Theme© by Fisana

UofMUSCLE.com Series 2 Pre-Order

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

I figure anyone that cares will find this information, but it never hurts to give a friendly reminder! wink.gif

OMFG – Series 2 – Pre-Order Starts Thursday!

#2 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Coolies, the yellow's one of my favourites, shows off the sculpt detail nicely. Any of the other UK guys planning on getting a set of these? I believe Veers only offers priority shipping so we can all save a few pennies and cut down on the number of customs forms he'll be filling in if we can figure out a combined order between us.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#3 Metalmonkey

Metalmonkey

Ironhaus apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Collecting/making/talking about LRGs.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I like this mustard yellow colour. Nice one.

bannerfans20blog2015.jpgbanner2015_1.jpg

#4 groovemachine

groovemachine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Good luck with the sale. I'm just going to buy more LRG sets because the shipping is cheaper and I get the cool garbage cans with the figures for the same price you're selling the yellows.

#5 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

As I said before:

Yep. This time there are a ton of options. And the LRG cans are totally awesome! I would buy one of each set, maybe two of each set (one to open, one to keep closed) - maybe more.

As for shipping, it's $5.35 which is the flat rate for a USPS small box. That price also includes delivery confirmation, is the easiest for me to use, and gets the figures to people quickly. If there is an easier, better, all-around option, then I would love to know what it is. Seriously.

I think you have a crush on me. :give_rose:

#6 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Good luck with the sale. I'm just going to buy more LRG sets because the shipping is cheaper and I get the cool garbage cans with the figures for the same price you're selling the yellows.

I notice that none of those are yellow in colour though andI like the UofM colour, why anyone would want more sets of a colour they already own is beyond me, what a waste of money.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#7 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

I notice that none of those are yellow in colour though andI like the UofM colour, why anyone would want more sets of a colour they already own is beyond me, what a waste of money.

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=128077&st=0&p=435404&#entry435404

He had no intention of buying a yellow set at all and just came in here to insult the price cause he dislikes UofM.

#8 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

Wow, good memory. That was just 100% off my radar. :lol:

#9 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

Coolies, the yellow's one of my favourites, shows off the sculpt detail nicely. Any of the other UK guys planning on getting a set of these? I believe Veers only offers priority shipping so we can all save a few pennies and cut down on the number of customs forms he'll be filling in if we can figure out a combined order between us.

Bear in mind you're liable for 20% value added tax and an £8 Royal Mail handling charge on anything valued over £15 ($23 or so) on the custom form.

Obviously that's only an issue if the full value is marked on the custom form...
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#10 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

I bought 3 sets of yellows last time and I was o.k.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#11 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Bear in mind you're liable for 20% value added tax and an £8 Royal Mail handling charge on anything valued over £15 ($23 or so) on the custom form.

Obviously that's only an issue if the full value is marked on the custom form...

I'm always happy to lie on a customs form, just leave a note in the PayPal comments! :D

http://youtu.be/GC7OCDjMVd4?t=13s

#12 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

The pre-order is up an running! :thanks:

#13 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Snagged 2 sets of the yellows to bring the per set price down a bit after shipping. If any of the UK guys want to hit me up for the second one then feel free, otherwise it'll be hitting the trade pile.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#14 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Wow, thanks to everyone that has already ordered. :wub:

#15 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Just an FYI, these are now shipping. ;)

#16 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

25% off for today only. ;)

#17 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

25% off for today only. ;)

Is the 25% taken out at checkout or after? I just tried to buy a few and it was still showing $15. LMK as I will buy some today for 25% off.

#18 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Is the 25% taken out at checkout or after? I just tried to buy a few and it was still showing $15. LMK as I will buy some today for 25% off.

After I added a set to my cart, I put the WELCOMEBACK code in the discount box and clicked update. It took the discount there before going to checkout.

#19 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

After I added a set to my cart, I put the WELCOMEBACK code in the discount box and clicked update. It took the discount there before going to checkout.

Posted Image

#20 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Shipping eats you a new one. Whats up with that? Do I get a song and dance when I open the package?

#21 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Shipping eats you a new one. Whats up with that? Do I get a song and dance when I open the package?

3 packs need to be shipped in a Medium box, and I use Flat Rates to make things easier. The Medium Flat Rate box price is $12.35, but I'm charging $11.35. :confused:

#22 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

3 packs need to be shipped in a Medium box, and I use Flat Rates to make things easier. The Medium Flat Rate box price is $12.35, but I'm charging $11.35. :confused:

You should consider first class in the future. Same load will cost you $3-$4 first class. I am not trying to be a baby either, I already paid the $11.35. But it would probably make your customers happier.

#23 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

You should consider first class in the future. Same load will cost you $3-$4 first class. I am not trying to be a baby either, I already paid the $11.35. But it would probably make your customers happier.

Unfortunately, with 1st Class Mail, you can't really pay for shipping online, you have to go to the actual post office.
Only if it is an eBay auction (which I think is gone since the price hikes) and using Stamps.com which charges a monthly fee for an account with them.

Also, if you use Priority, you get free boxes. If you ship 1st class, you have to buy boxes which cost more. So unless you are buying boxes in bulk and shipping light mail (under 1lb) it is usually within $1 of 1st class to Priority. With the new price hikes, I am going to guess it is even closer, since the Post Office would rather you use Priority anyways.

All my international packages had to go to the post office but my domestic ones went out Priority.

#24 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Unfortunately, with 1st Class Mail, you can't really pay for shipping online, you have to go to the actual post office.
Only if it is an eBay auction (which I think is gone since the price hikes) and using Stamps.com which charges a monthly fee for an account with them.

Also, if you use Priority, you get free boxes. If you ship 1st class, you have to buy boxes which cost more. So unless you are buying boxes in bulk and shipping light mail (under 1lb) it is usually within $1 of 1st class to Priority. With the new price hikes, I am going to guess it is even closer, since the Post Office would rather you use Priority anyways.

All my international packages had to go to the post office but my domestic ones went out Priority.

Posted Image

#25 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

New discount code, until Sunday. ;)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com