Yep! http://www.ebay.com/itm/221605940181

#2 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Anybody ever do business with the seller? Not sure if I would wanna put the amount of cash this is gonna need with a zero feedback seller!

#3 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

It's a trap!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the chance to Ackbar there)

#4 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Everyone was 0 feedback at one time....

Kind of like not hiring someone because they don't have experience- have to get experience from somewhere...

Ebay would reimburse you anyway, even if the dude doesn't get the figure to ya! It would just be a time wasting experience if that happened though.

#5 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

Everyone was 0 feedback at one time....

Kind of like not hiring someone because they don't have experience- have to get experience from somewhere...

Ebay would reimburse you anyway, even if the dude doesn't get the figure to ya! It would just be a time wasting experience if that happened though.

I agree but when an item is worth between 400-800 dollars it makes for a bad choice of 1st things to list to gain a rep dont ya think?

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

yeah, its suspicious that their first auction happens to be a rare sought after muscle. I wouldnt bid.

#7 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

This has happened so many times it only makes sense to be suspicious...

#8 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

This seller previously had this claw listed for $1600 earlier this week. I messaged them and told them that the last few claw only hit around $300 and it would never sell for $1600 nowadays, that muscle was a fairly small collecting community and many seekers of the purple claw may have already scored one through the years by now, and that they should just list as an auction to let the collectors give the value with the final bids.

They said they had some as a kid (blah blah blah) and that they were just shooting in the dark with that price- and if it didn't get any hits that they would list on auction...

It obviously didn't sell for $1600 hahaha.... and then they listed it at a .99 auction.

I think that's cool.

My first thing I sold on eBay was a sealed boxed Grimlock. It sold for $275.....

That being said- I am NOT vouching for this seller- Just stating the back and forth I went through with this seller and my first ebay sell.

I am bidding on it. This is the last "rare" muscle figure I planned on buying. I just recently sold 24 of my class A figures at one time. I recently purged about 90% of my muscle collection period! and I don't plan on "staying in the game" when it comes to muscle figures- but really do want a real purple claw on my shelf!

Edited by Sixthwizard, 15 November 2014 - 08:05 PM.

#9 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

This seller previously had this claw listed for $1600 earlier this week. I messaged them and told them that the last few claw only hit around $300 and it would never sell for $1600 nowadays, that muscle was a fairly small collecting community and many seekers of the purple claw may have already scored one through the years by now, and that they should just list as an auction to let the collectors give the value with the final bids.

They said they had some as a kid (blah blah blah) and that they were just shooting in the dark with that price- and if it didn't get any hits that they would list on auction...

It obviously didn't sell for $1600 hahaha.... and then they listed it at a .99 auction.

I think that's cool.

My first thing I sold on eBay was a sealed boxed Grimlock. It sold for $275.....

That being said- I am NOT vouching for this seller- Just stating the back and forth I went through with this seller and my first ebay sell.

I am bidding on it. This is the last "rare" muscle figure I planned on buying. I just recently sold 24 of my class A figures at one time. I recently purged about 90% of my muscle collection period! and I don't plan on "staying in the game" when it comes to muscle figures- but really do want a real purple claw on my she

I get the feeling that this may be the lowest ending price seen in a long time on ebay for this figure!

#10 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:18 AM

Hope so... TMAN is contending....and maybe Subwayrats if my bay sleuthing is correct...freekin TMAN......I'm in the lead sucka! Hahahaha....

Edited by Sixthwizard, 16 November 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#11 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

Exactly what Wizz said, all sellers start at the bottom with 0 feedback. And as the Riddler said it might not be a good idea to sell real expensive stuff at first but im quessing this guy might not become a native ebay user who sells alot. I have a ebay account havent bought nor sold anything but if i did it would be only when i really need money(cause i dont think ebay is the easiest site to use) and then i would sell something real rare and expensive.

Also im pretty sure someone mentioned it here, about the ebays quarantee stuff if package wont reach the buyer so be fair and give newbies a shot.(or not. Who am i to tell you what to do, as i said 0 feedback on me too ;) )

#12 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:12 AM

I'm just gonna throw this out there. My top bid is $200 and already placed.

Whoever is bidding, either just go over the $200 already or stop bumpin me up. Hahahahaha.....

#13 TMAN

TMAN

M.U.S.C.L.E. HUNTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:Anything M.U.S.C.L.E. TMNT. NKE 6.0 Mutants. Customs!

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hope so... TMAN is contending....and maybe Subwayrats if my bay sleuthing is correct...freekin TMAN......I'm in the lead sucka! Hahahaha....

Your safe for now as long as my Gameboy doesn't sell!

I would hate to have bought a P53 a year ago at $1000 plus thinking that I could double my cash in a few years. I remember DOC's salmon claw going for over $150.00 back then.
th_fdfc5f0f35daf26c472dce86f63f9f9e.jpg

#14 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

Come on no sale on the game boy! Haha... Kidding brother. I do hope it sells for ya.

The seller of the claw just messaged on eBay. Said they saw the LRG thread and says we have nothing to worry about.

Quite possible that they are a member on the board here and they are a serious lurker or something.......who knows!

#15 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:17 PM

Well haahaha... That's that I guess. Haha

#16 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:23 PM

Haahaha you were almost w1nn1ng ! Maybe the guy who bid over you is lurking here and saw that youd stop at 200$.

One sneaky pasta!
Perhaps you now on post that youre a millionaire who wont quit until you win. Haha! ;)

#17 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

At least the proceeds will go to a soup kitchen...

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#18 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

I like chicken n stars.

#19 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

I like chicken n stars.

Double Noodle is my favorite. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#20 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

Bean and Bacon.

#21 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

Chunky cream of potato with bacon!!

#22 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Pho

#23 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

Bean and Bacon.

That a fancy pork n beans?

#24 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

The zero feedback thing is pretty ridiculous if he tried a 1600 buy it now price. It's not hard to sell a few other items before listing something that costs as much as a used car. Plus the pictures aren't very good and fakes of this thing post up a lot. I wouldn't touch it. Even if you feel protected by ebay i can't imagine it wouldn't be a big hassle proving to ebay that a little rubber toy is "fake".

#25 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

That a fancy pork n beans?

Yeah.

Gourmet hobo cuisine!

Edited by Rubberhammer, 16 November 2014 - 08:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com