Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Beastiary

battle beasts laser beasts battle beastiary green mountain beastformers custom battle beasts

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#76 GreenMountainBeastformers

GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

More clear guys Skybat, Lion, Stealthstalker

Attached Files

#77 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:48 PM

A few figures with some interesting new colorways.  Coming this month:  Coral Reefers reanimated Goliath, the Giant Warrior.  also Monkeyfighter, Bulldog, and Sparkshark.

Attached Files

#78 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:30 PM

That's one good looking ring octopus

#79 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

That Blue Ring Octopus is the greatest Beast I have ever seen. Absolutely magnificent work! That Kraken looks even better than expected, too! Ethereal and otherworldly, even though he's the color of bubblegum :). Also loving Blue Rhino & Black Lion. These guys are SPECTACULAR.

Edited by Jabroniville, 10 February 2017 - 11:13 PM.

#80 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:21 PM

Elite teams of Coral Reefers reanimated a hulking Leviathan from the past. Created with biomechanical technology similar to Battle Beasts, the Giant Warrior supported systems on a much more massive scale, and was able to wield powerful weapons. Controlled by devices fused on either side of his oxipital lobe, he was forced to do the wicked bidding of the Beast engineers who brought him back from the grave. 

Attached File  IMG_5994.JPG   115.95K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5995.JPG   90.13K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5996.JPG   101.31K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5997.JPG   107.24K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5998.JPG   90.23K   1 downloads

India Deluxe set with exclusive Gurka Kukris.

Attached File  IMG_5989.JPG   145.89K   3 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5990.JPG   138.81K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5991.JPG   139.73K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5992.JPG   148.9K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5993.JPG   136.26K   2 downloads

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a Pict.

Attached File  IMG_5968.JPG   134.05K   4 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5969.JPG   122.33K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5970.JPG   122.82K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5971.JPG   126.99K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5972.JPG   124.63K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5973.JPG   132.37K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5978.JPG   120.22K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5979.JPG   131K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5980.JPG   120.41K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5981.JPG   129.1K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5982.JPG   130.33K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5983.JPG   123.45K   3 downloads

Attached Files

#81 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

Holy cow -- you guys!! Look what I just got from his store!!

The Blue-Ring Octopus is unspeakably cool in person- I would rather have this than ANY of the Laser Beasts- even the $300, stupidly-expensive rare ones! The coloring is AMAZING on him! He's so awesome that it's easy to forget that the Kraken, Golden Lion and Blue Rhino are. The cobalt blue on the Rhino is exceptionally brilliant, too.

The Blue/Red Seahorse is phenomenal, too- such a great color scheme. That light blue and crimson red are a REALLY eye-popping, underrated combination. I'm shocked nobody had picked this guy up until now.

Gotta love those Reefers, too- it looks like the Octopus looks great in that color scheme as well!

Honestly, every version of the Octopus is awesome- on a figure I never really appreciated in the main line. I think they just kinda chose a boring color scheme for him- standard red & standard blue are just kind of boring- you add some yellows, pinks & other shades of blue in there and suddenly he looks like the best Beast in the line!

Attached Files

Edited by Jabroniville, 24 February 2017 - 12:13 AM.

#82 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:46 AM

Some of the newer Laser Beasts, the latest Custom Puzzlecolor, BHS MUSCLE, and one of my favorites, the Mandrill  

Attached Files

#83 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

Emperor Penguin...$25

First Five Clear lot w/ weapons...$60

Attached Files

#84 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

Man, that giant Coral warrior dude is awesome. What's he made out of?

#85 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

Man, that giant Coral warrior dude is awesome. What's he made out of?

Thanks, He's made out of the same material as the Battle Beasts.  I'm thinking of making him some other colorways.  He is hollow so this one has the same seethrough look as the Coral Reefers who resurrected him.  

#86 Venom

Venom

LaserBeast Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Incredible stuff!

Do not be afraid. If they try to harm you, I will stand in front of them.

#87 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the love folks.  "Down Under" deluxe set. Led by Kangaroo, this set includes Koala, Dingo, Frilled Lizard, and GMB exclusive Battle Dromaius mobile artillery/transport unit.  These guys are armored in Metallic Blue and Silver armor with orange lights, and matching armed with Silver Boomerangs.Attached File  IMG_6095.JPG   120.13K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6096.JPG   154.5K   2 downloads

Better Run.....Attached File  IMG_6097.JPG   149.31K   2 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6098.JPG   120.47K   2 downloads

Better Take Cover.....

Attached Files

#88 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:02 AM

Thanks, He's made out of the same material as the Battle Beasts.  I'm thinking of making him some other colorways.  He is hollow so this one has the same seethrough look as the Coral Reefers who resurrected him.  

Cool- is he sculpted out of other toys, or did you completely build him from nothing? None of his body looks familiar to me.

#89 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

Cool- is he sculpted out of other toys, or did you completely build him from nothing? None of his body looks familiar to me.

He's a Transformer Pretender.  I have a couple others that go especially well with Battle Beasts, that I'm thinking of molding if there's enough interest in this guy.

#90 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

He's a Transformer Pretender.  I have a couple others that go especially well with Battle Beasts, that I'm thinking of molding if there's enough interest in this guy.

Ah, okay. I looked up those guys about a year ago for another project, but didn't recognize this guy. He's pretty cool!

#91 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

Coral Reefer Army $300 ($25 off) and Amazonians: Rainforest squad $130 ($20 off).

