Theme© by Fisana

Photo

W: Dollar Store Robots (MARS Heroes & KO's)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:43 AM

IF anyone has any of these cheap dollar store robots in their collection that they would like to part with *or* has them in dollar stores / discount stores locally i'm in the market for ..well...several (if not a lot more). I'll trade for or buy them considering these are so cheap. They are sold under the names : MARS Heroes, Xbotz, Robot Defender and Alien Attack most often

A thread showing them is located here: 

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=196480

Any brand is fine. The condition isn't important as these are for a project.

Shoot me a PM if you have any or can pick them up locally.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

I'll see what I can do for you, bro. My local dollar stores are always selling knock off versions of the robot trio in different colours.

Dollar Tree carries a slightly larger version of the robots, and Dollarama here in Canada carries a much larger version with electronics too!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

The 3 pack is exactly what I'm looking for . Thanks for the assist !

I bought one of the larger figures with electronics . It survived all of ...15 mins. I really liked it before the ball hip stem broke. I'll probably buy another if I come across one.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#4 Kinnihuman

Kinnihuman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:04 AM

I actually bought some knock offs of some of the robots in the link you posted at Dollar General the other day. I'll post some pics later on when I get home. If you want them, I can either send you mine or go and get you a few...

#5 Kinnihuman

Kinnihuman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

I have two of the three styles. Here they are. If you need better pics, let me know. But in person, you can definitely tell they are knockoffs of some of those in your link. If you want them, just let me know and I'll send them to you.

Attached Files

#6 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post Kinnihuman. I sincerely appreciate it. I've sent you a PM !

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com