• Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

Hey guys, I've picked up a green Scramble Skeeto in soft, MIMP-style rubber. The figure is mint from what I can see (pics later) and just needs a brush over. I'm aware that the hard plastic are more desirable, so I'm wondering how much interest there might be if I was to sell it via board auction? I'd rather it go to a collector here than via eBay, plus I'm unsure of a value to ask if I sold it in the usual way. Thanks in advance.

#2 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:43 AM

I doubt you'll get much interest in a board auction for a soft BEB. As you noted, the hard plastic ones are what collectors are after. 

As far as a price reference… there has been a soft purple Scramble Skeeto with 3 card backings that has come up for sale on ebay multiple times with no bites. The price on it is 25.00US BIN.

#3 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

I doubt you'll get much interest in a board auction for a soft BEB. As you noted, the hard plastic ones are what collectors are after. 

As far as a price reference… there has been a soft purple Scramble Skeeto with 3 card backings that has come up for sale on ebay multiple times with no bites. The price on it is 25.00US BIN.

Ok cool, that's the kind of thing I wanted to be sure of. Here's a pic anyways. If nobody here wants it then I'll eventually go the eBay route and chance my arm.

F924BA11-CCD8-4C77-8E67-BFB076D9D16E_zps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BEB, Scramble Skeeto

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com