Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

Wasn't sure what these were worth.
Attached File  IMG_1239.JPG   152.41K   6 downloads
Picked up 4 of these, 3 with the tape still in tact. All appear unopened.

Attached File  IMG_1240.JPG   183.21K   4 downloads
Picked up a few of these unopened

I was thinking about bartering them, but just wanted a cost basis first.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

I can't speak to the BB stuff, (surprisingly), but that's because I don't collect packaged stuff.

The Beast Saga stuff is probably close to worthless. Last time I checked they were selling for $5 - $10 bucks a pop on eBay. (This may have changed.)

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

I don't know... looks like they might be getting just a bit harder to find (before they fade out of existence). Also, thanks man and how the heck are you?

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:48 AM

The pricing for the Japanese single boxes Beasts varies a bit due to what type of box, figure inside, condition, unopened etc. so it´s hard to put an exact estimate on them not knowing which other ones you have but at the moment it´s fair to say they´re somewhere in the $35-75 range. There´s a couple listed on Ebay for ridiculous prices which probably wont sell but like Draznar also mentioned not all collectors are after the boxed stuff so it´s a pretty selective group within the BB community who´re interested in them.

When it comes to the Beast Saga figs I´ve to agree with you that even though, compared to the BB, these are relatively fresh the pricing on those does slowly go up but here it can make a huge difference which figures you have because the more common ones still seem to be ¨easily¨ available at a $12-15 rate while some that´re more wanted or have sold out quicker seem to go towards the $20. So also here goes it depends a little on which figs you have.

Always nice to find Beasts in the original packaging though.

Hope this helped!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#5 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

Absolutely helped!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com