-Kinnikuman-Yaaah! Ohshizznitohshizznitohshizznitohshizznitohshizznitohshizznit! yah!

vox 0250-Kinnikuman-Huh?

vox 0251-The Boss of the Chikatetsucyozinka-The Chick-Ah-tet-sue-kyo-zinka will destroy you!

vox 0252-Kinnikuman-All you'll do is be hard to pronouce!

vox 0253-Chikatetsucyozinka Gang,Kinnikuman-Fight Walla

vox 0254-Boss of the Chikatetsucyozinka-(Growls)

vox 0254-Kinnikuman-Haaah! That was easy! Peace! Peace!

vox 0255-Kinnikuman-That wasn't too bad! Hahahahaha!

vox 0256-Kinnikuman-Huh? Gah! Ohshiiiiin! Ohshin Ohshin!

vox 0257-Meat,Nachi-Oh! How Cool!

vox 0258-MacMetaphor-Amazing! Kinnikuman has excaped the subway with great style!

vox 0259-MacMetaphor-And kinnikuman hits Akuma Shogun with the Surfboard, following with an Elbow Drop! Whatdo you call that?

vox 0260-DocNakano-Hanging Ten, I thi...(splash)

vox 0261-Kinnikuman-Akuma Shogun, this match isn't over yet!

vox 0262-Akuma-Very well. Your punishment will contine. Rush Hour Fog!

vox 0263-Kinnikuman-(Sneezes)

vox 0264-MacMetaphor-That's an impressive display there, but I can't see either of them!

vox 0265-Kinnikuman-Akuma, Where are you?

vox 0266-Akuma-Here.

vox 0267-Kinnikuman-If I can find you, I can beat you!

vox 0268-Kinnikuman,Akuma-Yaaah!

vox 0269-Kinnikuman-Where izzy? Where izzy? Huh! Yahahahaha!(Grabs rope, almost falls out of ring)

vox 0270-Kinnikuman-Hahahahaha!

vox 0271-Kinnikuman-Pain Walla

vox 0272-Akuma-Huhp!

vox 0273-Kinnikuman-As long as I can see you, I can beat you!

vox 0274-Akuma-O RLY? Let me see what I can do about that. Blinder!

vox 0275-Kinnikuman-Argh! My eyes!

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:00 AM

vox 0276-Akuma-Now for Musical Hell!

vox 0277-Kinnikuman-Why do my eyes feel so heavy?

vox 0288-Akuma-Bwahahahahaha!

vox 0288-Akuma-Bwahahahahaha!

vox 0289-MacMetaphor-Oh No! Kinnikuman has lost his eyesight! He wouldn't be able to see Akuma Shogun if he were standing right in front of him!

vox 0290-Kinnikuman,Akuma-Reaction(Kin), Bwahahahaha(Akuma)

vox 0291-Akuma-Enjoy your last dance, Kinnikuman.

vox 0292-MacMetaphor-No wonder he called it "Musical Hell." He's got Kinnikuman putting on quite a broadway calibre performance!

vox 0293-DocNakano-I always wanted to catch one of those!

vox 0294-Meat-This is too much, even for Sugaru! (with Nachi-Huh?) What's that...?

vox 0295-Akuma-And now to finish... Hell's Guillotine!!

vox 0296-Nachi,DocNakano,MacMetaphor,QueenMuscle,KingMuscle,Chairman,Meat-Yaaaah!

vox 0297-MacMetaphor-Akuma Shogun unleashes his most devistating technique, Hell's Guillotine!

vox 0298-Meat-PRINCE!

vox 0299-DocNakano-It looks like Kinnikuman might be down and out this time, Mac. I think New York's fate is sealed.

vox 0300-Chairman-It's Over. Not that anyone can blame you... not only did you have to fight the power of Akuma Shogun and your own friends, but you had to face the power of an entire city. One person cannot defeat a thousand.

vox 0301-Akuma-Bwahahahahahahahahaha

vox 0302-Meat-Prince! Get Up! Prince! You've GOT to get up and fight!!

vox 0303-Nachi-Meat, Prince Kinnikuman did his best.

vox 0304-Meat-It is not over yet! No! Prince! Remember that terryman and the others need you to win their souls back! Look, Prince!

vox 0305-Meat-Even Terry's ten-gallon hat is crying for you to win! They all want to help you, but there's nothing they can do now! That's why even this hat is shedding tears!

vox 0306-Akuma-Hah! That power of friendship nonsense again? Sorry, Kinnikuman, but you and your friends... are in DARKNESS.

vox 0307-Meat-(sobbing) Prince...!

vox 0308-Nachi-Look! Marie and Natsuko... they're crying!

vox 0309-Meat-so they are!

vox 0310-RockySlabb-I'm Stoned and Crying... Just like college!

vox 0311-MacMetaphor-It looks like all the people who were turned to stone are crying!

vox 0312-DocNakano-Yes, Mac! Akuma Shogun stole their energy, but left their souls trapped in stone!

