Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

-BA- Video footage HASBRO on French salon du jouet (Toy Fair) 1987

BeastformersArcheology BattleBeasts Dragonaute MyLittlePony GiJoe Transformers OtherToylines HASBRO 1987

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

-BA- Beastformers Archeology Topic

Video French Toy Fair 1987
Les Dragonautes (French Battle Beasts) at the HASBRO stand/booth during the French salon du jouet (Toy Fair) of 1987. 

As some of you might now a team of LRG members and Battle Beasts collectors out here have formed a Beastformers Archeology team in order to get some of the original stories clarified. At the moment we're still working hard on topics related to the header of Promotion and Advertisment but during our research we bumped into this interesting video. Showing a multitude of 80's toylines during that particular Toy Fair back in 1987, some unique footage imho;  

(Battle Beasts footage at 5:27 - 5:41)

Most probably this footage was taken during the French Toy Fair of February 1987 held in Cannes which was an International 5 day Toy Fair during which HASBRO was present to promote some of the new toylines to be released later that year.

If you have more info related to this video please let us know and/or join the discussion by leaving a reply below. All info is welcome.

(Most likely we have found the Les Dragonaute pages from the actual catalogue of HASBRO '87 which was handed out during this Toy Fair) 

Attached File  Beastformers Archeology Member.png   64.61K   0 downloads
CLICK HERE
to go to the Table of Content page

Edited by GJNL, 27 February 2014 - 07:09 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Very cool video !! i'm sharing it on french forums !! thanks for this find guys !!

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#3 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

It was odd that BB got just a brief mention, but it was cool to go back to when these toys were new again! Especially loved the G.I. Joe part.
I could watch stuff like this all day, thanks for posting!

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Very cool video !! i'm sharing it on french forums !! thanks for this find guys !!

What's a good french BB forum that you use? I always love stalking sites in languages that can only be conveyed to me by Google Translate :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BeastformersArcheology, BattleBeasts, Dragonaute, MyLittlePony, GiJoe, Transformers, OtherToylines, HASBRO, 1987

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com