Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Glow head accessory?

Best Answer Ridureyu , 21 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

Its name is Blobby - it's a companion piece to oxie from The Toxic Crusaders toy line (good job!).

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 1bjkyrc976

1bjkyrc976

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Huge collector of Ninja Turtles toys (1988-current) but have an interest in all things 80s/90s. Was always a tomboy so have quite the collection of toys from the era.

Just found my boxes of some of my oldies that include Muscle Men, Army Ants, Ninja Mites, Monsters in my Pocket, Weird Ball Wrestlers, Trash Bag Bunch, Garbage Pail Kids, along with many others.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

I know I am going to feel incredibly stupid when you guys swiftly (as always) identify this one but I'm just having the biggest brain fart moment with this. 

Glows in the dark, just the head. I am pretty sure it was an accessory to something else but there are really no reliable clues in the small box I found it in. Just cannot think of it off the top.

Thanks you guys! Your help has been AMAZING! What is this?

Attached File  IMG_9803.JPG   68.43K   3 downloads

Edited by jumpingpez, 21 June 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#2 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Toxic Crusaders. Pretty sure it came with Toxie 

Edited by Screamer, 21 June 2015 - 04:40 PM.

#3 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:40 PM   Best Answer

Its name is Blobby - it's a companion piece to oxie from The Toxic Crusaders toy line (good job!).

Edited by Ridureyu, 21 June 2015 - 04:49 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 1bjkyrc976

1bjkyrc976

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Huge collector of Ninja Turtles toys (1988-current) but have an interest in all things 80s/90s. Was always a tomboy so have quite the collection of toys from the era.

Just found my boxes of some of my oldies that include Muscle Men, Army Ants, Ninja Mites, Monsters in my Pocket, Weird Ball Wrestlers, Trash Bag Bunch, Garbage Pail Kids, along with many others.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

Thank you! That's him

Edited by jumpingpez, 21 June 2015 - 04:48 PM.

#5 1bjkyrc976

1bjkyrc976

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Thank you! That explains it - I pulled all my Toxic Crusader toys out of the boxes years ago to be stored with my immense (and still growing) Ninja Turtle collection. Guess Blobby got missed. He'll be heading into the display with his original owner. 

Thank you again! For some reason my mind was absolutely set that it was from Ghostbusters and I was getting no where in my internet searches.   :)

Edited by jumpingpez, 21 June 2015 - 04:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com