6 replies to this topic

#1 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:52 AM

I have found that on the web, and I think the idea is good and should be done with the battle beasts to get good pictures and infos. And it could be added to the Guide.

Posted Image

I like the way we can see the figure in different angles, and the weapons, and the variations, the statistics....
:angry:

Edited by Yom, 01 March 2005 - 01:53 AM.

Ready for battle
Posted Image

#2 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:10 AM

one thing theye forgot was the head variation yellow/flesh plastic heads.

but this is a good idea for the price guide, but don't know if tgb, jkaris would want to revamp it?

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:41 AM

I would LOVE to have it look like this, however, I already took FOREVER taking all the photos for the guide...if someone else wants to do it...GREAT!!! It is gonna be getting warm here and that means...molds...casting...FIRELION and his friends!!! So sorry...I am toooooooooooooooo busy...

GREAT IDEA though!!!

Gabe is correct...they forgot the ULTRA RARE hair color variation brown vs. blonde...I have that variation (as I have nearly all variations and then some...like my green limbed Fett).

TGB

#4 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:42 AM

BTW,
where is this web site???

TGB

#5 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 01 March 2005 - 08:30 AM

yeah!!! thanx for the input tgb, i totally forgot about that one too.

it would be a sweet looking price guide if someone would be willing to take the pics and do the layout the way this site did their's. but the way the priceguide is now is the best around thus far, so why fix something that ain't broke?

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 08:52 AM

We could do that and add it as a clickable pic for the details page for each beast. Best of both worlds. We would retain the structure now, and also have the ability to add the full graphic like that (which would be great for a printable guide).

#7 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:06 AM

BTW,
where is this web site???

TGB

I forgot it... :(
Ready for battle