9 replies to this topic

#1 TheJoker

TheJoker

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

Hello guys, I'm here since some weeks and I honesty think that is the moment to show part of my collection.
Actually I'm aiming to complete all the toys collections which are directly linked to my youth.
This is only a part of the total because I prefer to show complete series and not the ones I'm still going to complete! I hope you can enjoy my stuff and have new ideas for your own collections!

1 - "La Guerra dei Virus"
33a7zn4.jpg
They are better known as "Body Wars" produced by ToyMax, but here in Italy arrived with the Italian name under the GiG production!
They are 5 human organs (long, stomach, heart, eye, brain) and a skull. So, six figures in total.
All of them have the same "Mighty Max" style. It means you can open/close them and play with their internal personalized cannons (which can shoot 1x ammo per time) that are "used" by the "human/soldier" to defeat the powerful viruses. Each figure comes with
2x ammos
1x human
2x viruses
I was lucky to find all of them MINT on their cards and I would also say for a good price.

1zq5yr6.jpg
x4j3t5.jpg
25s1m36.jpg
30monx3.jpg
357py8p.jpg
jg77za.jpg

2- "Sfrizzo ti Schizzo"
2d0l2zr.jpg
28tfdzb.jpg
352j8kh.jpg
They were also produced by GiG and I honestly don't know if they were produced also in other places of the world. They are 12 little squirting rubber balls which represent different faces: the skull, Frankenstein, a squirrel, a soldier, a rugby player, an evil pig, a football ball, a sun (?), a Halloween pumpkin, a shark, a frog and a baseball player! They came in blind packages, that could be: white, silver, orange, yellow, fuchsia and red. I went really crazy with them, they came in Italy around 1994 and I owned all of them but one, the skull. Some are already sealed in their plastics bags. So in the past months I found the skull to complete the whole collection, plus all the possible sealed colored bags in which they were sold. They are not really expensive... Luckily!
30k7vr6.jpg
t7zg2x.jpg

3- "Tamagotchi"
2cmrwqf.jpg
Well, this is not really a toy, but I was so addicted to this little virtual guy that I couldn't avoid to buy it!
I was lucky to find the same I had when I was a child. Clear blue, which allows you to see through the structure and yellow buttons. This was expensive! But I had to buy it, I care about my mind stability, haha!
2jfhjqd.jpg
15rclxw.jpg

4- "Robo-Monsters"
14133og.jpg
One of my favourite collections. They were produced by Giochi Preziosi in Italy, and don't know from which company in Spain. Don't really know why they never reached the success in my honestly opinion they deserved. They are 48 guys, 24 robots and 24 monsters. They were sold in singular boxes with their own cave or in a bigger box in which you could find 3 figures and 3 caves. It's been really hard to find them all, but now I'm really happy and in love with them!
am6p0n.jpg

As you can see, when it exists, I also buy the vintage advertising of the toy line I'm collecting!
More and more will come, so stay tuned!

Edited by TheJoker, 29 April 2016 - 12:45 PM.

#2 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Very cool.  Nice box for those Frizzo Ti Schizzo balls, seems to fit perfectly.  

#3 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

Guerra Del Virus is awesome. I especially like the eyeball and brain playsets.

#4 TheJoker

TheJoker

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

Guerra Del Virus is awesome. I especially like the eyeball and brain playsets.

That's true! When I was a child my first and last playset was the stomach.. So I have a particular feeling with it! But yeah, I also love the brain and the eyeball. I would also add the skull to my top 3! Those viruses are sooo crazy, haha!

Very cool.  Nice box for those Frizzo Ti Schizzo balls, seems to fit perfectly.

Thanks!
Yes, I agree! And it was extremely cheap.. In € was 1.80€, so something like 2$!
I'm satisfied about that box, it's their perfect case.

#5 TheJoker

TheJoker

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:30 AM

Robo-monsters collection added to the first post!
Hope you can enjoy it! Thanks!

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:12 AM

I don't know how I missed this post! Your Body Wars collection is beautiful and I totally envy it 100%.

I'm half-way to a full set myself. 

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 TheJoker

TheJoker

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:50 AM

Thanks! They are really beautiful!
Which ones you have ? :D

#8 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:33 AM

Thanks! They are really beautiful!
Which ones you have ? :D

I have the Lungs, the Stomach, and the Brain completed, with a couple odds and ends from the Skull set, (but no skull), and I have the heart, but no figures. Coincidentally, I have nothing for the Eye playset and it's my favourite. (Go figure!)

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#9 Harigorasu

Harigorasu

Collecting Budder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Toys: robots or monsters, '70s to present.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

I can't understand why these Robot Monsters never saw distribution outside Italy and Spain!

They are so cool in their little caves! I'd think they'd have sold pretty well in North America, maybe even in Japan.

Slowly paying off 40 years of lost/broken/confiscated toy karma with my hard-earned cash by re-accumulating:

M.U.S.C.L.E./Battle Beasts/Fistful of Power/Keshi/Trash Bag Bunch/Z-Bots/SOMA Robots, Ninjas, Monsters & Wrestlers/vending toys/Slurfies/Uggly Wugglies /

Capsule Chogokin/G1 Transformers/Bot Shots/POPY Machine Robo/Bandai Scale Robo/Go Bots/Tomy Starriors & Zoids/Starcom Shadow Parasites/

Select Convertors/Rock Lords/Takara Kronoform/Orguss/'80s rayguns/Sega TYCO Pocket Power/Diener Spacemen & Dinosaurs

Knockoffs One-offs & Bootlegs or any combination of the above.

:M:

#10 TheJoker

TheJoker

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:35 AM

I ask me the same! I discovered them on a little stand of a market when I was 5! There were less boxes, cause I believe this toy line belongs to late '80s, but it was already 1995 when I saw them for the first time!
Happy to have had the chance to complete them all, they rock!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com