Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The result of M.U.S.C.L.E. mutilation...CUSTOM PYRAMID SUNSHINE!

M.U.S.C.L.E. Custom Pyramid Sunshine Mutilate Splice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:59 PM

Howdy folks :BHS: I'd like tou all to see my latest Custom creation...PYRAMID SUNDHINE!!! By taking a standard flesh Pyramid Sunshine, and New Sunshine...And doing a bit of surgery...I've created a Frankenstein of sorts. A new Pyramid Sunshine is born! Hope you all like him :) 

Attached Files

#2 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

Hello Friend how are you ? , this looks interesting, and if the head was kinnikuman or another character ? . regards

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

I'm doing good elrojo. This custom was made by placing #221 New Sunshine's arms and legs to a #107 Pyramid Sunshine's "pyramid" body. Removing the Pyramid Sunshine's head from the bottom of his pyramid body, cutting the top off the pyramid, and placing on top of the head, and placing the head on top of the pyramid. This all was done with an X-acto knife and superglue.

#4 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

I'm doing good elrojo. This custom was made by placing #221 New Sunshine's arms and legs to a #107 Pyramid Sunshine's "pyramid" body. Removing the Pyramid Sunshine's head from the bottom of his pyramid body, cutting the top off the pyramid, and placing on top of the head, and placing the head on top of the pyramid. This all was done with an X-acto knife and superglue.

Hello Friend how are you ? Sorry . do not try to say you did something wrong, I tried to ask what it would look like with another head, sorry I did not formulate my question correctly

#5 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:52 PM

Oh, I understand now. Yes, with another character's head it would look quite funny I think :lol: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.U.S.C.L.E., Custom, Pyramid, Sunshine, Mutilate, Splice

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com