Trash Pack

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#51 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

Love this new line! I got the big trash can coming in the post & a few more figures. some of the names are hilarious, one of the exclusives with the big can is sushi called Spew-shi, awesome! :D

Here's my stuff so far, cheers Xar!

Attached Files

• Attached File  002.jpg   863.88K   63 downloads

#52 DrBo

DrBo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

These are not sticky material, nor the same squishy/stretchy material that deteriorates the same way. That would have turned me off too, but these are more than firm enough to last, same stuff as Squinkies. I've got squishier toys that have survived display since my early childhood without becoming crackled dustbunnies.

Neato, that way they become pretty interesting!

Indeed my nephew have these pocket Winnie the Poo keyring mabe of a soft material for some years now and they age pretty well.

Nice set. The garbage truck is a hoot and complete the line and garbage can "house" quite well.

Edited by DrBo, 07 September 2011 - 09:52 AM.

- Dr Bo,
Man of Kitsch, robot and glamour

Ebay user: bdbonhomme

#53 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:42 AM

Love this new line! I got the big trash can coming in the post & a few more figures. some of the names are hilarious, one of the exclusives with the big can is sushi called Spew-shi, awesome! :D

you mean this guy? :)

also you get the skull with the big trash can, one of my favorites so far

Attached Files

#54 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Yeah, awesome! I can't wait to get mine. :)

#55 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

I got 2 X 12 packs today and scored an ultra rare clear blue bird flu, don't know how rare ultra rare means but i got one none the less...

#56 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

The commercial said the skull had "gross skin," is it made of something different?

#57 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:37 PM

I got 2 X 12 packs today and scored an ultra rare clear blue bird flu, don't know how rare ultra rare means but i got one none the less...

They seem to come 1 per 12 pack usually. I've gotten 1 other in a 2 pack but out of a lot of 2 packs.

The commercial said the skull had "gross skin," is it made of something different?

Nope same material, it actually seems thicker then the others...think they were just trying to play up the gross factor because it's a skull...it's one of the cooler designs, really out of place with the rest but I like it!

#58 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

I KNOW I posted this the other day...I hit preview, and then I hit post. Don't know what happened :/

Here's what I got so far:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's a package scan showing all of the designs you can get in the basic packs, most of which come in multiple colors (not shown) :

Posted Image

This is half of the largest category, called the "grubz," all rotten food. Scum gum is the best looking with very fine details you can see in my photo (I have him in orange), I also like Rotten Egg here.

There's an entire small chicken foot sculpted onto the back of Foul Nugget.

Posted Image

The rest of the Grubz, smelly fish is my favorite and I got him in blue (his best color) in my first pack. I like how mouldy milk is swollen and trying not to vomit.

Posted Image

These are the "hard rubbish" gang, and yes, toilet paper with crap in its eye is the clear winner. Puke Pod is probably the most boring of the line, following closely by Rott Box. I really like the monitor, sock and boot.

Posted Image

The "Bin Critters" are the least exciting group to me, but I like how they're all disgustingly filthy. The fat, slobbering rat is probably the coolest...but what is El Trasho supposed to be? A chihuahua?

Posted Image

Of course all of the "Bin-sects" are great, but the maggot, snail and caterpillar are the greatest. Haven't seen them in person yet.

Posted Image

"Bin Monsters" is the most abstract group, and seems more like miscellaneous leftovers. You've got a giant germ, nondescript slime creature, a wolf, a frankenstein's monster someone apparently threw out, a murderous garden gnome (I didn't realize that's what it was until a friend got one in his pack) and the awesome compost monster, which only comes in glow in the dark blue-green (see photos).

Posted Image

Finally you have the "Bin Fections," even though there's also a germ among the monsters. I love Chicky Pox's face, and the hand being eaten by Flesh Eating disease.

Not pictured are the figures exclusive to the larger products; there's a rather crappy, flimsy plastic collector's case including the obligatory banana peel monster and a whole car crushed into a cube with a fender mouth. A giant metal trash can comes with a maggot-ridden human skull (from a person's garbage?!) and a sushi roll. Finally a dump truck vehicle comes with a tire and an oil can, both wearing garbage crew hats (RACIAL BETRAYERS)

Edited by scythemantis, 08 September 2011 - 01:19 PM.

