Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Super Rare Mutant Mania Astro Mutant confirmed pull in Canada!

mutant mania moose astromutants limited edition red planet group

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

I found packs at the 99 cent store today

#27 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

I found packs at the 99 cent store today

Detail please.  1-pack cans? What city?

#28 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:48 PM

Detail please. 1-pack cans? What city?

4 packs, in Huntington Beach, California...was hoping for the cans to try and get a LE

#29 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:01 PM

Geez, man, I would buy them out so fast!

Are you not collecting MM yourself? 

If they are 3rd wave, I will throw you some money myself.  Or make you a fat trade. 

If you are not buying any, can you take a picture of the visible figures and/or write down the codes on the back? 

http://www.littlerub...16894&hl=mutant

We have a whole tracking page for determining the pack contents. 

Chances are, though, when you go back, they're going to all be gone anyway.

About how many packs would you say were there? 

Edited by steverotters, 17 April 2015 - 06:05 PM.

#30 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

I hate these kind of youtube videos so much.  Anyway, this guy in Bellflower, CA found MM single cans at the 99 Cent store.  This was 12 days ago.  As far as I can tell, they are the same wave that should contain possible LEs because the body insert is gray (the first two waves were white). 

If people start pulling LEs from the 99 Cent store, I am going to puke.

He also found the Character Building minifigures that made the retail rounds in 2012.  He pulled the rarest one -- the red ninja -- right off the bat.  Damn 99 Cent stores!  I forgot that you can get beer in California too at places like the 99 Cent store and Big Lots.  Anyway...

Edited by steverotters, 17 April 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#31 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

Geez, man, I would buy them out so fast!

Are you not collecting MM yourself?

If they are 3rd wave, I will throw you some money myself. Or make you a fat trade.

If you are not buying any, can you take a picture of the visible figures and/or write down the codes on the back?

http://www.littlerub...16894&hl=mutant

We have a whole tracking page for determining the pack contents.

Chances are, though, when you go back, they're going to all be gone anyway.

About how many packs would you say were there?

They had tons, no cans though. I will go back and take pictures of the showing figures. Just not wanting to buy blind packs unless there is some worth while figures

#32 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for checking things out.  One known worthwhile 4-pack will have Psycho Skater showing.  This pack has Shocktopus inside.  If a store has even a single Psycho Skater pack, it stands to reason that the other packs are also worthwhile -- regardless of figure showing -- because they will be of the same (3rd) wave.  If this is the case, I will seriously make it worth your while to buy 20 or so packs minimum.  

Check the other stores around you for single packs.  That dude in the video found them in Bellflower. I strongly suspect LEs will show up in this stock. Of an alleged 2000+ LEs produced, only 3 have turned up publicly.  So, they're out there somewhere, I think.

This is Psycho Skater to look for as the visible figure in 4-packs:

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 17 April 2015 - 10:29 PM.

#33 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Mutant Mania

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:30 AM

WOW I didn't knew the astro ones where so.... so rare (and expensive). Hope I found them myself lol Anyone knows if they are out in Australia yet?

thanks

#34 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Thanks for checking things out. One known worthwhile 4-pack will have Psycho Skater showing. This pack has Shocktopus inside. If a store has even a single Psycho Skater pack, it stands to reason that the other packs are also worthwhile -- regardless of figure showing -- because they will be of the same (3rd) wave. If this is the case, I will seriously make it worth your while to buy 20 or so packs minimum.

Check the other stores around you for single packs. That dude in the video found them in Bellflower. I strongly suspect LEs will show up in this stock. Of an alleged 2000+ LEs produced, only 3 have turned up publicly. So, they're out there somewhere, I think.

#35 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for checking things out. One known worthwhile 4-pack will have Psycho Skater showing. This pack has Shocktopus inside. If a store has even a single Psycho Skater pack, it stands to reason that the other packs are also worthwhile -- regardless of figure showing -- because they will be of the same (3rd) wave. If this is the case, I will seriously make it worth your while to buy 20 or so packs minimum.

Check the other stores around you for single packs. That dude in the video found them in Bellflower. I strongly suspect LEs will show up in this stock. Of an alleged 2000+ LEs produced, only 3 have turned up publicly. So, they're out there somewhere, I think.

Ok, so they have the pack with psycho skater showing. I got one and it had shocktopus, wart warrior, and maggot face. The other packs had mozzsumi, leg breaker, eye sore, jawsome, Ragin rhino showing. I went to 10 different 99 cent stores, 2 had tons of packs and only 1 had cans. I got 2 cans with number 25 and no limited. They had broog and leg breaker in them.

