http://toynewsi.com/...hp?itemid=24916

00_Skeltron__scaled_600.jpg

#2 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

Surely you mean 2015.  Though what's another 2 years on top of the 30 years since this pairing should have happened!

#3 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:29 PM

I want to see more!

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#4 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:42 PM

For the right price then yes

#5 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

Surely you mean 2015.  Though what's another 2 years on top of the 30 years since this pairing should have happened!

Haha, my fingers got a little excited, trying to type this stuff in to share the news.

The bad news is, they are SDCC exclusives, and you have to get a secret coin to get the privilege to buy them, or some Willy Wonka shit like that.

#6 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

Whoaaaa....

I'll skip the inane 'lottery', though, and obtain them a bit later on.    Thank god I've got trusted mules.   ;)

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#7 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

Yeah, they aren't just exclusives, it's a zany secret-meeting-with-a-coin thing.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

Yeah, they aren't just exclusives, it's a zany secret-meeting-with-a-coin thing.

I've got some choice opinions of those 'exclusive goose chase' affairs, but to each their own!

;)

As I said, I don't participate in such things for obvious reasons.   We have friends that do, though, so all works out in the end.  I'll have the MOTU keshi (wow, how weird just typing that) before too long.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#9 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:05 PM

Wait, so it's not just that it will be the first place to get them, but that it will be the only place to get them? Doesn't make sense for something like this.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#10 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

Flesh will be at the Super7 booth, black will be at their store (need the coin).

I'll be there trying, plus I have a few friends trying as well.

#11 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Looks like I found the first thing I'll be doing when I arrive at SDCC...

#12 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

:o

10534920_436629689842497_296566611_n.jpg

11356420_811763708893398_1779437055_n.jp

#13 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

SO 12 sculpts for series 1. Hmm. I hope they will launch an ever growing line of this.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#14 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:57 PM

Looks like there's a chanc the ordinary flesh ones will be at the regular con booth, and the black ones are the super-secret figures.

#15 JafariStew

JafariStew

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Rise Of The Beasts, Kabuto Mushi, Robo Force, Glyos, MUSCLE, Mini-Figures, OMFG, Wheeled Warriors, Dino Riders, 80's cartoons, J-Rock, Masters Of The Universe, Transformers, GI Joe

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:25 PM

Can't wait!  I'm sure these will see relase outside the Con in some form.

Check out my art blog!! http://www.jafaristew.blogspot.com/

#16 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:58 PM

This coin/pop-stand gave me a really... good... idea for my new SAW movie-licensed keshi coming out later this fall.

#17 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

Each pack will cost $6. The regular booth will have flesh MOTUSCLEs.  Black is the super-secret exclusive.

#18 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

If anyone is going to have access to these, PLEASE get me some too. I will more than happily pay for them...I've been dying for something like this for a long time now.

#19 vaal

vaal

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E, MOTUC, Vintage MOTU, Vintage Star Wars, TOS Star Trek

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

Me too.

I want these so bad.

Hopefully, I'll have chance outside of the con that won't cost me and arm and a leg? 

#20 redspook

redspook

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Battle Builders, Road Wars, Bone Age, M.A.S.K., Dino Riders

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

If anyone is going to have access to these, PLEASE get me some too. I will more than happily pay for them...I've been dying for something like this for a long time now.

Same here. I'd gladly pay if anyone picks up some extras. 

#21 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:40 PM

They are of course amazing, but I suspect us mere mortals have two hopes of getting them: Bob Hope and no hope.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#22 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

These are really cool.

Edited by seekingxar, 27 June 2015 - 07:03 PM.

#23 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:39 PM

Wish we could get these outside of con cause you know we all don't have the funds to go to said con

#24 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

I'm sure they'll be easily obtainable on ebay for $$$$$$$$$$$$

#25 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

If only the black sets are the Con exclusives, then the flesh sets are probably regular retail, so even if you miss getting them early at the Con, I would think Super7 will sell the flesh sets on their website eventually. I don't find the black sets all that disappointing to miss out on IMO, as long as the primary flesh color is made available for common purchase. Also anyone know if they got an official license from Mattel to produce these? Or is this considered a parody indie line? 

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com