http://shishioh.info/SHF_TERRY_MAN.php

#428 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

I like how Terry Man comes with the puppy that he saves from the train tracks.

I feel your pain. I can't find a Ramen Man for less than $90 now. I find this new higher price point ($60 for a figure without any accessories and $90 for those with) for all of the newer SHFiguarts/Monsterarts lines a bit steep. If I'm going to spend that kind of $$$ towards a Kinnikuman figure then I'll put it towards a CCP.

Edited by theCrazyest, 16 October 2017 - 09:58 AM.

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#429 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

In terms or articulation? Nope. Both figures are pretty much the same. I get what ybare saying re posability. I never expected the bigger figures to have the range the smaller one did though.

I'm quite happy with how mine is posed with with Shogun personally.

I did see some really good pics of other people's poses for those those two figures. Unfortunately I don't know what the history is between these two (since I'm behind on my manga reading) but I did notice that the Muscle Shot in-game versions seem to be designed to take on each other's dungeons.

Attached Files

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#430 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

For reference, here are my SHFigs and their CCP counterparts.

Now I do understand that the SHFigu/Monsterarts lines are very poseable, for my usage I am usually putting them in poses that can be supported by their own weight and then left alone. From my SHFig/Monsterarts experiences, I have become very weary of any BaMco figure that uses heavy metallic paint apps (i.e. Akuma Shogun, Mecha King Ghidorah, OG Ultraman among others) since the metallic flakes seem to transfer after posing.

Attached Files

Edited by theCrazyest, 16 October 2017 - 10:13 AM.

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#431 toyhandle

toyhandle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

Regarding Ramenman's currant price, I say be patient and watch Mandarake.

Once Green pants Ramenman hits, you'll see a bunch of OCE Ramenman listed for around msrp, no doubt. Be patient, and you'll be rewarded.

In the end, even if you pay a premium price, at least it's Ramenman, and The Ninja. I expect the same thing, once they OCE release him.

#432 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

Regarding Ramenman's currant price, I say be patient and watch Mandarake.

Once Green pants Ramenman hits, you'll see a bunch of OCE Ramenman listed for around msrp, no doubt. Be patient, and you'll be rewarded.

In the end, even if you pay a premium price, at least it's Ramenman, and The Ninja. I expect the same thing, once they OCE release him.

I sure hope so, I've always liked the green pants on Ramen Man more than the red. Hopefully BaMco will see it fit to release the OCE with the current accessory for Buffalo Man or a damaged version of the Mongol Man mask.

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#433 toyhandle

toyhandle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 AM

The Buffaloman shoulder piece would be included, but red, black and green, as seen below:

41OQgTx.jpg

About the price going down, I shouldn't say I guarantee it. For example, when Super Mechagodzilla landed, I was able to score the Garuda set for $30 on Mandarake, which was unheard of after it was going for $120 minimum for years.

Anime colors Warsman did see a small dip in price around when the OCE landed, but not significantly. I don't know why they don't re-release that figure, it's not an exclusive.

However, that applies to Ramenman as well, he could also see a re-release one day, which I would appreciate as well.

Another release that could affect the price would be if before offering the Ramenman above, they do a fully clothed Ramenman, similar to how we saw two Brocken Jr. releases.

Edited by toyhandle, Yesterday, 04:44 AM.

#434 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 AM

good point. BaMco has been known to do a re-release of some figures but repaints of others. Not sure what their marketing strategy is but with the SH Monsterarts most of the rePaints loose an accessory. So far the Kinnikuman line the trend with rePaints has been to add an accessory. Hope this trend continues. 

I've been checking the tamashii.jp site regularly and there doesn't seem to be a lot of new retail or shop exclusive items being posted. I want to see what they do with Sunshine and Silverman.

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

Copyright © 2017 LittleRubberGuys.com