• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My Interests:<br>My Girlfriend &lt;3<br>Anime(Ultimate Muscle, DBZ, Shaman King, etc.)<br>Video Games<br>Resident Evil<br>Talking with my Friends<br>Riding my Bike<br>Writing Stories

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

Sorry to be a real n00b right now but I am in desperate need of some Kinnikuman pictures. I was just wondering if anyone could find a good, detailed picture of Akumashogun, Shivano, and Big the Budo. I know there are some on the picture section of the website but I wanted to know if anyone has found betters ones. Sorry for the inconvience.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:22 PM

http://www.littlerub...hp?showforum=19

#3 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:31 AM

Ain't got none, but could show some fan pics of mine (parodies)!

you might just get some from the character part here http://www.bandaigam..._gen/index.html

Attached Files

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:34 AM

Ha-ha, nice, frobman.

:p
Posted Image

#5 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:04 PM

Ha-ha, nice, frobman.

:p

Thanks! I like drawing in my free time! Here's another!

Attached Files

#6 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, skiing, Shaman King, Anime in general(im a junky), hockey, girls,Smackdown(i think the best are ultimo dragon, John Cena, and Rae mysterio[i think i spelled it wrong]), Raw, Velocity, TV, Movies, Games, MXC, MANGA^_-,music, lego(i like bionicle [i knw its childish, but i cant help it]), and snowboarding.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:31 PM

I have just one question... What's with the shades? :p

And...(not that i can't do it myself...)... could you draw a Binnikuman Akuma Shogun( i dunno... like Akuma Gogun?... Gakuma Shogun?...[im no good at this...])

#7 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:48 PM

I have just one question... What's with the shades? :p

And...(not that i can't do it myself...)... could you draw a Binnikuman Akuma Shogun( i dunno... like Akuma Gogun?... Gakuma Shogun?...[im no good at this...])

It's how I can make my characters (with shades, glasses, long noses, etc.) look different from the originals! (It's a total of 4 people in there!)

Here's a page in my intro manga (which you can see in my site, comic 24) that has Akuma Shougun and others I did from the new PS2 game (which I hope comes to UK)!

Attached Files

#8 Checkmate17

Checkmate17

Captain Wesker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My Interests:<br>My Girlfriend &lt;3<br>Anime(Ultimate Muscle, DBZ, Shaman King, etc.)<br>Video Games<br>Resident Evil<br>Talking with my Friends<br>Riding my Bike<br>Writing Stories

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:24 PM

Thanks jkaris and Frobman, I found some real good Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle pictures at the links you offered me. Also, I like your made up Muscle characters Frobman. Keep up the good work :p

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:45 PM

Frob, those drawings are sweet!

#10 SpectreSuperSix5

SpectreSuperSix5

I am not a number. I'm a free man

• Old Guard
  • 2598 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, M.U.S.C.L.E., Xbox 360, firearms, grilling, muscle cars, zombies, and Cartoon Network.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:35 PM

They have a deffinate "Sunday Comics" feel to them. Truly an original and fresh idea.
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

#11 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:25 AM

Thanks alot! I've also been trying to send "frobman" character to Yude, though the series might end soon!

#12 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:10 AM

By the ways, I've been given permission to send the pictures of mine to the AKIA fansection! Though I might have 'em in the forums again! :cry:

#13 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:39 PM

For now, I add this!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 21 May 2004 - 12:41 PM.

#14 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, skiing, Shaman King, Anime in general(im a junky), hockey, girls,Smackdown(i think the best are ultimo dragon, John Cena, and Rae mysterio[i think i spelled it wrong]), Raw, Velocity, TV, Movies, Games, MXC, MANGA^_-,music, lego(i like bionicle [i knw its childish, but i cant help it]), and snowboarding.

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:51 PM

Frobman, Ilove those pics B) ! Keep up the good work!

(I need to get myself a pentagon pic from the genarations site!And yay! Got new Airwalk's today!)

#15 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:42 PM

Here's my latest parody! Binnikuman Soldier's Team!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 01 June 2004 - 03:25 PM.

