8 replies to this topic

#1 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:02 PM

Hey everyone! Have a few questions regarding ole Satan Cross. So there's the OG #236 non poster Satan Cross, then there's the Satan Cross (B), ©, and the (D), which from my knowledge are all "Super Rares" or "Super Duper Rares", whatever the case may be. I'm a big fan of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, but when it comes to the keshi counterpart, I'm not so knowledgeable. So basically from what I know, Keshi figures were popular and then Mattel wanted a piece of the pie to release in America and in doing so used the same molds I think. So there for everything that is M.U.S.C.L.E. there is also a keshi version, right? So the reason I'm writing this, the question I have is #236 SC and SC (B) do exist in the Keshi world correct? I own SC © and have seen SC (D) for sale before, and I believe I own #236 Satan Cross legs in Keshi form, but as far as #236 and SC (B), I've yet to come across the keshi versions??? Are they just hard to come by or what's the deal? I'm interested because I'd love to own the keshi versions of these figures, he's my favorite and I'll most likely never own the SR and SDR versions, lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:45 PM

All muscles were originally released as kinkeshi, 418 in the original set.

They aren't rare as long as you know where to look. Buying on Yahoo auctions japan is your best bet to get the best price. Ebay prices are always inflated.

#3 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

All muscles were originally released as kinkeshi, 418 in the original set.

They aren't rare as long as you know where to look. Buying on Yahoo auctions japan is your best bet to get the best price. Ebay prices are always inflated.

Heck yeah, thanks for the reply! Only problem is I've yet to see them on Ebay even :/

#4 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Heck yeah, thanks for the reply! Only problem is I've yet to see them on Ebay even :/

Most of the time there is 1 or 2 of each sculpt you mentioned on Yahoo Japan Auctions as Eric mentioned.
I have them all in OG Kinkeshi flesh+ some others colours and reissue but bought them all from Japan either by being there or on Yaj.

There was an OG Flesh Satan Cross (D) on eBay the other week for $40 BIN with shipping extra silly money.

I can sell you a blue Reissue one in a couple of weeks if your into it? I have a lot coming over with Ramenman with Dragon and Satan Cross (D) plus some other popular reissue Versions of those type figures.

Let me know.

Edited by Edmasta, 21 March 2016 - 11:05 AM.

bbb3.jpg

#5 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:42 PM

Most of the time there is 1 or 2 of each sculpt you mentioned on Yahoo Japan Auctions as Eric mentioned.
I have them all in OG Kinkeshi flesh+ some others colours and reissue but bought them all from Japan either by being there or on Yaj.

There was an OG Flesh Satan Cross (D) on eBay the other week for $40 BIN with shipping extra silly money.

I can sell you a blue Reissue one in a couple of weeks if your into it? I have a lot coming over with Ramenman with Dragon and Satan Cross (D) plus some other popular reissue Versions of those type figures.

Let me know.

Hey man, thanks for the response. Thanks for the offer as well, I'm not really interested in getting the reissues. I'd like to get a hold of the OG flesh keshi's, of the four versions. Can I just link my paypal to this Japanese auction site or would I have to go into other shit?

#6 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:54 AM

Hey man, thanks for the response. Thanks for the offer as well, I'm not really interested in getting the reissues. I'd like to get a hold of the OG flesh keshi's, of the four versions. Can I just link my paypal to this Japanese auction site or would I have to go into other shit?

Nah you need to set your self up with one of those company's that bid for you and get the stuff sent to them etc for a fee.
I have friends that bid for me and send me stuff over so I'm afraid I have no
Idea about those sites really. I did sign up with buyee once but they want you to connect your PayPal and give them all your credit card details plus the charges were whack so I have my own thing going on now.

Edited by Edmasta, 22 March 2016 - 06:55 AM.

bbb3.jpg

#7 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

Nah you need to set your self up with one of those company's that bid for you and get the stuff sent to them etc for a fee.
I have friends that bid for me and send me stuff over so I'm afraid I have no
Idea about those sites really. I did sign up with buyee once but they want you to connect your PayPal and give them all your credit card details plus the charges were whack so I have my own thing going on now.

Well damn, sounds more complicated then Ebay, lmao. I cant wait till the day I finally get these figures, I have yet to even see half them, haha.

#8 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:21 AM

Attached File  20160331_024000.jpg   133.15K   6 downloads

You deleted the convo, but I have this one if interested

#9 T.O.Y.M.E.E.T.S.W.O.R.L.D.

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:51 PM

attachicon.gif 20160331_024000.jpg

You deleted the convo, but I have this one if interested

Haha, sorry about that, I thought you were done talking to me, messaging you now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: satan cross, muscle

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com