Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:05 AM

Hi,
can anyone help me identify these?
[attachment=10574:ANT_figures.JPG]
they are plastic, about 3.5 inches tall and apear to be from the 70's based on the type of plastic used (like marx or mpc) the only markings are ANT on their backs (wonder if its like y/s.n.t. , as in "a.n.t." but i dont see any dots between the letters) they do have that older anime look about them.
thanks in advance

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

The pic isn't too clear, but the read guy looks alot like Cye from the Ronin Warriors. I can't see any detail on the Yellow one, so I'm not sure......Maybe it could be Sage from the shape of the hair. I'm really just guessing from first impressions though. Do you have these in hand?

Posted Image

#3 spastik4plastik

spastik4plastik

Serious Collector

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

The pic isn't too clear, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Do you have these in hand?

sorry 'bout the pic, my camera isnt great at taking close ups of little things. >-<

i DO have these in hand! i picked them up a few months back at a toy show, the seller had no idea who they were. just stuck in a box of 50 cent items and they were the only 2 in there that looked anything like these.

thanks for the info , i will see if i can find out something.
:D

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com