#59 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

im gonna go grab a 12 pack and maybe a few 2 packs tommorow....these guys are cool in a Rockos Modern Life cartoonish way!

#60 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for the great post & pics scythe! I'm very, very tempted to go grab some of these now!

#61 joeybones

joeybones

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Neon colors,gross things, zombies,action figure collecting,Danzig,record collecting,madballs,pushead,blood and guts.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

This is what Ive got so far.

Posted Image

#62 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Hey schyth, I think that trasho figure is a chihuahua, atleast it looks like it on the wallpaper they have.

The grubs are the best since they have that food fighters feel to me.

Posted Image

#63 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:59 PM

I got some more today, finally got Sour Snail and Trash-a-pillar!

Nobody I know has gotten Loo Paper, Mucky Maggot or Scummy Screen.

#64 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hey schyth, I think that trasho figure is a chihuahua, atleast it looks like it on the wallpaper they have.

The grubs are the best since they have that food fighters feel to me.

That's exactly what I thought, Food fighters! :)

#65 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Has anyone gotten Rott Box? He looks so boring from the art I can't help but wonder if his backside is more interesting.

#66 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

Has anyone gotten Rott Box? He looks so boring from the art I can't help but wonder if his backside is more interesting.

I haven't gotten him yet

#67 tofudrifter81

tofudrifter81

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, MUSCLE, BB, RoboTech, Sprial Zone, SD Gundam

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

Heading to TRU now for some figs, I wonder if there is a secret code on the packages or bar code that determens if there is a way to decode for a super rare of the limited editions?
"They didn't make me Captain because I could sail"

#68 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:26 AM

Heading to TRU now for some figs, I wonder if there is a secret code on the packages or bar code that determens if there is a way to decode for a super rare of the limited editions?

I wish, I've been trying to find one or a pattern but no luck so far

Edited by seekingxar, 15 September 2011 - 11:48 PM.

#69 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

I have noticed that some of the trash cans are semi transparent and some are solid green...wonder if that means anything!! I got one semi transparent can in each of the 2 five packs i bought. Each 5 pack also contained a ultra rare, but the ultra rare wasnt in the semi transparent can.....

#70 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

I don't think that the 'rares' are as rare as they'd like you to believe. MORE rare, maybe, but I purchased one 5-pack and had a rare present in the contents. Until a package with ZERO rares is discovered, my thoughts are that there are one in each pack.

#71 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

I have noticed that some of the trash cans are semi transparent and some are solid green...wonder if that means anything!! I got one semi transparent can in each of the 2 five packs i bought. Each 5 pack also contained a ultra rare, but the ultra rare wasnt in the semi transparent can.....

The transparent ones are for the Trashie that is showing in the 5 pack, they all come that way.

#72 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

I don think theyre rare at all lol....ive literally seen dozens of them everywhere...the only ones that are rare are the three that have limited production....

#73 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:48 PM

I don think theyre rare at all lol....ive literally seen dozens of them everywhere...the only ones that are rare are the three that have limited production....

I think he meant the "Rare" and "Ultra Rare" VS Common...not rare in stores. So far I have got:

58 Commons
11 Rare
5 Ultra Rare
5 Special Edition (Glow in the Dark)

As far as the Limited Edition (Numbered) guys, Moose stated they can only be found in the 5 and 12 packs.

#74 handfulocool

handfulocool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I collect MUSCLES, SLUG zombies, G.I. Joes, Comics, and Masters of the Universe :D

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey guys I just found out about these (saw the ad this morning)and I was wondering if any of you knew how much they are in the U.S.? These look amazing and I like how they used the trash can idea from the MUSCLE line! thanks.

Edited by handfulocool, 17 September 2011 - 01:04 PM.

#75 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hey guys I just found out about these (saw the ad this morning)and I was wondering if any of you knew how much they are in the U.S.? These look amazing and I like how they used the trash can idea from the MUSCLE line! thanks.

All the prices can be seen here:

Toys R Us

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com