#1 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 08 August 2002 - 10:39 AM

***actually titled: "How to create a lame topic"****

simply read below to find out how.... B)

Okay so i was talking to a friend of mine you has been married 2 years and still does not have his wedding pictures because they cost another 2500 bucks! so that got me thinking of ways to make some extra cash. and by extra i mean not have to work another job to do it and it fits around your current work schedule. and then i figured it could easily be applied to buying Muscle Men. YES!

1. sell your plasma. you get about 40-70 bucks every time you do it. but you have to do it at least a few times before they give you any money. so it is no money on the spot, but eventually.... (by the way, i once mentioned this idea to my mom and she said only bums do it, but she has problems. :angry: )

2. collect and recycle aluminum cans. you could even sneak around the night before recycling day in your neighborhood and grab all of their cans too. and the take them to a recycling center that pays. or you could go to a college dorm near your house and offer to pick up all of their recycyled cans. i went to school with the guy who did this for my dorm and he made like 40 bucks a week! (sometimes college kids drink lots of beer...)
plus in california, i think, they give you a few cents more per can than other states.....

3. contort some fun hobby into a money making scheme. for example, has anyone seen the horrible crappy art people actually sell on ebay? under self representing artists. it is ridiculous that some of these people actually sell paintings. some of them are very good, of course, but others are just lame and they are still making money. so whay not throw some paint on a canvas and call it "outsider art", everyone else seems to be doing that. (those bas.tards dont even know what real outsider art is.)

anyway, thsoe are just a few thoughts i had on my break from painting the house. woo-woo!!!

oh yeah, there is the standard car wash. maybe hire a few local kids (because i don't think it'd work if only older guys were doing it) and have them hold a car wash for their "club". then you could split the profits. maybe you provide the soap or something. i always thought that was a great idea.

#2 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 13 August 2002 - 01:33 PM

you wanna know a really cool way to make extra money, kinda like giving plasma, but no needles. Find a local sperm bank and donate to them, they give you like $30 bucks a pop and you can do it whenever you want. Theyre selective though and you have to do a little bit of paperwork at first, plus its a weird situation and kind of awkward, but its worth it. I did this for a little while at the beginning of school last year and they paid me about $200 while i was doing it. I woulda kept going, but i dont think regular binge drinking is good for sperm count so i got the boot.

Also do medical research, there are companies that all they do is research and they have hundreds of different dtudies going all the time, some pay a lot of money, like in the 1000's but they are also the ones with drugs that may have side effects. There are also studies though that all you have to do is like get an MRI or something like that that is easy and no risk to your health. Ive never done any studies but i keep my eye out. I do know several people who have done them and they have no complaints.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#3 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 02:30 PM

you wanna know a really cool way to make extra money, kinda like giving plasma, but no needles. Find a local sperm bank and donate to them, they give you like $30 bucks a pop and you can do it whenever you want.

yeah that is true... BUT lately i have heard about chicks who get your sperm and have a kid. later on they track you down and try to get you to pay child support.

no joke. maybe i can find an old article about it.......

but medical experiments is a good idea. like in the movie "Dirty Work", eating the brownies.... hahahaha................

#4 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 02:31 PM

I was thinking of renting a metal detector and going out in the desert (I live in Arizona) and searching for gold and coins and silver and stuff. Maybe I could find a meteor, they're all metal usually, and sell it to science. They buy that kind of stuff for big money! :p

(I'm kidding) ^_^

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com