7 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 03 October 2020 - 12:31 PM

bee-header-1.jpg

In 2019 a new Battle Beasts inspired project, the Beasts Remastered Project, was started by @thatcreativecat an artist based in Hungary with experience in 3D design. It took a little but the first promising Beast from this project; RUMBLE BEE has arisen. Time to take a better look at this figure so a Review of it is now posted on the Beastformers Blog;

Rumble Bee Figure Review

For those who are already aware of this project or might´ve backed it initially via Kickstarter back in 2019 there is also been a Starfish created and this is the same artist who´ll do an attempt at the ¨GodBeasts¨ reason enough to check him out or to keep an eye out for more updates. 

After all the many attempts we´ve seen over the past years and decades this might actually be the first project that will actually deliver some 21st century worthy Batte Beasts. Rumble Bee is a nice one to begin with so hopefully more will follow!

Enjoy the Beasts!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 cesco

cesco

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Model Railroad, Slot Cars, Transformers, Little Rubber Guys :)

Posted 21 October 2020 - 08:35 AM

wow this is a nice news, did you bought one? where you can have this new BB? many thanks

#3 PurpleRex

PurpleRex

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:52 AM

Great design, look forward to seeing more!

#4 cesco

cesco

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Model Railroad, Slot Cars, Transformers, Little Rubber Guys :)

Posted 23 October 2020 - 04:05 AM

i ordered mine, i can't wait to have Rumble Bee and Savage Star with custom paint :)

#5 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:06 PM

Are they only available through IG? 

#6 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 09:03 PM

No. ;)

#7 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 08 December 2020 - 07:46 AM

wow this is a nice news, did you bought one? where you can have this new BB? many thanks

Sorry late reply...

You might still be able to order some directly from the creator via Instagram; @thatcreativecat

But keep in mind that as we speak it looks like he´s now producing (3D printing) them himself as there were some issues with the shipping times etc. in regards to the person who created the first batch in Russia so please be aware that the Review posted here is concerning the 1st batch of figures and quality might be a bit different. I understood that he did find a material that´s more close to the actual BB to produce them with but haven´t had those in hand to check yet so can´t tell.

For the US based collectors McCTXToys (post above) is the one selling some originals within the US so it might be worth it to check him out to save on shipping costs.

I did get a few Savage Stars in as well, also first batch created in Russia, so they´re comparable to the Bee.

Pretty exited to see what more will be coming although it´s also questionable how much quality difference it´ll be knowing the initial producer is no longer producing them. Time will tell but definitely worth keeping an eye out on the artist for future creations!

Ending with a few shots of the Savage Stars;

Attached File  20201010_150528~2.JPG   80.68K   6 downloadsAttached File  20201010_150423~3.JPG   139.53K   4 downloads

Enjoy the Beasts!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#8 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 11:47 AM

For the US based collectors McCTXToys (post above) is the one selling some originals within the US so it might be worth it to check him out to save on shipping costs.

Thanks Beastformers!  I do indeed have a few Bees left in my shop.  If there is a demand, I can look into getting some of the Stars as well.:

https://mcctxtoys.storenvy.com/

file_e97e5ba52c_400w.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #BeastsREMASTERED

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com