https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-774629/

#8827 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Looks like a How it should have ended video!

#8828 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering something, If Sunshine is one of the Devil Chojins who survived this battle and is standing tall next to Akuma Shogun and Co. why the heck is he so disrespected in Ultimate Muscle? I mean, Akuma doesn't even offer him a General Stone and Sunshine was 100% loyal unlike Ashuraman and Buffaloman.

#8829 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

I'm wondering that myself Jag but my guess is Yude doesn't like Sunshine and purposely does that

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8830 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

We still have another arc. As far as Nisei goes, Shogun might not have approved of Sunshine's more recent failures, such as with the Nightmares and Doom Man arc.

#8831 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

We still have another arc. As far as Nisei goes, Shogun might not have approved of Sunshine's more recent failures, such as with the Nightmares and Doom Man arc.

Speaking of the Nightmares....Why was Checkmate unable to enter the Devil Palace during the Demon Seed Arc? I thought for sure he was going to have his moment and win a match for the good guys...

#8832 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Speaking of the Nightmares....Why was Checkmate unable to enter the Devil Palace during the Demon Seed Arc? I thought for sure he was going to have his moment and win a match for the good guys...

Just another casualty of Nisei's roster imbalance. If you're not Mantaro or Kevin, you're useless.

#8833 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

That sux. It was also dumb that Sunshine was suddenly made of gold dust and not sand...

#8834 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

No new chapter this week from the looks of it.

#8835 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:05 AM

Another skipped chapter, but we did get a few words from the creators and a reveal of some new figures. Namely of Suguru, Nemesis and Ataru.

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-782875/

#8836 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

Quite a curious chapter that gets summed up with this simple sentence: "Suguru, go home, you're drunk".

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8837 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-787947/

new chapter. More of a talkie and recap though. New villain shows up at the end, but is shrouded and mysterious.

#8838 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-787947/

new chapter. More of a talkie and recap though. New villain shows up at the end, but is shrouded and mysterious.

Just read! This is awesome!! I thought Yude were taking a break from Kinnikuman following the conclusion of the Perfect Origin arc, but it looks like we're straight into a new story!!

Who is this new character!! I'm super stoked! Has The Man been reborn?

plYZVik.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 25 June 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#8839 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

The Man didn't die. Or do you mean he's changed his ways? Also, does it look like he has a deep-space/stars look to his body? I wonder if it's intentional.

I have a few ideas roiling around in the churning dark maelstrom of my mind about who this might be. Warning a few of them are crazy,

1. A Chojin God

2. Thunder or Lightning

3. A Brutal Chojin which might lead to their involvement in the story at long last

4. Neptune King. I hope it's this because I want to see more about him and for him to win some matches by himself. Not to mention a long awaited Neptune Man vs Neptune King fight.I'm also still hoping for an epic Neptune Man and Robin Mask Tag-Team before the series ends.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 25 June 2017 - 02:12 PM.

#8840 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

The Man didn't die. Or do you mean he's changed his ways? Also, does it look like he has a deep-space/stars look to his body? I wonder if it's intentional.

I have a few ideas roiling around in the churning dark maelstrom of my mind about who this might be. Warning a few of them are crazy,

1. A Chojin God

2. Thunder or Lightning

3. A Brutal Chojin which might lead to their involvement in the story at long last

4. Neptune King. I hope it's this because I want to see more about him and for him to win some matches by himself. Not to mention a long awaited Neptune Man vs Neptune King fight.I'm also still hoping for an epic Neptune Man and Robin Mask Tag-Team before the series ends.

I would love it to be Neptune King and he's really the "Brutal God" or some shit...

#8841 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

So, finally, we have our desired new arc! BUCK YEAH!  :D

Edited by bigladiesman, 25 June 2017 - 09:17 PM.

Posted Image

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8842 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:45 AM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-789731/

HOLY S**T! This is it boys! This is the BIG ONE! EVERYBODY is feeling the quakes from this one! From Justice to Akumas to The Man and his Perfects in the Underworld! The Ultimate threat! SATAN POWER!

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 02 July 2017 - 07:46 AM.

#8843 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

https://bookstore.ya.../shoshi-789731/

HOLY S**T! This is it boys! This is the BIG ONE! EVERYBODY is feeling the quakes from this one! From Justice to Akumas to The Man and his Perfects in the Underworld! The Ultimate threat! SATAN POWER!

DAMN! If it wasn't already, Kinnikuman is now my favourite Manga of all time! I love this space monster/Chojin God/Satan creature! It's got that nostalgic Go Nagai vibe!!

Things are heating up. I'm anticipating an Idol x Devil x Perfect Vs GOD match!! Please bring back Silverman and Ataru for this arc!! PLEASE!!

T65reMh.jpg

Edited by Kanji, 02 July 2017 - 12:39 PM.

