Art Contest 11! Battle Beast Mythology

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Seres Wyvern

Seres Wyvern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Macro photography, scientific illustration, coin collecting.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

Thanks all for the sweeeet words! :D I had no idea I could start something one day and finish another day!! :D *laziness*

Scumdogg
Faber Castell is 'good', but also dangerous. Some pencils can have something like 'sand', and when you start the colouring you just rip your paper!!! My dream is to have the Prisma! :cry:

Tortle
I hate to make the colouring with pencils, and to have some base I just look other pictures, grab a bunch of pencils with different colors and *sigh* put the instinct [mode ON]! YAY! And it's fun when I get some errors. Eck, not fun for me, but for my mother, who start laughing when see me nervous XD!
I think I do something too... expected. I envy you (yes, it was a secret envy XD) because you try more, you mix what you have, and the result is allways much more 'artistic' than just 'expected'... If I'm expressing this good. :D
*kicks you* Look you last work here, AHHH!!!! :D

doc_moore_j
Hehe, his head makes me want to punch him to hear if the noise is like a... bell's noise! Hahahahaha!
Posted Image

#102 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

this contest was awesome. i was very happy to be a part of it, and am proud that i actually got some votes with such stiff competition. big congratulations goes to tortle for his cool tiamat picture. i think we can all agree that everyone who entered did an awesome job and we're all contenders for sure.

next month is going to have to be even better. make sure you all try and get something in.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#103 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

Thanks, dan and seres! The competition was pretty rockin' this time. I can't wait to see the next month's entries. Speaking of which, I'll have to start my entry this weekend. :o

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com