Theme© by Fisana

Photo

dixiebull sale thread lots of misc sorted into several small lots

foa arco muscle mimp omfg transformers tim mee zombies motu dbz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:11 PM

I'm trying to raise some sorely needed money and clear some space here. I put things into small similar themed groups for the most part as apposed to selling individual items. All prices include shipping in the United States. If you want multiple items, I will knock of a couple bucks for shipping depending on final weight of everything. At this time I am not looking for trades, as I need the money more, and I don't want to split any of the lots up. I will be listing these on multiple sources. Please ask my any questions you may have, and I hope there are some good things here for someone!

The prices are negotiable as well if you just feel that I am asking too much; also, if you buy several lots you not only save on shipping but I will shave a few dollars off extra as well. 

I am deleting pics as they become unavailable items. Next stop will be eBay for most of this stuff I think. 

Thanks to everyone who has bought something!

Attached Files

Edited by dixiebull, 30 August 2015 - 03:33 PM.

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

color muscle lot on hold pending payment. 

#3 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:57 PM

Here are some Slug Zombie lots too..details are the same as above. Thanks!

Attached Files

#4 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Secretly re-living the 80's behind my wifes back.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:46 PM

PM sent bub!

#5 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

More things gone..will be adding more stuff soon. 

#6 EpicusFuror

EpicusFuror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Garbage Pail Kids/Wacky Packages, trading cards, Hot Wheels, vintage audio, comics, toys, rocks, minerals, marbles, music, etc. Just wave a shiny object and I'll be interested.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:13 PM

PM sent, sir.

Founder of OtherKids Toys

Stuff I want:

M.U.S.C.L.E.

GPK and Vintage Trading Cards

Robots

Translucent Toys

Glow In The Dark Toys

Looking to complete US 235+1 flesh set

223 1st generation flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. and counting...

#7 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

So there is not much left here...I will see if I can update it with some more stuff, but pickings are getting slim. If you saw something you want I would be open to trades as well at this point. Just let me know! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foa, arco, muscle, mimp, omfg, transformers, tim mee, zombies, motu, dbz

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com