vox 0313-MacMetaphor,DocNakano-(crying)

vox 0314-Akuma-Bwahahahahaha

vox 0315-Kinnikuman-Akuma Shogun, I'm not finished just yet!

vox 0316-Akuma-What?

vox 0317-MacMetaphor-Awesome! Kinnikuman has regained some of his composure!

vox 0318-Kinnikuman-Heh, the tears of my friends... have healed my eyes.

vox 0319-Akuma-hahahaha... How pitiful you are. How do you expect to fight me with your broken body?

vox 0320-Kinnikuman-You don't understand... do you? It's not how I fight. It's WHAT I fight... ... ...for that will give me the power to beat you. The power of FRIENDSHIP!

vox 0321-MacMetaphor-Kinnikuman's back on his feet!

vox 0322-Chairman-You'd die for your friends, wouldn't you, Kinnikuman?

vox 0323-King-Sugaru is truly our son.

vox 0324-Queen-A real warrior of the Muscle clan!

vox 0325-King,Queen,Chairman-(Crying)

vox 0326-Chairman-What the hell?

vox 0327-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... You are right. How much of yourself you give without wanting anything in return... is what defines true friendship. You have fought so hard for us. Now I will fight hard for you!

vox 0328-Kinnikuman-Big Apple...

vox 329-does not exist. Numbering Error. Oops. [-0rgg-]

vox 0330-MacMetaphor-The power of friendship has ignited the fire of the Big Apple!

vox 0331-Big Apple-Kinnikuman... this is my gift to youse, my friend.

vox 0332-Akuma-(Pain Walla)

vox 0332-Kinnikuman-Does it hurt?

vox 0333-Akuma-No... ... ...a little bit, maybe.

Vox 0334-Kinnikuman-It's... It's them!

vox 0335-MacMetaphor-Look! You can make out the faces of the Chojins that Akuma Shogun drained!

vox 0336-Terryman-Kinnikuman... the big apple is right!

vox 0337-Kinnikuman-Terryman!

vox 0338-Akuma-Arrrgh! Silence!

vox 0339-Terryman-The big apple was awakened...

vox 0340-Robin Mask-by the fire of our friendship.

vox 0341-Geronimo-It has given our opprotunity.

vox 0342-Rishikiman-We must strike now!

vox 0343-Warsman-To be able to give...

vox 0344-Brocken Junior-without wanting in return.

vox 0345-Ramenman-to be completly selfless

vox 0346-Buffaloman-That is real friendship.

vox 0347-Kinnikuman-Thanks, everyone... Akuma Shogun...

vox 0348-MacMetaphor-Akuma Shogun begins the action again!

vox 0349-Akuma-Arrgh! My... My power!

vox 0350-DocNakano-He doesn't have any power left in him!

vox 0351-Terryman-Let's give him all we've got!

vox 0352-Kinnikuman-Let's do it! The 48 Special Techniques!

vox 0353-Akuma-Noo!

vox 0354-Kinnikuman-The first is Burn like Fire!

vox 0355-Kinnikuman-Fast as the Wind! Silent as the trees! Strong as the Mountains!

vox 0356-Meat,Nachi-Yes! He did it!

vox 0357-Queen,King,Chairman-Go, Go, Su-Ga-Ru!

vox 0358-Kinnikuman-We arn't done yet, Shogun! This is what you get for using others for your own selfish and evil deeds! Feel the power of friendship! Kinniku Driver!

vox 0359-MacMetaphor-Wow! He smashed right through the ring!

vox 0360-Akuma-Rwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

vox 0361-Kinnikuman-Enough! This is it, everyone! Kinniku Buster!

vox 0362-Akuma-Aaahhhhhhhh!

vox 0363-Meat,Nachi-(gasp!)

vox 0364-Meat,Nachi-Yes! He did it!

vox 0365-MacMetaphor,DocNakano,MikeMetaphor,SandyNakano-(glee walla)

vox 0366-King,Queen,Chairman,RockySlabb,Skullduggery,Grandma,etc-He did it! He did it! He did it! He did it! He did it!

vox 0367-Kinnikuman-Hehe. Did you see that explosion? It must've been something he ate. What an idiot, absorbing the whole city like that. There's a lot of weirdos in New York... they were bound to give him a stomachache!

vox 0368-Meat-That's right, prince. He'd be on the toilet as long as you were earlier!

vox 0369-Meat,Marie-(laugh)

vox 0370-Meat! Don't say that in front of the girls! ...oh... my stomachache is coming back again!

vox 0371-Marie,Natsuko,Meat,Nachi,Terryman,BrockenJunior,RobinMask,Rishikiman,Warsman,Buf
aloman,Ramenman-(scream, run)--Skullduggery,Slab,etc-(Huh? [gags])

vox 0372-Kinnikuman-Yaay! (laughs)

vox 0373-kinnikuman,Rishikiman,Geronimo,Ramenman,Terry,RobinMask,Buffaloman,Warsman,Brock
n Junior-(laugh), fadeout.

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:38 AM

scrypt upload. Needing updating still, but almost print-ready.

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com