5 replies to this topic

#1 SegaCougar

SegaCougar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:34 AM

Hello, due to me being an apprentice and peanuts wage it not longer makes sense for me to keep all this under my bed! Please feel free to make a decent offer on any of these items, all (aside from the Mini Boglins) will be going to Ebay or a Carboot sale, if there's no interest here or the VideoGameMM.

ALL PRICES CAN BE HAGGLED, SO DO NOT BE PUT OFF A FIRST SIGHT ;) PM ME :D PRICES IN POUND STERLING!
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY, PM ME FOR POSTAGE, CAN POST WORLWIDE.

RESIDENT EVIL FIGURES (£15 each or all three for £40)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[Chainsaw Ganado has been opened, other 2 are sealed. All are in perfect condition]

NINTENDO (Bobbleheads, £30 each or the 2 for £50)
Posted Image
Posted Image

These two plushes are both very big and well made and have the Nintendo Tag still intact, albeit Donkey Kongs tag has a bit of sunfade.
(£10 each-ish)
Posted Image
Posted Image

SEGA
New 'classic' Sonic style plushes bought only in the UK in GAME. Two of them have packaging, although obviously have been removed.
(The lot for £10-15)
Posted Image

Sonic 90's Plushies!
(Thw two for £15)
Posted Image

Sonic X plush, this guy is very tall and was won as a Prize at Sega's Sonic Spinball ride at Alton Towers theme park, UK.
£5 for this guy
Posted Image

MIMP

Here are the odd and ends left of my MIMP Collection
(£10 is that OK? ono.)
Posted Image

Here are these bloody GitD MIMP, these have had lots of interest in the past but something seems to stop the sale at the last minute.
(£25 for the set)
Posted Image

Here are the remains of the Dino's after you collectors, removed the Skele's with almost surgical precision :)
(These and the other lot of odds and ends MIMP , yours for £15?)
Posted Image

BOGLINS
Big Boglins here, Dowrk and Vlobb are in decent condition, as for some reason Vlobb is in Dworks cage. Drool on the right, isn't as in as good condition.
(£15 for the boxed guy, £10 for the other two)
Posted Image

These are the Boglins that were re-released back in 2002ish. The big guy is Belcher, he talks and has glowing eyes, with slight wear to his tail. The other smaller two are in perfect condition, one squirts water, the others eyes pop out!
(How about all three for £25?)
Posted Image

These are Soggy Boglins, I also have a boxe Snish but I simply cannot part with him. The Slobster is in very condition, with no damage, the Slogg is in fair condition but is missing an eye :(
(Slobster and Slogg- £15-20?)
Posted Image

These are Finger Boglins, and the smallest that are still rubber, One has his egg, but all are in good condition.
(All of these 3 for £10, i''ll also throw in the acrobat boglin)
Posted Image

These are medium Boglins, half between the big guys and finger Boglins. The three most Centre boglins are in awesome condition, and the others are good.
(£10 each or all 6 of them for £50)
Posted Image

These two are action Boglins, unfortunately the purple guys tongue mechanism was missing when I picked him up at a Carboot but the cute fellow on the left still squirts water and these are becoming increasingly hard to find.
(£10ish for these two)
Posted Image

I forgot the name of these Boglins, but these were bath Toys, still from the Boglins franchise and squirt water. I've never seen anymor eof these in my time collecting :/
Posted Image

In this egg is an Acrobat Boglin, they are a slimey material which you can throw at walls and they appear to 'climb' down. This one in particular is spotless, most of these have perished over the years or are stretched and clogged up with dust but he's still perfect inside. This is a real gem, for those who appreciate the line.
Posted Image

These one's need know introduction, and to be honest i'm hesitant about selling them. However if a good offer is made I'd think about it.
MINI BOGLINS COMPLETE SET EXCEPT FOR 4 SAMURAI BOGLINS- OFFERS
Posted Image

STREET SHARKS
I haven't got the heart to sell the actual figures (see my collection post) but the veichles can go, these now are super rare. Never at carboots or never on ebay, if you appreciate this line, hese are must!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MISC
Crash Bandicoot Plush toy- £5
Posted Image

'Godzilla' 18" Toy from the 80's- £10
Posted Image

Haven't a clue what these are!
Posted Image

Assorted TMNT Figures.- £10
Posted Image

Job lot of old assorted and mismatched Action men and G.I Joes- £20
Posted Image

I'm open to offers on these, so make me one as opposed to asking me what i'd like :)

All are for sale, and not trade, however if you have N.Gin or Tiny Tiger Crash Bandicoot figures form the ReSaurus lane, i'd trade big for them!

Thanks again kind collectors,

#2 KyGirl

KyGirl

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

I am interested  in  VLobb. Does  he  come  in the Dwork Box< Or  will Dwork  be  in the  box? Also How do  we  make a payment< etc.?

#3 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

I see your new here.Just to let you know this was a five year old post i doubt he has most of this stuff & he hasn't been on for close to two years!

Happy Hunting

Zach

#4 finnerss

finnerss

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hi there!

I can see this message is almost two years old, but sometimes you got to believe in miracles ;) at least when you look at toys which remind you of that time when you did believe in them. By any chance do you still have the Boglins? Vlob especially? Or anyone who might see this message who just might have one? :) Thanks a million and may you have an excellent 2017

#5 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

It's like déjà vu all over again!

The original post is actually just over six years old. In fact, the OP has not even logged on since August of 2013, so it is doubtful that they would ever see this post anyway.

You might have a better chance of reaching an inactive member via PM, on the off chance that they have email notifications activated for personal messages and are still using the same email they registered with in 2010. This is assuming, of course, that said messages do not get sent into their spam folder and overlooked...

All those factors aside, your best bet when seeking items here is to start your own thread in the Need Toys section.

#6 Spiritcrusher

Spiritcrusher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

Someone just posted a Vlobb for sale in the box, on the Vintage Toys and Action Figures page on Facebook

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com