Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Cyborg, Butt-Ugly Martians, Thundercats, Parafool, etc.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:41 PM

Here's the Cyclops thing!

Posted Image

Got the bloody theme tune stuck in my head now :)

I think I have the complete set of these loose...if anyone is interested in them pm me. They are pretty kewl/strange characters.

#27 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

Here's the Cyclops thing!

Posted Image

Got the bloody theme tune stuck in my head now :)

I think I have the complete set of these loose...if anyone is interested in them pm me. They are pretty kewl/strange characters.

Hmm, show me a picture of them all (so I can get the gist of how kewl they are), and I might be interested...

Oh, and on further inspection, those things above might not be the same as my Leper Pirates, due to their unimaginative poses. But you never know, right?

Edited by TwoHeadedBoy, 16 April 2009 - 03:18 PM.

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#28 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:31 AM

Oh, and on further inspection, those things above might not be the same as my Leper Pirates, due to their unimaginative poses.

Ah, that's a great point! I had figured that they were all but identified as "Monsters", but I think you are exactly right. Two of your leper guys have their hands fused to their knees, while none of the "Monster" figures do. In many toy lines, as your comment suggests, one can see a few basic sculpt designs repeated over and over again. I agree that your leper figgies are therefore likely from a different line.
Posted Image

#29 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:37 PM

Hooray, I'm clever!

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#30 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

Several months later, anyone got any idea where these things are from? Sorry about the absence of late, been vomiting a lot these past few months.

Posted Image

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com