Here's our updated list: Alligator, Ankylosaur, Anteater, Armadillo, Bat, Beaver, Bear, Bipolar Biped, Bison, Bulldog, Carp, Chameleon, Cobra, Condorassin, Crab, Cuttlefish, (danger) Dog, Dragon Seahorn,(blue LB) Eagle, Elephant, Emu, (LB) Fighthorn, (LB) Fly sailor, Fox, Giraffe, Gorilla, (LB) Grencat, (LB) Grin Reefer, Hare, Hippo, (LB) Hornhead, Horse, (LB) Hustlebear, Hyenatron, Iguana, Iron Man, Jaguar, (LB) Jeerer Monkey, Kangaroo, Koala, Lion, (leaping) Lizard, Mandrill, Manglin' Mammoth, (LB) Mantfrenzy, (LB) Monkeyfighter, Octopus, Okapi, Orangutan, Pangolin, Panther, Penguin, Polar Bear, Predatorbeast, (LB) Rainbow Samu, Rhino, Rhinodon, Rooster, (LB) Salmanther, Seahorse, (LB) Seapanic, Shark, Sheep, Skeletor, Skeletron, (LB) Skull Grotess, Skunk, (LB) Skybat, (LB) Slag King, (triple threat) Snake, (LB) Sparkshark, Stegatron, Tapir, Tarsier, Tauron, Tiger, (LB) Tigerburn, Tortoise, Walrus, Warthog, Weasel, Wild Beast, Yamata no Orochi, (LB) Zariganian, Zebra

Attached Files

#92 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

Man, you are killing it with some of these guys- I like the color scheme of the Amazonian Squad- that transparent slime-green is really neat! The black hippo is also cool.

I like the subtle differences in paint jobs with your various Reefers- on this batch, some bits are gold that are blue on the ones you gave me. Coral Zariganian has gold "headlight" spots on mine, whereas this one has red spots. This Coral Octopus has golden rings around his tentacles, whereas mine are the same color as the rest of the armor. This Coral Crab has a golden head-thingie instead of a blue one, like mine. It's neat how you keep shifting around little things here and there.

The painted MIMP Yeti is cool, too!

#93 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:13 AM

Nice! Green was a solid Amazon choice. How many lb's do you have left to do?

#94 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

Thanks Fellows, even when I paint the same figure like the Coral Reefers, I try to make each one unique, and each time I make a set like the Coral Reefers I make up different rules for how their armor looks.  I have molds for several more MIMPs more to come.  This week I'm finishing some clear MUSCLE rainbows for 4 different figures including BHS.  I've probably made about half the Laser Beasts by now.  I had been planning the Amazonians set for a while, I hope the paint job does them justice,  I like that slime green too, and they're a really cool group of figures, led by Apex Jaguar.  I hope to have a new head sculpted in the coming weeks...months.  

#95 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

Aminita Ankylosaura, Treebat, Wild Beast, A couple Gnomes I recently painted for my Boys that I sculpted in clay, before I made minis.  Some new LB casts including Blue Ghost Darth Laser; and White Peking Duck, ET, and some MUSCLE men Rainbows. 

Attached Files

#96 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Attached File  IMG_6271.JPG   81.2K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6272.JPG   84.94K   0 downloads

Hard rubber Sea Panic, Frog, and Jeerer MonkeyAttached File  IMG_6274.JPG   118.74K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6275.JPG   125.75K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6276.JPG   124.74K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6277.JPG   130.66K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6278.JPG   121.57K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6279.JPG   105.77K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6280.JPG   118.28K   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6281.JPG   122.81K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6283.JPG   118.23K   1 downloads

$5 off Black Mole custom variant to LRG friends.  He will be listed for $30 on ebay.  Thanks for all the hard work compiling those catalog photos guys!  Unpainted versions directly below.  Thermal color changers coming soon, and more rubber guys.Attached File  IMG_6273.JPG   131.22K   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_6239.JPG   136.24K   0 downloads  

Attached Files

#97 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

Thermal Color Changing Battle Beasts

#98 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

New Giant Warrior, some new Laser Beasts, and new custom kitbashed creations Stronger Hurricane, and Ruthless Ronin.  Look for Mega-Prong Pronghorn, and Phoenix in the coming weeks.  I like to include all the Beasts I make in this thread, so folks can see everything we have available.  I may start a new thread just for GMB custom figures.  Here in the warm bosom of the Green Mountains, we're passionately dedicated to adding new Beasts to the Official Battle Beast Pantheon ;)   Thanks to everyone for your support.  Whether you comment or just visit this Beastiary, I notice.  Your continued interest inspires me to keep making new creations and I love the ideas I get from talking shop with the other artists on here.  

Attached Files

#99 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

I love the customs thread idea. Nice owl/bird combo! Is the other a beyblade head?

#100 GreenMountainBeastformers

Beastmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

I love the customs thread idea. Nice owl/bird combo! Is the other a beyblade head?

Thanks!!  Yes the Samurai is another Beyblades head like the Yamata no Orochi I made a while ago.  The Stronger hurricane was supposed to be just a body for another Beyblades head for my Phoenix, but when I saw how cool he looks I decided to mold him as is, cast him, then cut the head off the copy for the Phoenix head.  What do you use to fill in the gaps between attached parts?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battle beasts, laser beasts, battle beastiary, green mountain beastformers, custom battle beasts

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com