#8844 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:45 PM

Oh hey, I thought Satan had been retconned into Akuma Shogun.  cooool

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8845 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

So in the end, Satan possessed Goldman making him Akuma Shogun? And after Suguru defeated him, Satan essence disappeared or whatnot?

This has always confused the hell of me, really.

Satan design is just awesome.

Posted Image

#8846 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Hey guys remember how Thunder & Lightning used to work for Satan...?

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 02 July 2017 - 02:23 PM.

#8847 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hell (more than ever) yeah! Will Buffaloman have his revange after being impaled by this guy?

Also, poor Geronimo, he's not in the splash panel showing the other decorated Justice Chojins.  :(

Edited by bigladiesman, 02 July 2017 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#8848 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

I think The Man either let out or let in Satan into his heart.

#8849 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:12 AM

So, let me get this straight. Let me know if I’m on the right lines with this guys.

What is a Chojin? A Chojin is a being of any origin imbued with the power of the Gods.
Chojin have shown to be anything from humanoids, to monsters, to inanimate objects. It stands to reason that any of these beings could also exist as “mortals”, e.g. we know there are both humans and demons without Chojin power. We also know that Chojins aren’t just born, but are also created (e.g. Geronimo)

So where did they come from?
According to The Man, the Chojin Gods created the original Chojins. They were created in the image of the Gods, however overtime they began to exhibit powers that rivaled those of the gods and no longer showed respect for their creators. The God’s planned to exterminate them, but The Man, who was one of those Gods, chose to become a Chojin himself and selected 12 to protect from extermination. These became the Origins and later, additional perfects were created by The Man (e.g. Large Number), presumably along with others who had the power, (e.g. Neptune King, who created Neptuneman from Quarrelman). Unless it was The Man who created Neptuneman all along??

The most prolific of the Origins were Goldman & Silverman. Brothers who represented War & Peace. Their clash culminated in both being beheaded and their souls sealed within their respective masks. These masks went on to become a great treasure of the Kinniku Clan, who are presumably decedents of the Origins (namely Silverman).

The remaining Perfect Origins secluded themselves to the Heavens where they trained the future generations of Perfects. The Man, took up the throne in the Spirit World, where he imprisoned the souls of defeated Chojin so that they would not again escape to the mortal realm.

So where does Satan fit in?
Satan is the creator of the Demon realm and race. The birth place of prince Ashuraman and all other Devils (including the 7 akumas and 6 knights). It is unknown at this stage whether Satan is one of the original Chojin Gods, or simply an evil entity, but presumably he has the ability to create Chojins, unless he harnessed the power of Goldman to do so?

What is Satan’s goal?
Satan originally created the demon kingdom in order to obtain the ‘General Stone?’ (What this is I am not clear on, but think there is further reference to it in Nisei). Satan enlisted the help of Goldman’s soul, facilitating his return to the mortal realm through the power of his demons. Like I said, it is not clear whether Devil Chojin existed before the resurrection of Goldman, I’m not sure whether Ashurmans parents or Samson Teacher were confirmed as Chojin? If they were than either Satan had the power to created Chojins or Satan was one of the Chojin Gods and the Demon realm was protected during the Capillaria Seven Beam extinction event.

So what has caused Satan to return? (Please bear in mind I haven’t seen a translation for the last 2 chapters, so this is purely speculation.)

Following his battle with The Man, Goldman no longer harbors a hatred towards the perfects, and whilst he continues to lead the Devil Chojin, nolonger answers to Satan. It is suspected that bonds have been formed between Devils, Perfects and Idol Chojin following the last Arc.

Satan was hoping Goldman would kill The Man so that he could assume power over all Chojin factions. Now he wants revenge and has called upon another being (mysterious cloaked Chojin) to bring about destruction to earth. Being the creator of the demon realm, I anticipate this may be a “True” Devil, mocking the current devils as inferior, much the same way The Man did of the Dream Tag Tournament Perfects.

Anyway, sorry for the long read, but trying to make sense of the relationships and plot. We also know that the Kinniku Clan inherited the Will of Silverman and so Sugura is the emissary of Good through this power. We know that Nemesis is Suguru and Ataru’s great uncle.

The questions still remain:

1.       Who were the 5 Evil Gods?

2.       What, if any, relationship do they have with Satan?

3.       Will any of the 5 heirs to the throne return in their original forms?

4.       Will Ataru return?

5.       Will Omegaman return?

6.       Will Silverman return?

#8850 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:00 AM

I think they retconned Neptune King and Neptuneman's backstory. Neptune Man said he was one of the Perfect Huge Numbers before the Tag Arc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the new backstory was that Neptune King was the first Huge Number, but got kicked out for being too arrogant, and they sent Neptune Man to rehabilitate him, check to see if he's overcome his arrogance by being subservient and to return him to the fold if he can redeem himself.

Also, weren't Silverman and Goldman also Gods who followed The Man? They were, as far as I remember, then followed by Justiceman later.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com