Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Picked up some Kinkeshi lots in Japan...did I get anything worthwhile?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gaspar

gaspar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

Hi all! I was out shopping in Osaka and ran across some bagged lots of Kinkeshi figures for what seemed like a decent price. I was thinking about reselling them, but wanted to see if there was anything worth holding onto out of them. I don't know much about the rarity of any of them, so I just sorted by color for now. I've attached the pics to this post (I think). The last pic of flesh colored figures has some odd / off color looking ones. Not sure if they're bootlegs or faded or what. Any info about anything in the pics would be greatly appreciated...even if they're all just common figures it would be good to know. Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:45 AM

Second pic, flesh girl worth sword, does she have the regular Y/S NT markings or have china on the back?

#3 gaspar

gaspar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

Would love to keep them all, but financially probably need to let some go LOL!

Second pic, flesh girl worth sword, does she have the regular Y/S NT markings or have china on the back?

China...see new pics. Is that good or bad? Any others I should keep an eye on?

Attached Files

#4 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:17 AM

The 'china' ones are only a few years old, lower quality and you can pick up the full series of 418 figs for like $250 after shipping here in the states

Pull all those out and post what is left and then you could get a better price estimate

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#5 gaspar

gaspar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:34 AM

Ok, thanks for the info! I'll dig through them and repost tomorrow...it's late here now. Also, forgot to say before, but these were at Jungle in Osaka. Nice place!

#6 nerzhin

nerzhin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Hey what did you end up doing with these keshi? Out of curiosity, how much were bags of keshi at the store? Thanks

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com