231 replies to this topic

#51 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:09 AM

And here is more old art with new color. Kinnikuman Super Phoenix and Iwoa.

#52 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:02 AM

And Manmosman doing a little jig with himself.

Edited by kevinmayle, 12 November 2005 - 05:56 AM.

#53 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:10 AM

Wow that long, man your good. I love meat`s he looks so cute, I dont think you mess up on Meats, he looks so cute. :D I thought Brockenman was awsome, maybe that why he got ripped into two also. ^_^
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#54 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:13 AM

Well, what I meant about Meat was that I had the colors a bit wrong the first time. Thanks.

#55 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:36 AM

Right colors, wrong colors, who cares? Even when you mess up, your artwork is way better than Van Goh or Picasso.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#56 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

your Welcome, Ya but hey who`s raging on the colors are suppose to be differnt. I like both colors on him. Out of all the drawings on here, I loved the Brockenman one. :D I say it was sexy. opps said to much. ^_^
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#57 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:43 AM

Have you done any Terryman ones, Mr. kevinmale? (I always say "Mister" to someone who's cool. XP)
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#58 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:46 AM

OK here comes some fun stuff. This is the comics I did for the MPS Newsletters. There are 14 of them and they are 7 years old and kind of crappy, but bare with me. Let me explain how these came about. In 1997 I discovered the MPS and Jason Radnieki's MCW. Jason had painted his M.U.S.C.L.E.s back in the 80's and filmed home movies with them. He created names and back stories for all his M.U.S.C.L.E.s and had a very elaborate and hilarious website all about them and their ongoing exploits. When Darren, MPS founder, was starting up the newsletters for us members I put forward the idea of illustrating Jason's long lost home movies and then send him the art so he could create dialogue for it. Then it went to Darrin to be printed. So here we go. The first one is a 1 pager from his short film about a M.U.S.C.L.E vs. a Godzilla toy as it originally appeared in the newsletter.

#59 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:49 AM

And when you flipped the page it was presented this time as a "Special Edition" (the Special Edition Star Wars was brand new at the time). This just meant he created actual dialogue for them that hadn't been in the original film.

#60 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:51 AM

And here is the never before seen color version with no dialogue original. Jason payed me to color this for use on his website. He never did use it though.

#61 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:53 AM

That was so funny.The Godzilla was funny, pop rock. I die laughing when he said that. ^_^
Jeager in volume 7

#62 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:53 AM

And now we have the second installment. This is how it originally appeared in the newsletter.

#63 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:54 AM

And the 2nd page.

#64 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:55 AM

And the 3rd.

#65 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:04 AM

And now the never before seen stuff. Originally I started drawing this from a description on Jason's site. Well when he got it he explained he had actually used different characters than the one I drew. So I drew a page of him and his friend that he had made this film with actually firing those characters and bringing in the correct ones. Then I redid the pages again with the new characters. He payed me to color them, so these are the originals with no dialogue. They were never used though. The MPS ended and issue 10 of the newsletter was never made. It was to include the final 3 pages of the story. So if any of you have been waiting all these years to know how it ended, here they are. Unfortunately the MCW ended at this time as well, so there was no dialogue or color for these last 3 pages and they were never used. Shortly after this I left the M.U.S.C.L.E. community as well. I think we all hit hard times in our personal lives at the turn of the new millenium.
So here is page 1.

#66 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:05 AM

Page 2.

#67 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:06 AM

Page 3.

#68 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:07 AM

Page 4.

#69 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:08 AM

Page 5.

#70 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:08 AM

Page 6.

#71 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:09 AM

Page 7.

#72 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:11 AM

And lastly page 8. I hope you guys like this old stuff and I hope some of the original MPS members see this thread.

#73 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:22 AM

Yay color! ^_^ Oh yeah, you're definitely a millionare of the furture. :D
Posted Image

#74 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:36 AM

Thank you! I just posted a pic of myself in the What do we look like thread.

#75 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:40 AM

Me too. ^_^
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com