• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Generally speaking, what should one pay for Bad Eggz Bunch figures? I know that the hard plastic tends to be more desirable than the soft rubber, but are any sculpts and/or colors more desirable than others?

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#2 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

Green seems to be the most common colour and usually fetches the least of the harder type BEB's, the others all seem to be popular since they dont seem to pop up as often. Id say $50-100 per hard plastic figure is pretty much the average going rate for these guys.. Sometimes more but rarely less.

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#3 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for the reply. There's a purple Yolkyuk on eBay right now, with a start bid of $19.99. He had a $30 Buy It Now, but that's gone...

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com