#16 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:01 AM

Next parody: Bobin Mask & Battelsman! I might not make anymore in within a months time, due to final exams!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 01 June 2004 - 03:26 PM.

#17 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:30 AM

YEAH! Ataru's team was my favourite of them all! And Robin and Warsman were my favourite tag team of them all! Awesome work! :lol: :woot: :D ...

triple w00t

#18 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:25 PM

YEAH! Ataru's team was  my favourite of them all! And Robin and Warsman were my favourite tag team of them all! Awesome work! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: ...

triple w00t

Yo, thanks man! Tatakae!! Ramenman!!

Since I won't have much time to draw lots (I'm working on a small Bin video), here's the link for my parody manga of Kin. http://uk.geocities....ic_24/24-01.htm

Coloured in!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 03 September 2004 - 02:58 PM.

#19 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:25 PM

You entered Rhandi's contest for April Fools ^^;.. Erm... no offence, but your characters aren't very original.. They're just the UM characters, with name changes and shades on o_o;..

#20 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 05:51 PM

But they're great spoofs!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

YAAYYYYY!!!! I'll "write" my "own" song

BBBIIIIII-NIIII-KUUUUU-MAAANNNNN!!!!!! GO FIGHT!....

...Ina-zuma-ha shiii!

Ko ro-ho no!(hey i'm just writin wat they sound like!)

sehn tee-wa tey-ra-suu...

...ah!!! Koh-ko noh-ii

a-hee nam-na kar-he-wa

Su-par He-no-ja

Nah-he no sa

BINNIKUMAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! GO FIGHT!!!!...

...Wah-ta-shi-wa (yoh-shi-tey)

Tsu-Moni (Tu-kori)...

... :huh: ....

#21 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 10:18 PM

I know, but I like making parody and spoof comics using 7-9 characters!

And for the song, here's the lyrics that was translated with a translator, but not perfect! (http://www.openget.n...nnikuman op.avi is where you can download the intro "Kinnikuman Go Fight!)

Attached Files

• Attached File  GO.doc   28.5K   27 downloads

Edited by Frobman, 24 May 2004 - 10:53 AM.

#22 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:15 AM

I only make parodies of Kinnikuman, Dragonball, The Fantastic Four, and so, cos I don't think up much ideas. That's why I usally incourage my friends to write (2 have, another will; whom I'm introducing her to Kinnikuman! Wrestling Fan she be!) and others!

Plus, do any of you nice people know of any contacts to Yudetamago? I've been itching to send them Frobman & Arabman(though the manga might end!)!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 24 May 2004 - 11:15 AM.

#23 jorudenu

jorudenu

Master of Oversoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:53 AM

here is the ifnal ver. of may song!

[GO! GO! MUSCLE!]
ringu ni inazuma hashiri
honoo no senshi wo terasu
tobichire kinniku biimu
shouri ni mukatte

watashi wa (doji de) tsuyoi (tsumori) kinnikuman
hashiru (suberu) migoto ni (korobu)
aa kokoro ni ai ga nakereba
suupaa hiiroo ja nai no sa
BINNIKUMAAANNNNN!!!!! GO FIGHT!!!

ringu ni inazuma hashiri
tobichire kinniku biimu
shouri ni mukatte

キン肉マン™ GO FIGHT! ©

Edited by jorudenu, 24 May 2004 - 08:54 AM.

#24 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:35 AM

here is the ifnal ver. of may song!

[GO! GO! MUSCLE!]
ringu ni inazuma hashiri
tobichire kinniku biimu
shouri ni mukatte

ringu ni inazuma hashiri
tobichire kinniku biimu
shouri ni mukatte

キン肉マン™ GO FIGHT! ©

Nice to see someone making a song for Binnikuman! "Kinnikuman Go Fight!" is the only foreign song (Unless you count Brother Jack in french :( ) I know of memory. Perhaps that's cause I've watched the intro from IGN around 40 times or so! It's kinda catchy!

Attached Files

#25 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:51 PM

Now,in my free time during exams (only Spanish on Thursday. No biggie :( ) at home, I managed to draw this parody, Ex-Evil Chyojins in Kin Nisei DS saga!

Attached Files

Edited by Frobman, 01 June 2004 - 03:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com