#36 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:47 PM

That is very interesting and I have been checking my packs as well (3 8 packs and 1 4 pack). They've all matched the pictures I saw here.

Also: when you are talking of "wave one", "wave 2"... they are all part of the 120 to collect right? Just arriving in the stores in different "waves", is that correct?

#37 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

That is very interesting and I have been checking my packs as well (3 8 packs and 1 4 pack). They've all matched the pictures I saw here.

Also: when you are talking of "wave one", "wave 2"... they are all part of the 120 to collect right? Just arriving in the stores in different "waves", is that correct?

That is correct. 

@seekingxar.  That kicks butt that you have access to so many stores.  I wish I had been clearer before you went on the trek, I will pay you for every Shocktopus pack and then some. I have tons to trade SLUG Zombies S1, Trash Pack, and like 100 other toylines, etc, etc, etc.  Just send me a PM. 

#38 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

ok thanks ;)

Any idea about astro MM in australia? 

Dunno where to look for those guys.... <_<

Edited by Picsou, 19 April 2015 - 05:33 AM.

#39 EnigmaGamer

EnigmaGamer

Video Game Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Video Games

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

So about these limited edition figures, you can only get them in 8 packs or in a 1 pack can ?

#40 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:39 AM

Yea think so man

#41 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

A place nearby has the 8-packs on clearance for $4.  I'll have to check around, maybe grab a bagful or three.

Due to them hitting clearance, I'll assume this line isn't going to see further series?

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#42 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

It's dead, man.

#43 Jesse

Jesse

They should really get a breathalyzer on thi site

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of power, Universe of violence and random odds and ends...

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:40 PM

It's dead, man.

Are you kidding me? Did Moose seriously kill another line this fast?
It seemed like this would do well.. Or maybe it is what i said in some other thread: Everyone looking for limited edition figs gets the sales go through the roof, but in a while the search milds to regular collecting, lowering sales to a NORMAL level wich makes moose executives think it wont sell and they kill it...
Friggin annoying luckily youve still got few years to gather up whats left in the stores before they dissappear. Or take it like FoP collectors and never back down :fop:

Edited by HolierThanThou, 16 June 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#44 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

It's dead, man.

Seems so, yeah.   

Ah well, at least collectors and fans have a few nice handfuls to collect.  Could be worse.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#45 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:04 PM

Yea i am so angry they do that all the time! Such bad management and marketing from this company.

I want the freakin' astro mutants!! But damn, people are crazy! There is an astro mutant on sell for $850 and the man bought it few $. So ok to make a bit of money on it no worries with that, but honestly, whooo can afford that?! Even if i love MM, man, its still toys...

Edited by Picsou, 16 June 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#46 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

I hate these kind of youtube videos so much.  Anyway, this guy in Bellflower, CA found MM single cans at the 99 Cent store.  This was 12 days ago.  As far as I can tell, they are the same wave that should contain possible LEs because the body insert is gray (the first two waves were white). 

If people start pulling LEs from the 99 Cent store, I am going to puke.

He also found the Character Building minifigures that made the retail rounds in 2012.  He pulled the rarest one -- the red ninja -- right off the bat.  Damn 99 Cent stores!  I forgot that you can get beer in California too at places like the 99 Cent store and Big Lots.  Anyway...

Dollar store finds are always a shot in the arm but would a little editing have killed this guy?

#47 CollectorsAnon

CollectorsAnon

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:15 PM

Hey everyone, 

I just found a Mutan Mania Brain Wrecker Limited Edition in an 8 pack. I was wondering if anyone could advise on it's worth? 

Thank you!

- CollectorsAnon

#48 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:57 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.  :)

But seriously, will you please add a picture of the figure and its number, and if at all possible please include a picture of what two figures were visible in the 8-pack.

thanks!

#49 CollectorsAnon

CollectorsAnon

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:22 AM

Sadly, I don't remember who was in the front of the pack, but I'll post pictures when I get home from work.

I believe it is out of 5000 also.

If anyone is interested in purchasing, we can work it out through eBay.

#50 CollectorsAnon

CollectorsAnon

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

Attached File  IMG_0820 (1).jpg   72.52K   7 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0821.jpg   77.41K   6 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0822.jpg   300.8K   5 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mutant mania, moose, astromutants, limited edition, red planet group

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com