2 replies to this topic

#1 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:25 PM

So from everything I've read, on all the different MIMP sites I've been to, yellow Kali and red Catoblepas were only available in the Monster Clash board game. But just yesterday I received in the mail 2 "Assortment B" Monsterous 24 Packs, one of which has a red Catoblepas in it. I was really surprised by this so I messaged the seller asking if the packages had been opened with figures removed and replaced. He told me that he has always owned them and that they were never opened. From the unbroken seal on the packaging I was convinced that he was indeed telling the truth. I, in fact, didnt think they had been opened to begin with, but wanted to know for sure.

So now I'm wondering if this is some kind of packaging error or if these two figures weren't actually exclusive to the board game, but were in fact just more rare of a find outside of the board game.

Any comments or ideas?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, does anyone know how the red Kali and yellow Catoblepas were available? They seem to be pretty rare as well but I havent heard any ideas on how they were packaged or why they are more rare.

Edited by asator, 18 May 2008 - 05:25 PM.

#2 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:21 PM

for my part i've once found a red cato on a flea market...

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#3 blinkpip

blinkpip

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

I'm from the Uk and I got the monster clash game.

I got a Red Kali and Yellow Cat.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com